It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans killed by White Supremacists than Muslim extremists since 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

fusion.net...
More Americans killed by White Supremacists than Muslim extremists since 9/11

More people in the U.S. have been killed in terrorist attacks perpetrated by white supremacists than Muslim extremists since 9/11, according to a new study (securitydata.newamerica.net...).

The report is based on court documents, wire service, and news stories. It looks at “lethal terrorist incidents” with a clear ideological motivation since 2001. Forty-eight people were killed in 19 terrorist attacks by white supremacists, anti-government activists, and other extremists classified as “right wing.”

That means that in total, the number of Americans killed by non-Muslim extremists since 9/11 is nearly twice the number killed by Muslim extremists, based on the New America study. But what is classified as extremist ideology and terrorism remains difficult to pin down, as the New York Times points out:

If terrorism is defined as ideological violence, for instance, should an attacker who has merely ranted about religion, politics or race be considered a terrorist? A man in Chapel Hill, N.C., who was charged with fatally shooting three young Muslim neighbors had posted angry critiques of religion, but he also had a history of outbursts over parking issues. (New America does not include this attack in its count.)

Likewise, what about mass killings in which no ideological motive is evident, such as those at a Colorado movie theater and a Connecticut elementary school in 2012? The criteria used by New America and most other research organizations exclude such attacks, which have cost more lives than those clearly tied to ideology.

Law enforcement agencies around the country have told us the threat from Muslim extremists is not as great as the threat from right-wing extremists,” Dr. Kurzman, author of that study, told the Times.

via MSM flooding Americans with the 'WAR ON TERRORISM' 'MIDDLE EAST AXIS OF EVIL' WMDs, Islamic Fundamentalism, Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, ISIS, ISIL, Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Russia, Chechnya, etc ever since 9/11 with no end in sight, it seems we do turn a blind eye to the fact that most terror attacks on our own soil continue to be by domestic, non-muslim terrorists. it does seemed based on the cases, that if the perp is not muslim, then it is not an act of terror, but a 'hate crime'. reference: www.nationmultimedia.com... for more on the terrorism the US is turning a blind eye to

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That's a bs fact which is seriously flawed...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I call BS.

No way those statistics aren't spun to match a narrative.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I call BS.

No way those statistics aren't spun to match a narrative.

Trouble is... The naive ones will believe it...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Everyone knows only "whites" are evil.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What about the Americans killed over seas serving? Are they included in this "Report"?
Sounds a little odd to me. But hey, im white, so I must be biased.

link   
The deaths have just begun. A civil war / race war is being fomented. Give it 6 months to a year if that and I believe there is going to be a mess like the balkans.

link   
So we have a video that is showing one side of the coin then we have poster bringing no facts but there oWn opinion, boy do i love ats.
edit on 9-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Give it 6 months to a year
a reply to: spirit_horse

But isn't the world supposed to end on September 23rd?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Of *Course* the 2,977 people killed by terrorists on 9/11 are excluded, as well as all the medical related deaths long afterwards.

So *only* 26 after 9/11.

Some people might think somebody's actually doing their job since "9/11" ?

Nothing proves the "threats" don't exist.

Hey....how about the "Domestic" terrorism murders in the big cities that kills thousands every year !!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The statistics are right in front of your eyes and you conservatives still refuse to believe it.

Why do conservatives deny facts? I'll never understand it. It's okay the truth might hurt your pride a little but you will get over it

Oh wait wait wait, these are statistics made up by the liberal communist NWO machine right?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

I'm throwing down the b.s. flag .

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its easy to get statistics say what you want when you get to determin how things get classified.

Like the Ft. Hood shooting being classified as "workplace violence".

Not that I'm trying to defend white supremacists, but any statistics coming from our Govt. is a joke. Just look at the "unemployment" rates.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So we have a video that is showing one side of the coin then we have poster bringing no facts but there oWn opinion, boy do i love ats.

If your referring to me...,

whatever the motive behind it behind this 'fact', personally I see it as obvious bs.. that's the way i see so I said it..

Anyway isn't ats a place where you can have an opinion? Or does everything have to backed up by facts and figures? Because ironically you just left your own opinion.. lol... boy do i love ats...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There no white supremacists

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yea opinions we all have them, now if youd bring facts to the party then maybe people could understand your point of view, i am not sold on the video but at least the op brought something to the table.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

What? People actually believe this?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
The statistics are right in front of your eyes and you conservatives still refuse to believe it.

Why do conservatives deny facts? I'll never understand it. It's okay the truth might hurt your pride a little but you will get over it

Oh wait wait wait, these are statistics made up by the liberal communist NWO machine right?

You seem to lack a basic understanding of statistics. Did you stop and think about how the U.S. spends Billions on stopping Muslim extremists and much less on other extremists? Did you stop and think about what the motive is for starting on the day after 9/11?

It has been pointed out millions of times that, you can back anything up(true or false) with statistics.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So based on your post I assumed that all numbers were based on actual white suptemist. But if you go to your link one case from 2011 they site was the fear group. The leader Isaac Aguigui was neither white nor a supremist. Very anti government even though serving. That one caught my eye because I remember the case somewhat. Don't know how many others fit this profile. Point is you label this white supremacist and that case had nothing to do with white supremacist. Either fix your head line , break the numbers down to reflect true white supremacist or the mods should move to hoax bin. Seems a very lazy, untrue headline to serve an idealogy. Care to put the review work in on the cases and give accurate info?
edit on 9-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anton74

That's an incredibly weak argument. The Muslim community has been deemed a threat since 9/11 yet we've seen more violence from right wing extremists against our own citizens.

It's simply pointing out that right wing extremists are more of a threat to our society than Muslim extremists.

I know that goes against your agenda, but it's true

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join