It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2015-6: End of times Signal, Science fiasco or failed interpretation of Scriptures?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

At the Light of the explosive, surprising and extremely speedy fall of a meteor fireball over the city of Bangkok , capital of Thailand, just this Monday , I think this is the moment to talk about this topic.

gizmodo.com...

www.iflscience.com...

Right now it is almost impossible to deny that in one way or other all of us have listened or read about the huge amount of articles in the whole web, that refer to a possible Asteroid impact on our planet happening in a so near future.

The exact timing of this catastrophic event goes from just less than 3 weeks from the current moment up to possible other six or even 12 months in the future, depending on the different sources that insist to have privileged access to classified information not only of America but also of Russia and France.

There is no consensus among all the organizations talking on the asteroid collision of where exactly might be the impact zone, according with the supposed leaked information coming from official sources, it varies a lot from the mid Atlantic ocean in between Africa and Brazil, to the coast of Venezuela, to the sea close to Puerto Rico and even to the under sea continental platform in the Gulf near Texas.

The point here is if we are living another episode of Collective Hysteria, similar to the millennium or December 2012, or if this is actually something real, an event that will change humanity and that is carefully hidden from the public domain by governments in an effort to preserve the world order since an open disclose of it by sure would trigger massive panic?

Since the major part of the sites or sources in the web that are referring to this terrible event are of religious affiliation, although it is interesting to clarify that they are not endorsed by any really important congregation or church, only by small sects, Lets review first all what the ancient prophecies tell concerning possible collision with astral bodies at the end of times:

Revelation 6:13
The Sixth Seal: Terror
12I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.…

Isaiah 13:10
The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.

Isaiah 34:4
All the stars in the sky will be dissolved and the heavens rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Joel 2:31
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Matthew 24:29
"Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Mark 13:25
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Revelation 8:10
The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--

Revelation 9:1
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

Daniel 8 Vision of the Ram and Goat
…9Out of one of them came forth a rather small horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Beautiful Land. 10It grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down.

Can be this year that follows the rare occurrence of four blood moons, the last one and more spectacular of them visible in the end of this month of September, bringing us something even more extraordinary and perhaps compelling than just a rare astronomical display?

Many perhaps think that the likelihood of a sudden strike of something coming from the outer space to earth is relatively small, but the fact is that just two years ago an asteroid of about 20 mts of section, fell over the Ural mountains of Russia producing a shock sound wave that destroyed all the windows of around 7200 buildings , injuring seriously over 1500 people.

There is no doubt that the Federation of Russia is a country that has all the most modern and reliable resources to have tracked on time such an impact and also possibly prevented it, but the fact is that , with more than a century of distance in the time line, it was as surprising and as impossible to stop or control as it was the terrible explosion happened in the Tunguska valley in 1908.

en.wikipedia.org...

In February of 2013 The Chelyabinsk meteor caused with its 43000 mph of speed an explosion that was about 500 kilotons of power, please recall that the 1945 Atomic bomb that harrassed the city of Hiroshima in Japan had 15 kilotons of TNT (63 TJ), far to be the 30 megatons of TNT that the Tunguska event had, on June of 1908, that if it might have occurred over any big city of the world by sure should have devastated it completely.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is something possibly scaring but shows us that with all the technology and scientific progress we have achieved along the almost 60 years of space era the truth is that the real capability to predict certain kind of rare events is much less than what it is claimed.

Without wanting to join to the so many threads that in a sensationalist way claim that indeed we are being victims of a campaign of misinformation that don't allow us to prepare for the worst natural disaster ever experienced by civilization, I believe it is required a space of serious and sensate dialog to try to uncover the truth in behind this event and ground the discussion of it in solid bases of knowledge and not on mere speculations, this is the intention to open this thread.

I invite to post here to whoever has more details of what the conspiracy theorists are saying on this possibly disaster and also what the actual scientists are saying about such claims, since it is clear that they are not agreed w.r.t. the reality of the risk of such a possible event.

