It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milab Abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Since I now have more MILAB information, I think that the whole alien/human abduction scenario is more complex than I thought at first. It seems to me that there is evidence that more than one human agenda may be involved in the unexplained alien abdcution phenomenon. Each of these agendas have probably their own interest in alleged alien abductees.

It seems to me that the first group is interested in mind and behavior control experiments. I found evidence of sensory deprivation experiments, liquid breathing experiments, experiments on electromagnetic stimulation of the temporal lobes, brain research and implant research.

The second group seems to be interested in biological and/or genetic research. Some MILAB victims recall that they saw humans in tubes filled with liquid and genetically altered animals in cages during their kidnappings inside military underground facilities. It should be noted that alien abductees ''without'' military contacts remember similar scenarios inside UFOs.

The third group seems to be a military task force, which operates since the eighties and is interested in the UFO/alien abduction phenomenon for information gathering purposes. This would be a logical consequence if one with the right ''Need to Know'' considers that some alien abductions may be real. It seems to me that the leaders of this military task force think that some alien abductions are real and that they have national security implications. It could be that the second and third group work together, since they could share their interest in genetic studies and findings from alleged alien abductees. I'll concentrate now on tank/tube experiences of alleged alien and MILAB abductees who represent victims of the before mentioned groups. It should be noted that they are not alone and that their cases are only examples for a much larger pool of victims.

mindcontrolforums.com...

I would be especially interested in hearing the opinions of those with abduction experiences. Please let us know what you think.

William, I remember you mentioned that you used to interview abductees with MUFON, I would also be interested in your input on the subject.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
People in tubes and genetically modfied animals certainly sets of the Sci-fi feeling of it all...

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
"It seems to me that the first group is interested in mind and behavior control experiments. I found evidence of sensory deprivation experiments, liquid breathing experiments, experiments on electromagnetic stimulation of the temporal lobes, brain research and implant research. "

I'd be happy to offer my unofficial services if they could be of any help. If something THIS BIG is indeed going down, we will have a great deal of people on the site who need guidance and support. We should be careful about new posters especially, they really might need a pat on the back and to hear, "Its ok, it is safe to talk about it here". Maybe some very brave admin could heavily moderate that forum. Basically you'd end up with a group of people, all sharing one common and bizarre experience. But they would have a "safe place" to talk about it, which would be free from 12-yr olds who love to talk about their dogs being possessed by their fingernail clippers.

I'm sure we could learn so much from them. Who knows, we may start a small revolution on a societal level depending on the type of information we choose to release to the public.

This is all just me thinking aloud here, hopefully I haven't offended anyone. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I would point out that ATS is at least supposed to be a free and open forum for discussing issues that are not readily accepted in normal society.

Therefore, anyone fearing being looked down upon should have no such fear in this forum.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Dragonrider,
thanks for the link.

The impression I get, from reading the article, is that MILABs have two main goals-- 1) keeping track of ET activities, by checking up on those who have just been abducted and 2)Trying to emulate either ET technology or the abduction experience itself, so as to aid in 'interrogating' abductees.

What I noticed, though, is that the government initiated abductions seem to be much harsher than the ET ones-- yeah, I know people like to make fun of my belief that the aliens really aren't that bad, but, if you look at the stories contained in the article, we have ETs explaining to abductees why they need to be placed in liquid tubes while government agents do the same thing without a word, whilst using painful medical methods. A thing I see a lot, in stories of ET abduction, is an alien that stands beside the abductee and 'explains' the more intimidating parts of it to them. Sure, could they be playing 'good cop' with malevolent intentions? Yeah, but such behavior is still more 'polite' than what the gov does during MILABs.

I get a strong sense that the government people who abduct civilians have a strong distaste for them, almost as if they perceive them as being enemy agents who need to be broken down. Perhaps they're worried abductees have been given hypnotic commands (as in the 'Manchurian Candidate'), or they're trying to weed out people who might have some alien DNA in them?

