It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for those religious/spiritual people out there

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Amuk, I will need to get back to you on this, I'm getting to a point right now after being awake for many hours, that I could not do justice to help answer your question, but I will attempt to do so later.. until then, peace be with you!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
1. What happens after we die? what kind of place do we go to? Does everyone go to the same place? Do we come back to Earth? Do our souls STAY on Earth (ghosts) Or is it completely different?

2. Will we be reunited with our loved ones? Will we even know each other? Will we care? If some go one place and some go another will you (or them) know of the separation?

3. If you die and your wifes remarries when they die what happens? I am serious with this one. Are you reunited with her or do yall have an eternal threesome or are you out in the cold?

4. If you have killed/harmed others will they confront you? Or is all forgiven? How about if you were a real sicko? Will your victims have to spend eternity with you?

this is what i believe being muslim

1. depends on how someone lives their lives
i was told everyone has 2 angels on both shoulders
one on the left and one on the right these 2 record what that person has done one writes down the good and one the bad.

when this person dies these are used to judge the person
if you have been good and so on you go to heaven and if you done bad things ( kill or harm someone and so on ) you go to hell.

2. you are reunited with family and so on.

3. havent got a clue

4. if someone is murderd in cold blood or so on the killer takes on that persons sins.

this what my mother told me when i asked her ages ago

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey Amuk, Sorry it has taken a while in getting back to you on this..
Wanted to give it some thought, but as much as I did, I know I don't have the answers. As you, just questions.
I trust this reply finds you doing well, uncertain of your condition.... It appears as a result of it has brought you to this point of asking, I think I would to. The difference right now for you, your asking others instead of yourself. If we were to take count of how many have ask that same question,(to themself) and post it here.... ATS will need to add more storage space just for this thread alone.

To the point....
I have realized from the point that I was brought into this world and the pain I went through (yes, I do recall it) Until Now, who/what I'm I as a result of what I have gone through. For the most part of the uglyness of this Human condition, I have felt, to some extent, it all. And what I have'nt I can see it in others... Can I change that? Can you, and the rest of us? There comes a time for all of us to make a change, a choice to realize I can take a position to not allow the same negative aspect of my life be inflicted upon you, there is a better way... For myself, I fine the most joy in my life when I can give back, regardless of what it is, I have added something good. If I do nouthing, no one will know you... what a waste. If you wish to continue to repeat the pain upon others that you experenced, the end results are that you have brought it upon yourself again and someone esle for it to be repeated, Its hurts three times worse in that decision... You have gain nouthing! But we have the ability to change that... Some ignore it, others don't.
How do you wish to be remembered after your life on Earth has ended?

From Here/there/wherever based on all Religions considering their beliefs after death (if that is really what it is) Will be realize. I have to answer for myself considering you have this as anouther question.... I believe for myself as a human, govern by a Soul, I will go to a higher level of my current self. From there. again it goes back to what you believe. But for me I will be join by those of the same realm of life that I had shared a positive effort on earth. Maybe I could be sent back and do better considering I was doing it right the first time to some degree.
If it was to be considered the relationship with my wife and what becomes of that once seperated by death, I trust that will continue (after her death)but with a different purpose then what it has been on Earth... I hope that I can make her Glow again!

Take Care Amuk, share more about you!!!!!

JesseMole

[edit on 13-1-2005 by jessemole]

[edit on 13-1-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just wanted to bump this up a bit, with hopes others can offer their thoughts... Their are many that can, if you realize a need. There is one here...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
To many threads I'm sorry...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
First I want you to think of your physical body as nothing more than a shell for 'you'. Like a hand in a glove. You are the hand, your body is the glove. When your physical body dies, it is like takeing the glove off a hand. The glove is gone, but the hand (You) remain.
When communicating with those passed, I asked about this a long time ago. The lady told me that when a person dies, the only thing that is gone is what you see in your reflection. Lets read that again.

The ONLY thing that is gone is what you see in your reflection.

There is so very much more to us than the physical body and this physical world. In an ocean, it would account for not even a drop of water. Death is not the end, it is actualy the begining, a release from the burdens and struggles and pain here. Death has been something we greive because we miss the person. In reality, we should be happy and celebrating their freedom and moving on to more and better. (I am trying hard not to use words that would throw religous overtones to this post, but I myself do believe in God and put my faith and life/death in his capable hands.)

Let me list and answer your questions the best I can.

1. What happens after we die? what kind of place do we go to? Does everyone go to the same place? Do we come back to Earth? Do our souls STAY on Earth (ghosts) Or is it completely different?

-When the body dies, we leave it as our dwelling place and move on. We don't die, only the physical body. Our soul sleeps. If it were to be another million years before the souls are raised again - in your sleep you would not feel as if so much as a blink of an eye's time had passed. Everyone don't go to the same place. We make our decision as to where we go by the life we lead here on earth. Your rewards can come from here in this world or in the next. Do we come back to earth? Well - as I said, the soul sleeps till Jesus comes back. But there is another part of us, the energy that gives life to our bodies. This energy can come back here to earth, or go else where - places we can't imagine. The soul and this energy are 2 different things. The soul belongs to it's creator, it sleeps in wait for his call. The energy that is you, for some, will roam untill it is ready to move on. It is a choice I believe. I think I'll choose to stick around for a while :-)

2. Will we be reunited with our loved ones? Will we even know each other? Will we care? If some go one place and some go another will you (or them) know of the separation?

-You will be reunited, yes. Even the children that I was pregnant with but did not get to deliever - they will know me and I will know them :-) We will be happy, no tears. Emotions are of a diffrent variety there. As far as a separation. Hell is a separation from all - it is the eternity for the soul after we are all called to enter our eternal lives. But the energy, it is moveable (not sure if that's a great way to say it).