After a deep search of reliable data definitively I couldn't find any serious space agency or astronomy organization endorsing even remotely the occurrence of any impact of the dimension some religious sectarian leaders seem to be sure is coming by September 23th or 24th of this 2015, what make me think that either the claims are completely irresponsible or the modern science with all the economic resources that consume every year in research is dramatically even less able to foresee a real danger coming to the planet than a prophet that lived thousands of years ago.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/9/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think you got more work to do...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Asteroid 2015-6: End of times Prophecies accomplishment or worst fake Prediction of History?"

Gonna have to go with the latter I'm afraid, some things are simply unpredictable. (And possibly better left alone)

Even if (and that's a BIG if, in my opinion) something were to happen, I can predict with some certainty that people, if there were any of us left, would use it as an excuse to simply say "We told you so, we knew that would happen!" when in reality, the same people have been 'warning us' for years, with the outcome never actually happening, just moved along a few years.

ETA: A link I found earlier, asteroids don't seem like much of a threat according to some of the smartest people in the world.

Fears of the worlds smartest people.

edit on 9-9-2015 by BelowBottomSecret because: Link added.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Planet X talk? If so, it isn't supposed to hit the earth, but the debris that is its traveling companion to its rear IS what has been predicted to hit our Earth. So they say.

We shall see...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This guy Dr. Simon Atkins seems to think we are feeling the effects of an incoming Cosmic Wave, and says that it will bring along some debris, that's meteors and asteroids alone with it.

Apparently he had formed a company called Advance Forecasting Corporation, and claims to have a very high success rate for forecasting at the 80%-90% mark and has earned the reputation of being a trusted global climate change hazard consulting company.

He has since moved to Uruguay with his family from America and believes America will be experiencing mass scale Civil Unrest's and Upheavals in the major cities by end of September or October 2015, and he predicted this back in July 2015.

This should help with putting things into perspective.

Peace

edit on 9-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So you are going to have to help me. I've read several predictions for September. Several related to a comet hit etc. I am by no means a bible expert except for what other subjects have tied me into stories so I could be off.

As I understand it this comet from the prophecy people especially religious prophecy say couple weeks to a year. I also see that most say the comment would be part of tribulation. As I understand it in religion everything works on a 7 year cycle. The next 7 year cycle starts on like September 14th or something. Also from what I understand tribulation can not take place in an existing 7 year cycle it can only take place at the start of one.

As in on the 14th or whatever date the new 7 year cycle can start or tribulation can start. If tribulation doesn't start it's 7 years before it can again. Now if a comet were to hit to kick off tribulation then wouldn't it have to hit on the 14th or whatever and not sometime in the next year? Because it can't start once the seven year cycle starts?

Again , not the most well versed, so correct away, but from what I gather and as I understand it, it's like the 14th or 7 years, not sometime in the next year. Otherwise the 7 years and tribulation and the comet hit and rules don't seem to fit together....thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think the problem with the propecies arent the propecies within themselves, id rather point out the ideals formed within society formed the failure, there is a reason why "ordinary men/women" never dealt with World order powers, the whole failure is because the symbolics of power seized the power themselves, and tried to destroy the so called builders ( and i call it successful ) , the new builders the so called masons, are idealists themselves, so it will never work. The idea is good, but in reality its a catastrophy. Dont wanna bad mouth the masons, but they live inside a bubble, and somehow think they see everything, they do, within the bubble persay.

Let the rightful old blood line, do what must be done to adjust the misstakes, so the NWO can take place.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Good info and lets elaborate about the blood moon cycle also known as the tetrad. Often there has been a red blood moon tetrad in our past. I believe the last one was in 1967 when Israel defeated its numerous enemies in the six day war but what makes this tetrad special is that the four blood moons (since 2014) have fallen on Jewish holy days. The last time this has happened was over 600 years ago. This makes this tetrad cycle unique.

There is no reason for fear and panic; you will only make unreasonable decisions. To those who know prophecy and the word of God and his prophets, you know what needs to be done so do it and do it now. Those who do not believe will wake up (some will) and follow suit.