...and, so far as the whole 'tube filled with liquid' goes, I've been wondering for some time if aliens use such a method to navigate at high speeds. This might fit in with the whole theory that aliens interact with their ships telepathically, as it would defeat the whole point if you had levers and yokes inside your liquid-filled crew capsule... Just imagine it, the deck of an alien spacecraft lined with tubes containing littel gray beings floating in an amber or pink liquid, their minds connected, somehow, to the ship's navigational systems... (the movies "event horizon" and "mission to mars" both had scenes where the inhabitants of a spaceship crawled into a liquid-filled tube during acceleration periods).

I know, Dragonrider, that you don't believe in ETs, but think, instead, that all UFOs are classified aircraft... So, do you think, then, that the abductions these people are having are created by the government as a hypnotic cover for their activities?

Jim

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have been abducted by 'aliens' before. I was taken at least a few times, one of which I can remember being in chrome rooms and on stretchers made of chrome. Basically everything I saw was either chrome, white, or foggy. All I know is that I was surrounded by creatures whether they be human or not and was being pushed from a chrome hall to a chrome room with incubators in it. These incubators were not very clear so I couldn't see in them but I saw at least three of them before the blinding white light blacked me out. The next thing I know I hear this ringing in my ears. Two rings actually.

One ring consisted of a constant tone and pitch and the other ring was repetitively and increasingly high pitched. At first I just hear the two tones, both tones being very low resonating. As the time went on these tones became gradually louder and menacing. These were not tones that ever reached levels of uncomfort but they were scary because that is all I could perceive at the moment. Once the tones had reached their perspective peaks and were incapable of getting any louder or repetitive they stopped and instantly I found myself awake in my bed.

Everytime I woke from this experience I had some sort of vision. Two that I can remember clearly were the one that I had mentioned above, and the other one was in my own house in my very own room as I was sleeping.

Has anyone else experienced anything simular to these tones???

Did you have any other questions about my experiences???

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Has anyone else experienced anything simular to these tones???

...from a young age I had a fear of those big trucks that sweep streets...that cruise up and down streets, with their throbbing vaccums, the low-bassy resonance, coupled with the high-pitched whirling tone of their machinery motors.

I didn't realise, until later life...and 'unpacking' my memories...trying to find reason behind various things like that fear...that it dawned on me...I feared those not because of what they were - but what they reminded me of.

The sound...it was the sound that chilled me...that made me want to run and hide so I couldn't see the trucks. I'm serious...I would hide from them, even as I got older...if one rolled down the road outside the house I would close the curtains, even duck...so they couldn't see me...so they couldn't FIND me. How messed up is that??

When I started exploring my memories, focussing on my dreams and finding out WHAT the heck they meant...or what I was seeing in them...I realised that sound of the trucks was ALWAYS aligned with any 'abduction memory'. I am still not 100% certain of any abduction I may or may not have experienced...yet there is much to suggest I have been.

Even now...at 31 years old and certainly able to take care of myself against most anything...a part of me still cringes and repells every time I hear one of those trucks.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I've 3.

1) How old are you ?

2) How many times have you been abducted ?

3) Have you been probed ?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

. I am still not 100% certain of any abduction I may or may not have experienced...yet there is much to suggest I have been.

That is exactly how I feel. I can't be positive, cause nothing is totally conclusive but I think that the evidence amounts to a definate yes. The reason I know that I wasn't dreaming is because of these sounds I heard before I woke. These sounds never came into my being when not in relation to the so-called abductions.

Also when I was in the chrome hallway I specifically remember waking up and looking to my right and I even remember saying, "Huh?". Then I looked straight ahead and saw that I was moving in this white and chrome hallway only to find myself entering another white and chrome room filled with fog and incubators. As the door was opened so "They" could fit the stretcher through the opening the light seemed to black out my thoughts, or maybe it wasn't the light but just more drugs.

Next thing I know I hear this ringing thing and I am unable to even comprehend myself. This goes on for around a minute or two and the whole time I hear this ringing I am wondering where I am and what is going on. Once the ringing stops, I am practically motionless and baffled at the sight of my own room and my own present being.

