It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Container with aid for "refugees" was full of weapons and ammunition

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Nope just calling it how I see it with the refugees.

Everyone wants to call them terrorist because where they are from, and degrade and belittle their situation and talk about them as almost sub human.

Not sure what else to call that.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Nope just calling it how I see it with the refugees.

Everyone wants to call them terrorist because where they are from, and degrade and belittle their situation and talk about them as almost sub human.

Not sure what else to call that.

Degrading and belittling????? Distrust?????? You honestly think people look out around the world, see some other issues, make some points of concern and all of them do so out of hate?

If so how are you any different with labeling everyone raising concerns as hateful than those who think all refugees are terrorist. Seems likes opposite sides of the same coin to me. Just saying

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ya i am intolerant of intolerance.

Nothing but post after post on these threads about how these are all isis operatives coming over to kill and rape the west. Talking about how they dont deserve the help and need to go back. That is more then just concern.

You can think what ever you like of me but I know what I feel and why I said what I said.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya i am intolerant of intolerance.

Nothing but post after post on these threads about how these are all isis operatives coming over to kill and rape the west. Talking about how they dont deserve the help and need to go back. That is more then just concern.

You can think what ever you like of me but I know what I feel and why I said what I said.

Of course you do. If you feel justified you will act just like those you condemn and not think a thing about it. To the point you can't even see the difference between actual hate and real concerns. Have at it. If that's what's gotten you this far in life and made you successful, keep going. Hopefully it never leads to a negative life altering event.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'll be interested to see the denial comments from the bleeding hearts when the first heads start to roll in Europe..............literally.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Unbreakable: can you please answer a few questions:

- Why did you start this thread?
- Why did you NEVER adress the main subject of the arms cargo in your own thread?
- Why do you ignore my repeated requests to change the misleading title?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

- Why did you NEVER adress the main subject of the arms cargo in your own thread?

Thanks in advance.

We had two threads recently , one claiming that white supremacist killed more people on amercan soil and one where we have reached 100,000 deaths at the hands of illegal immigrants.

Browsing over the cases sited by the source of the white supremist thread a couple stood out as having nothing to do with white supremacist, I also asked that all cases are verified so the numbers are accurate, change the title or move to hoax bin.

On the 100,000 thread it's seems to be a real issue of validating the number itself once again asked for title thread or move to hoax bin.

Good luck with your request.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

Thanks in advance.

I address your first two questions in my opening. Sorry if it doesn't fit your narrative and obvious agenda.
As far as the 'misleading title', I took the title directly from the title of the Youtube video. As soon as you get the author of the video to change their title, I will follow suit.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

My "obvious agenda" - fact finding, denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For the record... Some of you theorized that because the weapons were not AK-47s that these could not be heading to extremists. Please note that extremist on the market for weapons do not always buy from the same suppliers and therefore do not always get the same product. They shop around for the best product for the price they want to pay. Where they are fabricated and what name brand they have stamped is often irrelevant. Check out Google for shipments to Ukraine, or any other volatile state and you will see that for yourself, and no, I don't feel the need to do that research for you.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Californians that come to Arizona are fleeing the high taxes and stupidity of CA...but then they turn around and attempt to make AZ a colony of CA. The same with the illegals flooding our border, they are fleeing something (taxes, debt, criminal past, etc) and they try to make AZ like the place they just fled.
In order to make Mexico better the people who are fleeing for a new life must be made to stay and change their country.
Just like Cuba...how many Cuban's are lining up t return to Cuba!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

So you are saying that the refugees, the teenagers running around, have containers ready with weapons to overtake Europe, and claim Islamic law, which they actually fled from in the first place?

.. hmmm doesnt make much sense...

Unless they weren't FLEEING from anything in the first place which is what many people have implied considering the refugees have been mostly fighting age males.

Hmmmmmm.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join