It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Democracy is a Criminal Enterprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The actions of Bush and Cheney are a great example of the Western “Democratic” criminal enterprise system. While they were in office their war in Iraq and crimes of state, which has led to what’s happening in the ME now and the world, particularly the European immigration crises, the existence of ISIS and its numerous crimes is an example of leaders in the West, while their in office and committing crimes against humanity, just leave office and the next leader, Obama for instance as he has done, can just say: Bush did it, not me…

Then the next this democratically elected president can proceed to commit his own crimes as well, such as Obama is now doing and has done, and depending on the next president NOT to pursue criminal charges against him as he did forgive the crimes of his predecessor Bush.

People think “democracy” is a great system but behind this election based system is a legal way to hide and avoid criminal responsibility on a grand scale! In-fact it is a legal way to commit crimes by the Western leaders and get away with it as the next president can just say: the last president is the guilty one not me. But I will forget the crimes of the last president because we must move on!

This was Obama’s flimsy excuse for not pursuing the crimes of George Bush and Dick Cheney, and that will be the excuse of the next president who will not pursue the crimes of Obama.

On and on this democratic scam system of crime perpetuates itself while claiming to be the fair and just republic based system of democracy yet for all intents and purposes the result is a clear way to avoid responsibility for crimes committed on the world while in office and while out of office… and there is no way for this criminal president to be call to account.

Of course this must go along with having world-wide hegemony in the West so no foreign power will seek to bring the president to justice.

The Blair-Bush partnership is a prime example of how this system of crime operates.

If we look at most of the recent presidents ALL of them have committed heinous crimes maybe save for JFK, and the system of democratic elections has proven to be their safe guard against being held accountable.

What this amounts to clearly is equal to any mafia based or other, maybe Yakuza, criminal system of self protection.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

it's kinda hushed up but it isn't just western leaders. it's globalist leaders from all over the world. they just use american presidents as their public spokespersons (which is an indicator that they want america to take the fall for their global domination schemes).
edit on 9-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I weep.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The West is so evil. Good thing we have honest politicians in China, Russia and Venezuela and other countries that represent and care for their people.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

it's kinda hushed up but it isn't just western leaders. it's globalist leaders from all over the world. they just use american presidents as their public spokespersons (which is an indicator that they want america to take the fall for their global domination schemes).

It is no wonder why you have as many stars as one can see in the sky...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

the stars thing is some kind of weird glitch, involved with the way the system counted the stars at one point. some of the other posters have the same problem. i sent a pm to a mod to ask what the deal was and that's what they told me

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

the stars thing is some kind of weird glitch, involved with the way the system counted the stars at one point. some of the other posters have the same problem. i sent a pm to a mod to ask what the deal was and that's what they told me

With your post , you deserve 1/2 of them at least.....We are just all observers of some world-wide game
edit on 9-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The West is so evil. Good thing we have honest politicians in China, Russia and Venezuela and other countries that represent and care for their people.

And dont forget North Korea,Iran

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Lol, your a glitch in the matrix

The globalist leaders it is...The Powers That Be...are to be blamed for the mess..

edit on 9-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Democracy is a disaster waiting to happen when more than half of the voting population is under educated, living in poverty, ideologically poisoned by falsehood, and are represented by politicians that are completely bought out by greedy interests.
There have been many democratic societies throughout history. All of them failed in the end.
Has anyone come up with a better system?
Not that I am aware of.
The ancient Egyptian system seems to have been the most stable in the long run, but even that one bit the dust in the end.
Things will be as they will be. I'll just watch it go.
Having said that, screw government in any form.

edit on 9-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well stated, Willtell. Couldn’t agree more. I’ve always thought that up there on the gallows next to Sadam Hussein they should have reserved a few extra spots for Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz. I’m sure they were responsible for killing far more Iraqi citizens than Hussein ever did.

The mafia could take a few lessons from the U.S. Congress. The Mob is peanuts in comparison.

I don’t know how these people sleep at night. Metallicus is right, though. The U.S. has a lot of company. The Human species is a murderous clan. One day we’ll do the Earth and all the other critters a favor and annihilate ourselves in one big thermonuclear fireball.

Maybe our chimpanzee successors will do a better job. Then again, they’re a pretty violent bunch themselves...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The "leaders" mentioned are good for leading another trip back to the strip joint for more coke and ass, or is it ass and coke tonight? Not sure of the presidential order of things as I'm not a "leader" but they're good for little else.

We are living in a time where these excessively wealthy "leaders" term used very lightly, and government, for that matter as it stands, are completely unnecessary, unproductive and horribly damaging to world affairs and any people being governed.

Give one example of a world leader that actually lived/lives up to the moniker and always did/does the right thing? Government is from its top to its bottom, a cesspool of corruption, greed and family fortunes pointing the tides of the world in favor of agendas far removed from those being governed or their well being or prosperity.

Before the internet and communication technology was as good as it is today, you could make a case for world speakers and their meetings but today, its just a multimillionaire/billionaire party being paid for with tax dollars while these leaders kick their feet up for some strippers and cok... Er... Hard line negotiations and world diplomacy!!! Get camera one on senator Screwyouitsmine! He's telling people what they want to hear apparently!!