If those incidents were dreams then they were really coincidental if you ask me. I had this ringing experience three times. The first time I had been in the chrome room, the second time I can't even remember, the only thing I remember from the second time is the ringing itself. The third time is when I was in my own home surrounded by aliens and two humans talking about me behind me and my couch. This last incident is the most prolific and the hardest one to explain. When I have more patience to do so I will report the whole experience. Right now I am not up for long explainations and all the things that go along with it.

I hope you people can respect that. I will reveal this all to you in time. Just allow me to gather my discipline and gusto.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I've 3.

1) How old are you ?

2) How many times have you been abducted ?

3) Have you been probed ?

Answers:

1--How old???

Currently I am 21. At the time of the abductions I was 14 or 15.

2--How many times????

If my assesments are correct at least twice. (Remember my last known experience was in my own home.)

3---Probed????

Most likely. I have two surgical scars on my left knee cap and three near my lower lumbar regions of my back just above my butt crack. (Remember I suffer from spinabifia and degenerative disk disease, both being 'hereditary' diseases.)

Now are they really hereditary or just genetic????

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
...thats exactly how I feel also AV...there is an essence of doubt within myself...yet, from the dreams and the 'flashbacks' I have had from a young age...from the experiences I've had...things I've seen...people I've spoken with who have experienced EXACTLY the same things, the same places...to be able to describe rooms and beings in GREAT detail with others who we have never previously met before - that indicates to me its certainly not all imagination.

Thank you for sharing what you have shared...and most definitely your words and the experience you have shared will be respected, by myself and I hope ALL of the ATS Community.

I was u2uing DragonRider earlier...unsure of what I am willing to share here...and mentioned "Its funny how shame can keep people silent".

But you know something else...maybe you'll relate to it...or not...but often I get the compulsion NOT to say anything...like a nagging thought in my head that just tells me to shut up and not say anything. Its wierd...like a subconscious drive...some sort of 'internal programming' that I actually have to struggle against to post anything related to this type of topic. Oh what the hey...I'll mention this as well: There have been occasions where I have spoken of these things...recounted some experiences...and strange things have happened. Like my dreams that night will just go ballistic...or I will literally 'sense' other entities around me...and they don't 'feel' good...not do they 'feel' very pleased at all...almost if there is some form of 'unseen stand-over tactic' being used.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I forgot to mention on the prior post that I have never had surgery. I haven't broken any bones or even been admitted to a hospital.

NEVER.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I have to admit that I never exerience such doubt or fear. Personally I can relate from the experience I had at my home that these aliens were friendly and even enjoyed my company. If I am not too busy tommorow and I am up for it I will post the full experience that occured in my home. By the way if you were wondering I lived in a place called Fairhope, Alabama at the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: alien

It was like that for me,as a child,the front unit of trains.And yes also big trucks.I think it has to do with those big windows.My aunt used to live on an embankment above a busy railway line and if I happened to see a train approaching I got gripped by animal terror,ran into my aunt's house and hid inside under a table.One day I was playing outside our house,when a big truck came up to the gate of the compound and I just froze in ice cold terror,so bad I don't even remember what happened afterwards.I do think it has to do with those big dark windows like eyes,or observation panels.And any piece of cottonwool with a black hair attached to it scratches at my very soul.You know,a piece of cottonwood laying around gathers dust+hair,but if I see a black hair attached to it I cringe on a level that struck me as weird even as a small kiddie,I literally cannot bear the sight of it.I am an abductee and had pitch black hair as a child,which is when my abductions started.I cannot imagine aliens using cottonwood and I have a memory of being injected by a human doctor,and another of being in a medical facility inside a filthy old abandoned hangar.Makes one wonder.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

edit on 6-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

edit on 6-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sorry i use a translator

If there are aliens usually there are also military, there is much collaboration. Militaries carry out many tasks, including abductions that are carried out without the consensus of the aliens, hidden.

The technology used to carry out kidnappings is similar to alien, the differences are that the soldiers put a heavy helmet on the heads of abducted subjects, this helmet isolates the localization chips making it difficult to understand the subject's position in space and time. Military use substances to stun, opiate, and more.