Patience, fasting and prayer will guide you.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I don't believe Chelyabinsk was a meteor. I believe it was a live fire testing of a Russian kinetic weapons system. Which if you analyze close enough, was stopped by another kinetic system.

Sort of an advertisement. Look at what we can do, with "no radiological effects".

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If we go by the number of threads available on ATS (which is not the internet, but a useful cross-section of the internet), then the collective hysteria about a possible asteroid collision in the near future is very muted indeed, in comparison with the hysteria surrounding 2012.
The fact that the site does not have an "Incoming Asteroid" forum speaks for itself.

edit on 10-9-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just try to understand the thinking behind the predictions so I post questions like I did above. One thing I am sure of is if something did kick off there would be a bunch of non believers finding a higher power really quickly.

I say this because I can't tell you the number of times that after a night of heavy drinking and being violently ill even those people while on the floor will throw out something along the lines of " oh God, just make me feel better and I'll never do it again"

Rather amusing how in the bad times stated beliefs will go out the window to embrace a higher power you don't believe in, just to make the current situation better.

Hoping the angel of light will answer my questions as some of it doesn't seem to fit the rules as I understand them.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am skeptical. I know all the sources I keep tabs on say it's there, but someone should have seen it ... surely. By now, someone would have seen it.

So, I'll just do my best to stay right by God, and if He wants a giant space rock to hit Earth, He can do it. I'll just say at this point that if it happens He is definitely tipping His hand. Right?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I believe Bible prophecy...I think that someday this will happen. Don't know that I'm buying into all the September hysteria or not...however, I think there are too many indicators - from all over the place - that are pointing to something happening this month. What it is I have no idea...

That said, I just have to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,

First at all I need to thank the so many and so interesting replies the thread has received, there is a lot to meditate in each of the responses, all are pointing to certainly interesting aspects of this phenomenon of the Hysteria or Expectation, it depends how do you decide to focus it, concerning a possible collision of earth with any celestial body.

Now, I am going to use the replies of Reallyfolks to try to bring to discussion aspects that I believe are crucial to understand this situation, believe me I would want to respond all your replies individually but it is a really ambitious goal:

- It is true that on 1999 , between July to September, there was no fall of any big celestial being on earth, although many believed that it was going to be as an accomplishment of the so famous quatrain of Michel of Nostradamus, that has proven to be along centuries possibly the greatest seer of the Christian Era.

However, in that same period of time Mars approached earth as never before or after in Christian times, and also it is true that just a year after that astronomical event George W Bush, a politician that is member of a dinasty compromised with the goal to push America in to wars, became elected in one of the most controversial elections of History.

Also it is true that exactly two years after it Osama Bin Laden, whose headquarter was in Afghanistan ( a country that was key part of the Mongol Empire), launched the terrible attack to the towers of the world trade center triggering a war of Terror.

Nostradamus, Century 10, Quatrain 72

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy d'effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.
The year 1999, seventh month, [or simply "sept"]
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Second interesting synchronicity with rare celestial events is what happened in February 15th of 2013, when a formidable meteor, that is the official version, exploded on the sky of the eastern Ural region, representing the worst episode of this kind since the Tunguska event that also occurred in Siberia.

Both Tunguska Asteroid and Chelyabinsk meteor preceded important conflicts, the latter occurred just six years before WWI, a war in which Russia was horribly attacked, as well as nine years before the so bloody Bolshevik revolution and subsequent civil war.

The last occurred a year before of the invasion and annexation of Crimea by the Federation of Russia, a situation that has been important chapter of the Ukrainian Civil war. Also Russia suffer one of the worst Chenyan terrorist attacks of its HIstory in Volgograd few weeks before the Winter Olympia of Sochi.

The fourth interesting synchronicity I perceive here is the so called galactic alignment of December of 2012 that although didn't bring to world the kind of great crisis many were expecting certainly preceded the civil war in Syria, and the birth of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria , two so grave issues that are still unsolved and menace the world peace.

Moreover, it was a little after that astronomical event that the second terrorist Attack on American soil occurred in Boston, in one of the most important historic places of the country and the men hunting of the two Chenyan-Avar Islamic fanatic bombers was across the campus of MIT, one of the most emblematic Academic institutions of the world.

