It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entitled driver flips on a cop after being caught speeding in a school zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't always agree with the Police and some of their actions but I do indeed respect what they do when they come across idiots.
The video I will post in a minute but the attitude of the driver is out of this world as far as I am concerned. Doing 51 MPH in a school zone listed at 20 MPH and the driver is mighty mad. I thought about posting in the Rant forum but this video just makes me shake my head and wonder how can somebody be so stupid, It's just a head-shaker video to me.

I figure the police saved a few kids that day because down the road that driver will probably not repeat that act.

Warning the driver has some foul mouth language for the Police, On the up side its only a 60 second video.

www.liveleak.com...

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 9-9-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I normally think speed limits are too low, but in a school zone I always slow down. What a horrible woman.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Kudos to the police officer for keeping his cool. As for the lady, it's a perfect example how some people escalate a situation when they know they did wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I normally think speed limits are too low, but in a school zone I always slow down. What a horrible woman.

I agree, we live on a long long curvy residential street with lots of kids outside yet cars go flying by really fast all day and all night.

From the video......"No wonder you guys get shot" almost makes me think she is asking for trouble and a rough arrest.
That invites the Police to ask if you have any firearms in the car or on person?
The cop handled it very good in this case anyways.
Thanks for posting your thoughts.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The only time I really go the speed limit is in school zones. Kids are idiots and I'd really rather not cream one. What a bitch.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Kudos to the police officer for keeping his cool. As for the lady, it's a perfect example how some people escalate a situation when they know they did wrong.

Yup that is how sheeet happens and people get tazed or worse shot, you never know what the person is thinking.
The Police handled that one perfectly......I wish they all came out that way.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What did this woman say when sticking her head out the window at the end? I couldn't make it out. Anyone?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
The only time I really go the speed limit is in school zones. Kids are idiots and I'd really rather not cream one. What a bitch.

You just reminded me of 1977 , driving on a learners permit and taking my friend to work and MC Donalds and school just let out for the day. Things are good and I am keeping an eye out as I was taught to. Just before a cross walk I see a kid about 7 years old with a lunch pail on the curb. You got it as soon as I was right beside him he stepped off the curb right into the side of my dad's new car.

One hell of a bang and then brakes screaming and I was only going 30 MPH. I jump out and check the kid and he is ok and already back on the sidewalk. I should have taken him home but he seemed fine enough to me but all he had for a lunch box was a handle.

That one scared the living crap out of me, also I had to fool with brown crayons for about two years to cover up the scratch in the side of the old mans car.

Long story short.........go slow slow slow when school is out.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yikes! I've had a few close calls with kids and it makes me just about poo myself. Back then it probably wouldn't have been weird if you offered the kid a ride or something. Sometimes I see some poor kid walking uphill (both ways) in a downpour after school and I really want to give them a ride but know better.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

What did this woman say when sticking her head out the window at the end? I couldn't make it out. Anyone?

Thanks!

I can't help you there I am almost deaf, perhaps someone can chime in and help you.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Selfish, arrogant, irresponsible.

That's the only way to describe this dumb broad.

I can't count how many times I've come running out to my front yard cursing and swearing and kicking a car zipping down our road. Our residential street has lots of wee gaffers outside playing in the front all the time.

One of these days I'm going to pull out the pellet gun and take out a few side windows.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

One of these days I'm going to pull out the pellet gun and take out a few side windows. 

As tempting as that may be, I would urge you to refrain. There could be a baby in a car seat in the back!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nah.

The only speeders in town are the snot-nosed 16 year old punks in their pimped out Hondas.

I could always aim for those ridiculous neon lights they have hanging from their undercarriages, or their $2000 glow-in-the-dark rims....

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

kicking a car zipping down our road

I know it is for a good reason , but where I am at that would get you run over or shot.And the police would side with the driver.

Please dont do this. Thus you become the very person you dislike....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am usually repulsed by videos I find that police use brutality, but I must admit, I kinda feel like she got away with to much.

I just hope she received at least an extra ticket if not arrested for talking like that to that officer. He seemed way too nice and did not deserved that response.

Talking about why he qualified for being shot? That dude was anything but a gentleman.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here is a good example of what the OP is about. I just came across this video today and hell yes it applies.
Go Go Go they do always in a big hurry to get wherever they are heading to.
The video is a bit long but just skip to about the 1:10 mark and you will see another idiot in action.

www.liveleak.com...

Regards, Iwinder

ETA after the smack up there is nothing more to watch that is important.

edit on 10-9-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join