It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Order .. Ourageous decisions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
First of all.. we need a forum for EU political madness. So we could discuss current and coming insanity in EU.

Merkels decisions of fill the Europe with immigrants as discussed in other threads not all is what it seems to be. I have been thinking of current refugee situation in political levels and connecting dots to One World Government and New World Order.

Lets see the topics of 2015 Bilderberg group.

Artificial Intelligence
Cybersecurity
Chemical Weapons Threats
Current Economic Issues
European Strategy
Globalisation
Greece
Iran
Middle East
NATO
Russia
Terrorism
United Kingdom
USA
US Elections

Underlined those 3 most current ones and what is going on today in EU.

We elected mostly right wing parliament in the last elections in Finland, so bare with me when i discuss current situation here and just maybe you are facing the same issues in your own country (if so pls share ).
Our right wing parliament chose 3 top ministers from right wing Keskusta, Kokoomus and True Finns. Prime minister Sipilä, minister of foreign affairs Soini and minister of Finance Stubb ( sarcasm... SSS ). Stubb also has been a Bilderberg attendee this year, Sipilä our Prime minister is a millionaire and businessman, Soini True Finn is more politician than anything else.

So the story goes. This SSS government made a plan how to fix the Finnish economy, harsh plan which labor unions didn´t sign. Regardless the negativity towards economy plan, this government is forcing it to happen. What really goes on with this plan is that who suffers and face the cuts are working class people, not only taxes go higher, but also they are cutting salaries from night shifts, evening shifts and turning first day of sick leave without salary so on. It is estimated to be over a thousand euros per worker a year in some cases more than that.

Those who do not suffer over salary cuts are those who work day shift. Some of the national holidays are been made payless but workers can do the hours in some other time. Today there has been two strikes and more is coming even police force is planning to go to strike because they lose a whole lot of their salary as they work pretty much 24/7. Health care workers have stated that first day of sick leave without salary would most likely make them go to work and not taking the sick leave infecting other people because they do not afford all these salary cuts and payless sick leave day. Not only the working class is hurt by this government decision also elderly people who have served this country and EARNED their retirement pays, they are cutting down retirement benefits and sucking dry their income. The unemployed are facing cuts too on their benefits. The government says " Everyone has to take part for this to make it work " Only winners in this situation are big companies which are not facing any cuts.

All this to boost up Finnish economy and to create jobs, same time as our system goes down, we are taking in thousands of refugees from Syria, Albania and other middle east countries. Creating jobs which we are paying now with the cuts of our salary and losing our quality of living in huge scale and coping here finacially impossible and cheap labor coming in, in thousands .. Merkel demanding to countries take in refugees even more and showing example.. What the heck is going on ? The obvious one !

One solution is to leaving this madness.. but where.

How are things politically, financially in your country in EU? as bad as ours ?

edit on 9-9-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good to see you posting again old friend.
a reply to: dollukka

But before this happens, a lot of doom and gloom will occur. It has to happen unfortunately. Environmentalism will be the new world order religion and peace hopefully can be rebuilt from the rebels of love.
The Bilderberg (TPTB) are right for the wrong reasons. Before you build, you destroy. These people have been struggle or not as much to create a world wide civil war. Starting with immigrant issues, refugees, then the blame game, then hatred, and hatred with action BOOM there goes San Francisco.
How and why you ask immigrants become an issue? Who will give them jobs??? & when they get the job(for a very low salary) then the ones who were working will be replaced with these lower paid workers..same issue we have here in the states...it is just becoming a global issue.

P.L.U.R.

Wonderful Read.
edit on th41Wed, 09 Sep 2015 14:41:05 -0500K201590530pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Thanks.. oops so i did

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I Responded/ Updated my earlier post correction....

Pretty much i think i am in agreement with what you have posted. I have just given a gloomier addition to it.

Love,

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's virtually the same exact situation here in the states (as Sirkonstantin also explained).

The huge waves of immigrants coming from central America are doing so because the government and other involved parties placed advertisements all over those countries, telling them to come to the U.S. for a better life. It's all on purpose, and it fits right in to the plan. Divide and conquer, weaken the masses economically and socially (breeding the hatred and us versus them mentality), screw the middle class while those in power are doing swimmingly fine.

Overload the social services programs, cut, cut, cut until it's only crumbs and those who are left are working jobs for much lower pay, and will be stuck in servitude to the system because what little money they do make will not be enough.