Now, are all these events and synchronicities mere coincidences? or they indeed reveal the existence of a common link in between the entire cosmos? a kind of Omens that expose a immaterial connection in between human affairs and natural cycles?

The four blood moons also suggest us, from the perspective of Prophetic traditions, that we are not living in an ordinary time, that we are in some critical point of History and that possibly this will be evident anytime with the arrival of some important situation, possibly a crisis, for the world.

We have seen this 2015 two so serious terrorist attacks carried out by Islamic fundamentalists in France, one in Paris and other in Grenoble, plus a third one that was fortunately stopped by American tourists.

Just less than two months ago we saw a really incredible collapse of the stock market in China, that supposedly is the strongest economy of the world, and now we are experiencing the most rare erratic performance we ever have seen in Wall street since the time a little before the Great Recession started.

Are we going to see something else surprisingly and possibly violently appearing in the Horizon?

well, if we believe what the prophecies are saying certainly there is a great probability that such event occur, at least that is what the great seers of the past are saying to us, and happen that they have showed to be systematically accurate along centuries.

Nostradamus
Century 2 Quatrain 41

The great star for seven days will burn
A cloud will make two suns appear
The big mastiff will howl all night
When a great Pope changes his territory

Please notice that the quatrain of Nostradamus warns us that the star falling on earth is going to appear when the Pope will not be in the Vatican city, not even in the same familiar territory, so clearly out of Italy.

His Holiness Francis I will be in a tour to New York and Philadelphia on the days that many are seeing as the ones of the terrible collision to occur, Is this Another coincidence or something very striking is going to occur?

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Dear InnerPeaxe2012,

Your post give me the opportunity to complete the idea that was missing in my previous reply, due to lack of space to be able to write it down.

Certainly there is another prophecy that is allegedly of Marian origin that was released in modern times and refer to the situation we are seeing, that is, strange balls of fire falling at incredibly high velocity from the sky, it is sometimes mentioned in relationship with the controversy around the Third Secret of Fatima, the most famous apparition of the Holy Virgin St Mary in modern times, about if it was or not properly disclosed by the Holy see, or even if it was adulterated and changed for a false version of it.

Nevertheless this prophecy is not really part of Fatima, but coming from a more recent event occurred in Japan, to the miracle of
St.Mary in her advocation of Our Lady in Akita.

THE MESSAGE OF OUR LADY OF AKITA, JAPAN:

The third message on October 13, 1973, the actual anniversary of the final visions and miracle of Fatima is as follows: "As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead.

The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day, recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, and bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their Confreres. The Church and altars will be vandalized. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

www.marianland.com...

I know this is a really hard to listen or read prophecy, especially for the Catholic readers, but it seems it is truly of Marian origin, and it represents a terrible warning for all of us.

The grave part is that it is pointing to an absolutely corrupt apostasy that has taken apparently place inside Catholic circles and fighting to acquire control of important spheres of the Church.

It is important to remember that in the version officially appointed by the Vatican of the Third secret of Fatima there is the claim that the attempt of Assassination of the H.H. Pope John Paul II in the Vatican on May 1981 by the Turkish spy Mehmed Ali Adka, was its full accomplishment.

Nevertheless there are Catholic people that believe that is not the case, since the official account of the secret talks about a Pope that is assassinated, not one that survive an attempt, so there is the alternative hypothesis that the Pope of the prophecy was H.H. John Paul I and that his mysterious unexpected death in 1978 was in fact provoked by a conspiracy inside the Vatican, that many think obeyed to an infiltration of the Freemasonry on the Holy see.

Here some links , not endorsed by the Vatican, that talk more about this:

en.wikipedia.org...

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

Here a link about the Freemasonry, a secret society that have had a tremendous power in to affect the politics of United States, France and England and an extremely long History of conflict against the traditional Christian religious thinking and in particular against the Holy Roman Apostolic Catholic Church.

www.slate.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Right now it is almost impossible to deny that in one way or other all of us have listened or read about the huge amount of articles in the whole web, that refer to a possible Asteroid impact on our planet happening in a so near future.

