It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans killed by White Supremacists than Muslim extremists since 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yea opinions we all have them, now if youd bring facts to the party then maybe people could understand your point of view, i am not sold on the video but at least the op brought something to the table.

Someone made a tounge in cheek thread recently about morgan freeman being the anti Christ. .. now.. do I really have to go into to detail with facts as to why he is not? Or can I use post a comment Or opinion?

My point being... things can be spun in anyway you want and actually influence people's minds and perceptions of the world.. this is exactly what this video is... so what is the purpose and motive behind it?, because that my friend is the only fact you need to now..

Anyway we are derailing this guy's thread... so I'm done here with this nonsense..

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The book 'Stupid white men' by PJ O'Rourke does outline a strong case that stupid white men are the most dangerous in the world.

Any kind of extremist is well, kinda extreme.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The book 'Stupid white men' by PJ O'Rourke does outline a strong case that stupid white men are the most dangerous in the world.

Any kind of extremist is well, kinda extreme.

Did you read his follow up book? Stupid black men? If you do it becomes pretty clear that stupid has no racial/religious/or gender preferences. We simply read about more of one or the other based on our location in the world.

However I don't think the most dangerous goes to the white or black race at the moment. I'm keeping an eye on the gargoyle in north Korea to see see if his backbone starts matching his crazy mouth. Being he has so many toys at his disposal.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So this thread with no evidence and the thread about the death toll by illegals with no evidence should wash out and we should forget about them both.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

No, I did not read 'Stupid black men', but did read a few others of his, dark political humor. A good talent at making an ugly picture look funny.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Was there a category for any other supremacists besides "White"?
Oh, I see........

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

More people in the U.S. have been killed by [Insert blank here] , than in terrorist attacks

edit on 9-9-2015 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Was there a category for any other supremacists besides "White"?
Oh, I see........

As I pointed out in my first post not all cases cited from the op source involved white supremacist. The fear group from 2011, Isaac aguigui was neither white or a supremist. The 2014 case and Jared Miller, he was anti governement, conspiracy nut, and did leave a swastika at the scene because that's what he believed police were, don't think any white supremecy group ties. The op should change the title or this should be moved to the hoax bin as proven false. We wouldn't let a ufo proven false ride anywhere else but the hoax bin. I would expect equal treatment from the mods.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As I suspected, this topic was a complete waste of time to read.

More rhetoric and spin from the self-loathers...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think you all are missing the point here.

Anything and everything any and every white person says does or thinks regarding any other race or its own race is white supremacy.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alienmma

Ooo, and see this is how it starts ...

The original was "white supremacist," but here you go morphing it to "right wing extremist."

Somehow, those two phrase in quotes are no the same and yet you use them interchangeably. Why is that? Sooner or later, you'll throw in conservative, Christian, and a host of other labels too.

A white supremacist is a definite type of person with a definite agenda.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Everyone knows only "whites" are evil.

No!!!.. everyone knows that white supremacist armed to the teeth are evil, stop personalizing the issue they are not talking about YOU! ..at least I hope not

edit on 9-9-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

No!!!.. everyone knows that white supremacist armed to the teeth are evil, stop personalizing the issue they are not talking about YOU! ..at least I hope not

It's a big linking game. White supremists are right wing, right wing means conservative. Conservative means religious, this is then linked to white people, white people are now extremist and racist. So are you right that it doesn't apply to all? Absolutely. To the less intelligent in society there is no difference if of those categories the only one that applies is you are white. Gives them something to complain about and the morally superior chime in too, to prove they aren't that type. Whole thing is pretty stupid. Mix it all up and you have the current state of affairs in the US.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It only appears that way because the government refuses to acknowledge the perpetrators are Muslims when they kill people. They are referred to as "work place violence" or some other ridiculous term. Consequently they are not included in the statistics. You believe what the government is telling you, you are a fool, along with the other blind sheep, and you will be slaughtered just like the rest.
reply to: alienmma

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

It's a big linking game. White supremists are right wing, right wing means conservative. Conservative means religious, this is then linked to white people, white people are now extremist and racist. So are you right that it doesn't apply to all? Absolutely. To less the intelligent in society there is no difference if of those categories the only one that applies is you are white. Gives them something to complain about and the morally superior chime in too, to prove they aren't that type. Whole thing is pretty stupid. Mix it all up and you have the current state of affairs in the US.

Agreed and in the same manner as most Libs are white and mostly coastal, more Blacks and Latinos are religiously conservative but other wise linkup with white libs, back in the days late 60ts 70ts it was lib's extreme terror groups that were murderous now the pendulum has swung back to White Supremacist groups harkening back to the era before the 60ts, it would be foolish if one do not recognize where we are at in this current political climate.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

It's a big linking game. White supremists are right wing, right wing means conservative. Conservative means religious, this is then linked to white people, white people are now extremist and racist. So are you right that it doesn't apply to all? Absolutely. To less the intelligent in society there is no difference if of those categories the only one that applies is you are white. Gives them something to complain about and the morally superior chime in too, to prove they aren't that type. Whole thing is pretty stupid. Mix it all up and you have the current state of affairs in the US.

Agreed and in the same manner as most Libs are white and mostly coastal, more Blacks and Latinos are religiously conservative but other wise linkup with white libs, back in the days late 60ts 70ts it was lib's extreme terror groups that were murderous now the pendulum has swung back to White Supremacist groups harkening back to the era before the 60ts, it would be foolish if one do not recognize where we are at in this current political climate.

Sorry man. No one is interested in reconozing anything. It's all about blame. You are agree with someone or you are at fault. Heck I can't even get people to tell me simple things like identified success indicators when they preach about various problems especially on the social front. This is no accident. If you identify a problem then identify success indicators, once they are met it's no longer a problem. That's not good for supposed leaders, etc. It's not just a problem on the social front but in many things including politics. In politics though many of what is given is the wrong solution. It's all designed to keep constant issues, with no solutions so politicians, social justice warriors, etc keep a constant problem identified with no solution and of course you need these people as long as the problem exist which they have no intention of solving. Add media to push. Easy to see why its all groups blaming all other groups and nothing resolved. We sheep fall right in line because we can't step back to see the madness.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Whats funny is that, those people that are against this OP are the exact ones supporting the OP in the illegals thread.

lmao

bunch of hypocritical jokers.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I call BS.

No way those statistics aren't spun to match a narrative.

Please prove them wrong..ill wait.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Metallicus
I call BS.

No way those statistics aren't spun to match a narrative.

Please prove them wrong..ill wait.

I all have just scanning the cases the 2011 fear group. The leader Isaac aguigui was not only not white, he wasn't a supremist. The 2014 las Vegas cases. Jared Miller wasn't a supremist he was anti government and anti cop, he was so anti cop he left a swastika at the scene to let the other Nazis know. No supremist ties. The source this op references lists cases as sources thatlt had nothing to do with white supremist. So unless someone wants to verify other cases and get accurate numbers, it's bs

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
From the article: "The researchers found that 28 people were killed as a result of white supremacist terrorism, while 26 have died in attacks by Muslim extremists"

That's cute, last time i checked the cops killed more than 600 people this year alone.

Makes you wonder who the real terrorists are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join