Think it's looking bad now? Wait until next week when the stock market tanks after Shemittah

edit on 9-9-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Considering that Bilderberg is just under The Crown Corporation in the pyramid, it's easy to believe that they plan some nasty plot for the NWO.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We already have 400 000 unemployed in this country which has 5 million people. Common sense says we do not afford to take these refugees so we basicly will pay to become jobless.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Those of you across the pond are not any different than those of us in the US.

This refugee crisis was orchestrated a few years ago. I can at least pin point it to 2012 when Peter Sutherland gave an interview to the BBC.

Keep in mind all the screaming and hate for the 1% while our elected officials claim they are looking out for our safety and countries?

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

That was an article from 2012. So when your leaders act surprised and pull at your heart strings, they orchestrated this chaos!

Peter Sutherland is a head honcho of Goldman Sach's and also a member of the Tri Lateral Commission.

Your right OP! This is a One World Government Scheme! Problem/Reaction/Solution.....

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It is to create sheeple and people were schemed to accept the open borders policy in the EU. Now the flow of immigrants is unstoppable... just what they wanted

edit on 9-9-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: seeker1963

It is to create sheeple and people were schemed to accept the open borders policy in the EU. Now the flow of immigrants is unstoppable... just what they wanted

I have seen many people from the EU bash me and my ilk in the US for our government giving a free pass to illegals entering our country. It wasn't because we don't care, but because we have a government that CAN'T go to prison for following their own laws, yet if we don't follow the laws of theirs we get tossed in a cell in a heart beat.

What you guys have happening? Is what we have already been bitching about. That is really why I love coming on ATS. To see what is happening outside my own country. I see a very disturbing pattern, thus why I called out Peter Sutherland.

I wish you all the best, but I have a strange feeling that we all might be so busy fighting our own problems that we just might not care about anyone else......

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It's just like the country I live in.

Thanks for your indightful overview in the chaos that is being created.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Great topic and looking forward to the lengthy discussion! But do us a little favor, and modify EDIT the title real quickly:

Outrageous and don't forget the letter T !!
edit on 9-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If money was more about people then an influx of immigrants would be seen as a bonus as the economy builds. But as technology goes along more and more jobs are naturally falling away. The result is increased competition for what little work there is and it is an issue. As the bounty of the Earth is still more than enough to sustain its civilization, I do not see the decline of slavery as a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

See: en.wikipedia.org...

You live in a friggin' paradise. I think you would utterly insane to leave and should be referred to a psychiatrist if you were to seriously entertain the thought.

You have:
High Art and Architecture.
Excellent education system.
First rate social services.
Outstanding Music and Opera.
Excellent culinary delights.
First rate Vodka.

On a scale of 1 to 10 of "Civilized" nations, where 1 is "no civilization whatsoever, i.e. Detroit" and 10 which is Utopia which doesn't exist.....FINLAND IS A 10!

You don't have:
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
MS-13 Drug Gangs
Swarms of illegal aliens raping and killing your women.
Donald Trump daily on the TV News Channels.
The Jerry Springer Show, (penultimate expression of US American high "culture").
The People of Walmart.
Telephone services that require you press 1) for YOUR Language and 2) for some other language.
Hillary (Scarface) Clinton.
The Israeli Lobby.
Detroit.

Quit worrying; have a drink on me and if you should decide to leave....................call me so I can rent out your flat!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Earth is a paradise, but there's some plague that screw it (the elitists). It would be an error to think that they aren't everywhere cause they are. Every country is touch by them. Heck they even have chips in animals to prevent those who live without their systems to hunt. But... I have to agree that those feature you list that they don't have is a great deal to see that Earth as a paradise lol.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Iceland here, exactly the same thing happening. The big media here are advocating that we move in refugees. Tax cuts, less money for the middle class (which is vanishing). There are only a handful of "mother companies" left in the country, owning everything from the major grocery store chains, media and all the way up to the banks.

People are blind at this refugees propaganda. Of course one would like to help and save everyone. But this just isn't the way. We should start at their countries.

Certain western nations screwed things up in that region and should be out right blamed for that. And those countries should without all doubt restore order in those regions effective immediately or leave them be to let them sort out their own order.

I for one can see that this is the beginning of the multi-cultural one world government. Where in the beginning there will be little to none conflict between race's in countries and those who do conflict (natives) will be singled out and have their name and reputation smothered. Then in the end it will be that everyone is everywhere and they will implement a one world, no strict borders because everyone is everywhere and All of America will alliance with EU. And then it will be the super rich, mega rich against the lowly poor.

