It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Belarus Is About To Get Interesting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Do you guy have any idea of how ATS is supposed to work ?
I'm no shy of replying any post I ever posted or to argue for any piece of online content I wished to share anywhere on forum despite it's source. I don't care of how people perceive me or if they feel embarrassed by the provided factual elements they ultimately have never been able to disprove. Post anything you want in the appropriate thread.

I'm replying to you, as the thread owner, because you managed to display a similar level of intellectual dishonesty by backing an obvious troll, just because he happens to take your stance rather than trying to keep the debate on tracks. Why didn't you argue with any of the points I already brought in a constructive way instead ? Don't try, I won't reply anyway.

Your thread is probably not at the most appropriate place in the WWIII section of the forum because of his speculative aspect. I'm not suggesting the hoax or lol section but deconstructing disinformation is definitely worth considering.
I'm done with this one, bye.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Whenever someone points out that your "facts" are from an unreliable or biased source, you take it personally and attack them. That's why this thread got out of hand. If you just ignored posts that upset you, this thread would have died days ago and you would not feel exposed.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do you guy have any idea of how ATS is supposed to work ?

No, could you tell us?

I'm replying to you, as the thread owner, because you managed to display a similar level of intellectual dishonesty by backing an obvious troll,

Opposing views are what make this place what it is, so calling someone a troll because you don't like what they say is just amazing.

Your thread is probably not at the most appropriate place in the WWIII section of the forum because of his speculative aspect.

SO exactly what is it that you have presented that refutes the premise of this thread?

You do understand the significance of what Russia is doing in Belarus, because if Belarus doesn't allow the base things could get real interesting...

I'm not suggesting the hoax or lol section but deconstructing disinformation is definitely worth considering.
I'm done with this one, bye.

You do understand that this thread is more about observation as to what could happen if Belarus went against Russia and their vision for Belarus?

I always find it interesting when one decides to leave a thread because they don't like what another member says, especially if it goes against their views.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

yeah what does your posts have to do about Belarus?

Attack the source is fine... posting info refuting what the source claims is fine.

Thus far you have done anything but that... so I ask again.. WTF does any of your posts have to do with Belarus? How about engaging the topic instead of posters and dragging it off topic?

Please stick to the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join