It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Container with aid for "refugees" was full of weapons and ammunition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Reallyfolks

You do know that the west, as in our military, was involved right?

Like do we just ignore that?

Wasn't in the military during that time and neither was most of the west. Didn't give the military any orders, neither did most the west. Did get asked to vote on a referendum as to what the military should do, neither did most the west. It's not the wests fault. Now if your actions led to it again, you need to man up and make amends. I took no action and it's not my fault like most the west.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It would change my opinion of the person(s) that committed the crime.

See how simple that was

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: UnBreakable

So you are saying that the refugees, the teenagers running around, have containers ready with weapons to overtake Europe, and claim Islamic law, which they actually fled from in the first place?

.. hmmm doesnt make much sense...

It does make sense if your goal is to simply causes terror/havoc to ensure further lock down. So far, this news seems to be only in Greece. Strange that the Greeks have been fighting against the EU and their IMF austerity measures.

Not sure what planet you live on, but it makes sense given the continued intrusive and malicious actions of the real Axis of Evil. (Assuming of course this is not a bogus report.)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And what you responded to was about our military's actions.

Also my refusal to claim that there should be any 'west guilt' just that we shouldn't ignore our military action helped move this along.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Hm. This is interesting. An editorial in The New York Times, which makes a case for bringing Syrians to Detroit.

www.nytimes.com...

Dated May, 2015.

From the article:

Detroit, a once great city, has become an urban vacuum. Its population has fallen to around 700,000 from nearly 1.9 million in 1950. The city is estimated to have more than 70,000 abandoned buildings and 90,000 vacant lots. Meanwhile, desperate Syrians, victims of an unfathomable civil war, are fleeing to neighboring countries, with some 1.8 million in Turkey and 600,000 in Jordan.

Suppose these two social and humanitarian disasters were conjoined to produce something positive.

Gov. Rick Snyder of Michigan, a Republican, has already laid the groundwork. In January 2014 he called for an infusion of 50,000 immigrants as part of a program to revitalize Detroit, and signed an executive order creating the Michigan Office for New Americans.

It's called cheap labor. Historically speaking, people getting all bent out of shape about immigrants - illegal or otherwise, this has happened time and again. It happened when the Irish arrived, it happened when the Italians arrived, it happened when the Jews arrived.

The immediate reaction is that "they are going to take our jobs." The truth is they often end up doing jobs that most people aren't willing to do. Look at most Mexicans (esp. illegals) - they are taking jobs most people won't do anymore - construction, roofing, farming, etc.

But in all fairness, the US economy is failing, and has been. To me, this is an attempt to bring in refugees that can possibly be a cheap labor source for the crony capitalists. You can argue they are trying to sneak ISIS members in, maybe. The reality is far more stark - cheaper local labor for jobs many people aren't working. This drives down the average wage across the board but more specifically within whatever industry they are employed in.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know the exact context of the video, as I don't speak Greek, but what's not to say those weapons were not smuggled in, for say, more conventional criminal reasons rather then for some type of terrorist attack? With an influx of aid shipments for refugees, it would seem logical smugglers would try to slip in contraband to bypass the authorities using the cover of increased overseas shipments due to a refugee crisis: The contraband may well have been in a shipment for refugees, but that does not mean the contraband was intended for those refugees. Most likely those weapons were intended for sale further down the line somewhere in mainland Europe, where those weapons can catch a hefty price.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And what you responded to was about our military's actions.

Also my refusal to claim that there should be any 'west guilt' just that we shouldn't ignore our military action helped move this along.

That's because I said it isn't our fault, you came back and said it was our military. I pointed out that it still wasn't the fault of the west and gave reasons why.

If you want to blame the military you have a point. Still insnt the wests fault. The west is made up of a lot more non military than military. But despite the west is not to blame you feel the west should now fix the problem.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So no one else thinks this was just a regular seizure that's being used for political gain?

Most definitely my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm going to go Middle Way and say that the CFR uses the Hegelian doctrine of problem/reaction/solution and what is referred to as "managed conflict". They either create conflict or they capitalize on already existing situations. What is the synthesis or solution? Antony Sutton says it's the New World Order, neither right nor left but always Statist.
They do many terrible things in the name of America's citizenry....until we say no more.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Syyth007

more conventional criminal reasons rather then for some type of terrorist attack?

And what might those be? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Crimes happen, I agree, don't think we should punish those that haven't committed them because someone might later on.

US gun control ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sorry guys, i have to interrupt.

This thread has a misleading title. The cargo WAS NOT INTENDEND FOR REFUGEES.

IT WAS INTENDEND TO GO TO LYBIA.
IT CONTAINED AMERICAN WEAPONS.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD. READ MY POSTS, GET THE FACTS. DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Where is the video from?
Like do we know anything about who was taking it or where it is at?

Wow.

You are the absolute definition of a shill.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Sorry guys, i have to interrupt.

This thread has a misleading title. The cargo WAS NOT INTENDEND FOR REFUGEES.

IT WAS INTENDEND TO GO TO LYBIA.
IT CONTAINED AMERICAN WEAPONS.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD. READ MY POSTS, GET THE FACTS. DENY IGNORANCE.

This post! Besides, there´s plenty of guns within europe already. No need to bring your own to the party. This story has absolutely no "terror against europe" signature..

Good replies svetlana!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Asking for context behind a video is the definition of shill?

Guess shill is anyone who applies critical thought.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen people who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. you got lots of predominately young men fleeing into europe now there is talk that containers of aid set aside for these refugees have been found to contain arms looks to me that a trojan horse attack might be in motion which would be funny if it happened in greece being they supposedly invented it .

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's really sad to see those who have to flee their homes and country because of war and violence being accusued of bringing that war and violence with them.
I see too many people conditioned for terror. Can you even imagine leaving your home because it has been reduced to a pile of rubble, your street, the entire city? I thought we were all humans, silly me.
edit on 12-9-2015 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Seriously: i posted more than 5 replies is in this post, making it very clear, that:

CARGO WAS NOT INTENDED FOR EUROPE.
NOT INTENDEND FOR REFUGEES, IT WAS NEVER DECLARED AS AID.

it was intended to be shipped to Lybia.

And you still ignore these facts? Even with the opener "people who ignore history"

My head starts to hurt from all the facepalms.

And even if i start to sound repetitive: OP or MODS please, please change the misleading title.

DENY IGNORANCE!

edit on 12-9-2015 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

People don't care, they just want it to be true so they can justify their hate.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: svetlana84

People don't care, they just want it to be true so they can justify their hate.

Even if it was others would deny it. You throw that term hate around an awful lot, do we have some odd Freudian based thing going on here?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join