It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 the year of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So 2005 looks to be a year of change and new beginnings, but is the change going to be good and are the new beginnings for the better.

What events does everyone forsee happening in 2005?
Could it be the invasion of Iran, the arrival of aliens or maybe even the NWO coming out of the closet
?

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Will the movement of the new world order be complete?? to be honest, no, i dont think so. We wont see it for another year. More things need to happen before it can take effect

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
2005 will be the year the Pope dies. The Pope that follows him will be the Pope of Peace (Pope Benedict XVI)
2005 will be the year that is filled with bickering and in fighting among many nations but an event of monumental proportions will make it all seem small and childish.
2005 is the year that the world grows tired of war

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah but what makes you say that, NetStorm? Do you have a reason?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror
Yeah but what makes you say that, NetStorm? Do you have a reason?

I can't explain why.

Watching midnight mass at St Peters Basilica .....it was an image that flashed and then was gone..I know call me crazy thats what I saw....

As for the world thing, maybe it is a subconscious desire that I have, don;t know.

As for the monumental event, that also I can not explain, all I can see is brightness? People standing in awe and enemies becoming friends. Perhaps that also is a subconscious desire I have.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

or maybe even the NWO coming out of the closet
?

What do you think?

Well, it was only last year (2004) that Graham Norton came out of the closet not to mention George Bush oops that hasn't happened yet.

Darn, im always getting my bible and reality missed up.

The anti-christ is meant to be gay you all know, right?

[edit on 31-12-2004 by shorty]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
2005 - The year Bush turns the world into one massive warzone.

2005 - The year we see a 'peacemaker' appear to halt all war and bring us all into one great world family. (The NWO). Unfortunately this person will end up being the Antichrist, so we're fecked. :shk:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

2005 - The year we see a 'peacemaker' appear to halt all war and bring us all into one great world family. (The NWO). Unfortunately this person will end up being the Antichrist, so we're fecked. :shk:

I dont know wether to kiss everyone for new years or give my condolences.....

top topics

join