I see this as almost none reversible unless there are major uprisings soon in multiple countries and the police stand down and rise up with the people.

This is not just this way in Finland. It's happening all over EU. Scandinavia and MiddleEU especially.

This Economy model is utterly, utterly, utterly, utterly outdated and can manipulated so easily by those who own everything. Man it must suck to be them (...if they have a conscience at all).

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

TonyS. If things continue to progress the way they are progressing, dollukka won't be able to enjoy that paradise for much longer. If the middle class vanishes who can enjoy these things? The wealthy...

And if the refugees continue to come in to Finland. It will be cultural mayhem.

Take for example my country, Iceland. We are just over 300k in native population here. It ain't hard to kill that with immigration and refugees if a 'noose less' leash is implemented in just roughly 20-30 years.

Edit------------------

I for one am not against one world, one nation, one human race or something of the particular. It's just the way things are progressing around that fact. We will all be slaves in the way that things are progressing.
edit on 9/9/15 by Sump3 because: Clearing out an opinion

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I was saying pretty much the same thing to some friends this week. The same is happening in Australia too.

The doors have been flung wide open for people from the third world..never mind the stopping the boats policy of recent announcement of more refugee intakes. These are sideshows to what's really going on, distractions for the masses.

Who knew that is currently close to a million Indians in Australia? That's a huge figure for a group of people who've only recently started migrating here in large numbers.

And that's just Indians. What about the rest?.

What it's all about is destroying the strong Western Christian values and ideals our Western nations are built upon. Because those are the things which have made us dominant, those are the things which have allowed us to have better rights and better wages and better living conditions.

The people coming here don't have these things back home so they don't care for these things. They come here and still work like slaves for # money.
More and more where I live and work I'm seeing flat rate agreements for workers coming into effect. Coincidence that those industries have massive amounts of Indians and other new comers?

Western nations are a minority and the odd ones out.

We are going to be brought down to the living standards and wage rates of developing third world hell holes. There will obviously still be some high paying jobs around, but by and large most workers will get screwed and be worse off.

And that's one aspect of what's going on.

The other aspect is the obvious clash of civilizations and cultures.

See when people from Europe migrated after WW2 integration wasn't an issue because at the end of the day cultural ideals and what not are the same if not similar and compatible.

These people coming now are not compatible with our culture in the west.
Not in large numbers anyway.

And when muslims have enough numbers in any given place they start to cause problems.

In the state I live in a muslim cemetery proposal was denied approval because of the problems it would cause. They do not bury people in coffins was one issue.

I really do feel for the people fleeing Syria. But Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Oman, UAE and Qatar are all wealthy counties that could take these people and resettle then there. Why does it have to still be the west?

These people would be better off in those countries not ours.

but of course we know why..

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There isn't much for me to add to the posts on this thread. I do agree that this (globally) is all being orchestrated. I think people who think it's no big deal and preach about rolling out the welcome wagon are entirely naive. I also think that too many people are foolish enough to think that it won't happen in their back yard.

I live in the same suburban town for my entire life. I have seen what can happen in a very short amount of time when the floodgates open. I personally am witnessing the demise of a town.

It's not simply that several families cram into a single family dwelling. Or at least that, in and of itself, isn't a problem. The problem is that by all cramming into one address, the proper amount of taxes aren't being collected, which means less monies for the local public schools, which are becoming overcrowded to begin with.

My town has a wonderful pool facility complete with a diving pool, huge main pool and an incredible children's area with waterfalls and sprinklers. The pool is only open to residents of the town and the cost is $125 for a single person or $240 for a family. The same people that are part of the several-families-in-one-house take advantage of this and use that one address to present themselves as a family and sign up the whole lot of them at the family rate. This means, surprise surprise, there isn't enough money for proper maintenance and the pool facility is falling (or being torn) apart.

It affects so many areas of peoples' lives. Yesterday was our son's first day of Pre-K. We had signed him up at the same school where he attended nursery classes. Of the dozen kids in the class, about one third of them spoke NO English. On the fist day the parents are encouraged to stay in class to get a feel for the teachers, etc. We realized immediately that tons of effort and attention was going to be spent on the few kids that don't speak the common language which was going to translate into less education for everyone else. We ended up pulling him from that school and registering him at the local Catholic school (at a much higher cost to us).

Note: I am encouraged that at least the parents of the aforementioned students wanted their kids to learn, but at the same time it is so typical of the recent wave of immigrants to rather than find a school that is meant to teach basic English, it should just be everyone else's problem.

top topics

join