3. If you die and your wifes remarries when they die what happens? I am serious with this one. Are you reunited with her or do yall have an eternal threesome or are you out in the cold?

-LOL. This use to bother me too. But there is no 'marriage' or couples there. Everyone loves in an agapy way. Marriage and love like we know it, those are things for physical bodies. There will not be a physical body there. The love you have in our heart, that is the love you carry with you. But the love you have will be so much more and more full, it will be all encompassing and like a glowing thing. It will be a love for all and everyone. As will be theirs. No one is left out in the cold and no 3somes will be there. LOL. Not to worry, sex might be great here, but there, there is something that is better. And it is you, all around you, everything around you - it is.

4. If you have killed/harmed others will they confront you? Or is all forgiven? How about if you were a real sicko? Will your victims have to spend eternity with you?

-No. No confrentation. No burrdens, no grief, no worries. There is compassion for those still here, but there is no fear and worry. Once the soul is called all is forgiven if that is the life you lead and are accountable for.

It is my beliefe that baptism is a requirement. You must be saved, as the bible tells us, and once you are written in the book of life, it is your job then to have faith and believe that. Live the best you can - knowing mistakes and sin happen, but asking for forgiveness and moving past it. E-mail me any time.
[email protected]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here is my view of what occurs to you once you die, your body's matter decays in the ground and becomes part of the earth again. This process is of course hindered if you are buried in a casket or masoleum. Our decayed bodies serve as food for other living things, and in this way we live on...

Though that is what I believe happens after death, I do hope it's not quite like that, I wan't my mind/self to live on forever, not just remnants of my matter.

Death = Relief

- Attero

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I agree with Attero. The matter and energy that makes up you doesn't vanish, it just stops working together the way it usually does and as it decays, it returns to a simpler state and eventually may become part of any number of other living things, which suggests a possibility of some kind of reincarnation. But perhaps not.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you aren't well man. I hope you aren't in any physical discomfort.

Just to pass on my thoughts, I guess this life is just another stage of a journey all of us take.

I don't believe we are judged by anyone / anything at the end, our paths aren't predefined and we may assume consciousness on another reality plane .

The family and friends you make here will be no different than ones you made in the past or will make in the future. The sensation of love, will develop always and who it is you love really is only relevant in the now.

Just be content that you have experienced - many of us don't get that chance............. that said we/they may experience it some day. Again it is relative to now.

Time is a pointless unit of measure we humans have adopted to gauge occurances by. Someday we will probably learn that it isn't required.
Hence I don't believe there will be any waiting around!

The unknown is an awfully big place, much like space - infinity is really hard to understand - but with that acceptance come infinte possibilities of existance.

No one is right or wrong in their beliefs for we all have experienced different things throughout this life, and based on that, beliefs are just that.

Energy is and always will be - the sadness only comes because we have been taught things come to an end - its all about perception.

If anything, leave proof you existed here once - it may be that de ja vu feeling you'll get somewhere sometime else.

Again thats my take, as loose as it may seem - I am comfortable with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

On one hand, I have an eternity of pain and suffering and on the other heaven. No matter how little they know of heaven, that will be anyones choice.

So basically, your faith is extortion? No thanks!

As for what we will do, well, we know that there will be an eternity of praising and worshipping God. I enjoy doing that now and I look forward to it for eternity. We can't think about it as we think about living. It is not the same. We will have very different motivations when we are there.

Better to be a MAN in hell, than a SLAVE in Heaven if this is the case...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Amuk, I wrote this before, I call it "The Time" www.abovetopsecret.com...
you may find it interesting yourself.

As far as what happens with the wife and the sickos, I don't know. I can say I think it doesn't matter, based on my limited experience.

Hope it helps with some of the q's.
Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I do not know. I havent readed the koran yet. My father thinks i am too young.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The worlds best kept secret is called the Bible. You will be able to find any answer to any of your question in it. But first you need to read it and decide to commit your life and soul to either the bad forces(Satan) or the perfect force (God) If you choose to live your life by the Bible you will be joind upstairs with everyone you ever knew who did good while they were here on earth. If you choose the other route, you will need to take some suntan lotion along for the hot ride. You appear to be a man without answers to some of lifes most important questions about how you should live your life. If you love and trust your wife, imange God the Ultimate Being. If you love and put your trust into him and follow his teachings in the Bible, you wll know where you are going and what it will be like when you get there. Good luck in your quest but be honest with yourself and try as hard as you can to live by what the bible teaches. Just pick it up and start reading

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Amuk,
I don't think I said this in my responce above.
Those of us here and living and those already dead... we are the same. The difference is this: We are 'trapped' in our bodies, they are not. Those who have died do not just stop being who they are. They just stop being what we see here - trapped in a shell we call the physical body.

I'll post a thread in the paranormal section. A few things channeled that I find people think and grow on.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Dear Amuk & Group,

Funny I do not see much about near death experiences mentioned and yet there are plenty..and some highly advanced papers on the subject

I can provide a bunch of links that may help you find your way to an answer..it will be your answer and no one lese's, so really whatever we say is not going to solve things for you one way or another.
I come from a tradition ..judaism..which is devoid of hell and heaven as after-life alternatives.
Having said that, in all the NDE accounts I've read, and I've read hundreds..the confrontation with souls they killed on earth, no white-bearded judge giving you the grilling or weighing your heart.
I do read of an awful lot of peaceful disembodiment and reluctance to jump back into this mortal coil when the doctors apply emergency protocols in the ER/OR

I provide this one link in hopes it takes you to the right place

www.earthmatrix.com...

oh, and this one

neardeath.home.comcast.net...

-Sincerely
-Shai

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join