The machinery used by the military is described as a helicopter without blades. Which does not make much noise. Is wrapped described as having a drop shape, black or dark gray. In front there is a large window where you can see the pilot. You enter a side door.

This flying machine moves as if there was no inertia, the wrapped subjects describe this strange helicopter that literally enters the ground as if it were made of water and had no consistency.

youtu.be...

edit on 6-6-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Oh thanks for the vid link! I have never read or listened to the work of Corrado Malanga,but have heard of him,he is a respected researcher.That helicopter you wrote of sounds really creepy looking.

My abductions began,well from what i can remember,around age 3yo.That would have been around 1968,in South Africa.Our own military was gearing up for the decades-long Border War,Russia tried to invade my country.No hard feelings though,the world changes and we had no way of knowing back then that it would've been for the best,had we allowed them.But although formidable,i very highly doubt our own military had any tech like we are talking about here.

I mean,tech that can make a house's ceiling non existent,tech that can float you outside in the air and palpably extract some things from inside one's own mind,tech that can for a period of time change reality.Idk if even the Americans had such back then.Maybe,if they were working in tandem with an advanced ET race.

In recent years,i have been inside medical facilities,including a time when i was injected with some substance,of which was extracted a dosage from a drone that came floating to the human looking doctor.My arm was incredibly painful when i woke and gave me no end of trouble for more than a year after that abduction.The doc reckoned it was a great success though,whatever it was they did to me or put into me.I have seen a creature,a strange squid like creature,like a bio mechanical life form,and a tunnel that i think is a sort of transportation portal for vast distance travel,like interdimensional.The tech is astounding and that is just the teenytiny bits i remember.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Cocchino

I mean,tech that can make a house's ceiling non existent,tech that can float you outside in the air and palpably extract some things from inside one's own mind,tech that can for a period of time change reality.Idk if even the Americans had such back then.Maybe,if they were working in tandem with an advanced ET race.

I agree. I don't particularly believe milab. It could be just a screen memory.
There is no way to know what is real and what isn't.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
14 year old thread
Holy Necromancy Batman!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

And that is the infuriating part,one will never know for sure.I just cannot picture how any earthly military could know to find a random South African child of interest,how they would even know i existed.Which leaves the other option,ET. Still begs the question why i was of interest and why my life had to be disrupted to the point of major depressive disorder since earliest childhood.Idk if the human doctors i saw were screens or milab personnel.That time i got the injection,there was a nurse present with the doc,and with her,it could tell something was wonky.As she left the cubicle/small room,she even telepathed me a message: "See how good you people have it,yet you always like to complain" The doctor came across as a bona fide human though,idk why but he did,not the nurse.

As if i was being done a favour.More disturbing thought:Maybe they Were doing me a favour,healthwise. As in,yes my arm gave me a lot of pain and problems for more than a year afterwards but what would've been the alternative?

It haunts one though,the never knowing whence once torment came,and how many factions were involved,and who exactly they are.Life is hard and busy so i don't let it consume me,but there are times when these questions really haunt one's life.And then i wonder how many people ended up in mental asylums because this type of thing was just too much for their particular psyche to bear.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonrider
It seems logical that if the interest is to unlock genetics that would increase the body & minds abilities possibly making said enhanced more "compatible" w/ others for example with telepathic communication...
That some form or systems to protect said agenda of interest would also possibly be laid forth.
When this experiment was shown recently

to the masses 1 immediately went to thinking of what would a advanced experiment look like? In relation to humanoids within liquid/slurry cold & warm energized/charged tanks with various color fluids per experiment center.
And how many others thought beyond or stopped at the experiment shown.
They do not all have to be malevolent experiments especially if similar experiments helped to develop current sapiens sapiens bodies and minds of today.
However with advanced technologies we must keep in mind all may not use it for the better of those experimented upon.
And so some potentially may be in said tanks for dis comforting reasons.
One of the areas where 1 attempts to help program LOVE to others unlike you.
For if other animal like beings exist in/on or off world and see the human animal treating other animals in
dis comforting ways why would said animal species then not treat humanity the same?
Awareness?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join