Not just once.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Dear Reallyfolks,

Not all the important cycles from the point of view of Religion, or Biblical prophecy, are given in periods of 7 years, there are also counted in periods of 40 years, 70 years and 1000 years.

40 years were the Israelites lost in the Dessert after their exodus from Egypt.

1000 years are in between Abraham and King David, and other 1000 years in between this last and Jesus Christ, the Messiah.

40 days was our Lord Jesus Christ in the dessert when he was tempted.

70 years lasted in between the birth of Christ and the destruction of the second Temple with the siege of Jerusalem. Also 40 years can be counted from the death of Christ in the Calvary to the victory and entering in that city of the Roman Troops leaded by the General Titus at the end of the second Jewish rebellion.

Now, according with the most of the biblical historians King David lived 70 years and his realm over Israel lasted 40 years. Also his Son Solomon ruled in the throne for 40 years.

40 years is the most likely age that Jesus had when he was sacrified in the cross, since he was born by sure 2 or 3 years at least before the death of King Herod the Great ( happened in the 4 BC), and after his reconstruction of the temple ( ended in 10 or 11 BC) so around the 6 to 10 BC , and he was executed when Tiberius was Cesar , and Pilates was Roman Procurator, around 29 to 33th A.D.

Now, the numbers 3 and 100, and their multiples, are also mentioned a lot in the Bible, to measure important cycles.

There are 3 persons in the Holy Trinity, 3 were the angels that visited Abraham, also to Lot when they announced the future birth of Isaac and when they were going to destroy Sodom, also it is generally accepted that the public life or ministry of Jesus was about 3 years, also 3 were the great Prophets in the vision of the transfiguration ( Moses, Elijah and Jesus).

In particular the multiple of 3 times 4 , is also biblical, 12 were the sons of Jacob ( later named Israel), 12 were the tribes of Israel, 12 were the Apostles of Christ.

Isaac was born when Abraham had 100 years of age, 900 years was the average age of all the Patriarchs from Adam to Jared, as well as of Mathuselah and Noah.

The revelation tells us that Christ will come to earth at the end of the times to rule the world for a millennium, 1000 years, before the final judgment occur.

Notice, curiously, that 2015 is about 70 years after the end of the last mega world conflict, WWII, that is also the age of the United Nations, 3 years after the Galactic Alignment, 7 after the Great Recession, 100 years after the beginning of WWI, 200 hundred years after the defeat of Napoleon in Waterloo.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shefskitchen

Dear Shefskitchen,

I respect your opinion, but I don't share it. The magnitude of the material destruction on the incident occurred in February 15th of 2013 in the eastern Ural region was huge, many hundreds of buildings were damaged, also the amount of injured people counted upto 10000 if you consider all the persons, not only the really grave ones that needed surgery.

Russia would not carry out some kind of drill of a new weapon in an area that was so much populated, that suggestion is ridicule. Think just that we are talking about the largest country of the world that easily can test any bomb, or ray, or any other rare military technology in any uninhabited area, any place of the North Pole or in the middle of the Taiga of Siberia.

Now, to do such kind of test close to cities is absolutely unthinkable , after all the state over there can be sued for damages over the civilian population in such a case, there are laws that regulate any military maneuvers , an error or negligence of that kind easy can produce the fall of any government.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So are you saying that when people say between September and next year, that it's not based on the seven year cycle but a different? If so, thanks, it wasn't making sense but I believe I now understand why the time difference.

If something happens September not much longer to find out.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry I'm chiming in a bit late...but in reference to the part of the quatrain where is says the Pope will change his territory. I'm wondering if it could possibly not be geographical territory...but perhaps it could be interpreted that he is changing his ecumenical territory - this man is turning out to be quite liberal in his outlook and in his pronouncements...commenting much more on social issues than perhaps we have seen...could he be considered to be "overstepping his bounds" as it were...and thus "changing his territory?"

Anyway...just a thought I had...

Carry on!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join