There is nothing these clowns do that the nations they parasite off of couldn't do much more efficiently. This includes war or the lack there of IMHO. Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
the problem is not democracy. the problem is that the 'democratic' leaders are above the law, like dictators.

all these people mentionend, from bush to cheney, rumsfeld, even hillary, obama and many more should be in jail in a functioning law abiding democracy.

they, and the forces behind them just make the laws now and have zero accountability. the definition of a dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
good post Id say any sort of groupthink could be used in a criminalized way, that's why I tend to stay well clear of politics, and the right and left spectrum, people on the left say the right are mad and bigoted, yet the people on the left are just has mad and bigoted but only in a way that they deem correct or acceptable to them. The west has no right to be in the middle east, nobody has declared war over there so why is my prime minister threatening to bomb Assad and Syria?, we have no say has people of countries yet again, we are told what to think, and what to feel, Carlie Chaplin's speech is extremely brilliant, but he uses democracy for the solution, but that speech regardless of it's political motive is very true, we are ruled by machine men with machine hearts and machine minds, they don't live by the rules given to us, I always say, they go to war, drop bombs and we pay the price, nothing has changed in terms of war and leadership, we have always been ruled by blood thirsty people, just that we see more of their deeds now due to the internet

"We think we have the right to enforce democracy, when we're weakening ours everyday what hypocrisy"
"Can't fight corruption with con tricks, they use the law to commit crime, and I dread dread to think what the future will bring when we live in real gangster times"

groupthink only makes it easier for them to round you up like cattle

good post

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
the problem is not democracy. the problem is that the 'democratic' leaders are above the law, like dictators.

The problem is that people keep voting the same people back into office on name recondition or some other stupid reason. The people are idiots so why not the leaders too? When we have Clinton's and Bush's having good chances of winning is a good example, another one is Barney Frank, the main architect of the fall of fannie mae and freddie mac in the whole housing debacle, a man who can't say a coherent sentence without the fear that he might spray spit on you had to retire to get out of politics.

With 330 million to pick from this is what we get over and over....We deserve what we get....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
OMG, so much privilege, so little appreciation for what we have, for what so many generations of Western men fought for you to have. And now, as we struggle to keep the darkness at bay....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox

good post Id say any sort of groupthink could be used in a criminalized way, that's why I tend to stay well clear of politics, and the right and left spectrum, people on the left say the right are mad and bigoted, yet the people on the left are just has mad and bigoted but only in a way that they deem correct or acceptable to them. The west has no right to be in the middle east, nobody has declared war over there so why is my prime minister threatening to bomb Assad and Syria?, we have no say has people of countries yet again, we are told what to think, and what to feel, Carlie Chaplin's speech is extremely brilliant, but he uses democracy for the solution, but that speech regardless of it's political motive is very true, we are ruled by machine men with machine hearts and machine minds, they don't live by the rules given to us, I always say, they go to war, drop bombs and we pay the price, nothing has changed in terms of war and leadership, we have always been ruled by blood thirsty people, just that we see more of their deeds now due to the internet

"We think we have the right to enforce democracy, when we're weakening ours everyday what hypocrisy"
"Can't fight corruption with con tricks, they use the law to commit crime, and I dread dread to think what the future will bring when we live in real gangster times"

groupthink only makes it easier for them to round you up like cattle

good post

Very well put.

With the new generation a time of change will come but it will have to be a complete change and not just new titles for old faces, could be why its taking so long. Government should only be remembered as a dangerous but necessary risk, used when communications were limited on the planet instead of how we've allowed ourselves to end up, here.

Groupthinking should be a helpful gathering with positive results but sadly, your description fits better today. Can't have them talking together and working together! Soon they'll figure out they don't need us or the system we sold to their grandparents! No, groupthink, if used properly could produce the best defense we have against such all controlling foes. Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Some people are too narrow-minded to realise that the Global Elite are comprised of people of varied races, religions and nationalities. It's easy to say America, Israel, Russia, or [insert country here] is responsible for all the world's problems and this is what TPTB want: division and distraction.

What a shame that most cannot see whom the real enemy happens to be.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Actually I realize other countries and systems are also evil…very few leaders in the world or systems of government are good or decent.

Everything is always relative, though, and what makes the West particularly heinous is its loud claim of being “the greatest this or that”

“were the greatest country that ever has been”

All such nonsense

Their the greatest pretenders.

All I’m pointing out is the fact that this government system is a criminal enterprise do to its massive documented crimes and avoidance of responsibility.

Sure Saudi Arabia, Russia, NAZI Germany, China are very bad as well but that doesn’t at all detract from the reality that the West is a system of criminality

And since their the loudest always pretending to being “the greatest” country that has ever been or democracy is the greatest system ever while they commit these horrible crimes is why it is vital we point out this reality

We should implore America and the West to live up to their rhetoric

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Metallicus

Some people are too narrow-minded to realise that the Global Elite are comprised of people of varied races, religions and nationalities. It's easy to say America, Israel, Russia, or [insert country here] is responsible for all the world's problems and this is what TPTB want: division and distraction.

What a shame that most cannot see whom the real enemy happens to be.

The real enemy is the evil in man's heart

top topics

join