It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Be Shocked And Amazed By This Fact...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

I wonder if other countries call people afro chinese, or afro russian, etc. I do not agree it is necessary to distinguish your origin from the country you reside in.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iunlimited491

Even the reptilian species is human if they are on this Earth, The real question is Earth the only planet with Humans?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Was no reason to complicate things in the first place.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It is real simple people. Do not complicate this issue. It is not about species or culture or religion or politics, this OP was not a feel good get along thread.

This OP was merely to demonstrate one very real problem that is happening more in America today, but really over the entire planet, that race is becoming more and more divisive and creating further chaos when it is not needed.

There is already enough differences to keep us from liking each other.

Sure there are so many issues surrounding us, but I think it starts with accepting the realization that we are all part of the HUMAN experience, race, species, culture, whatever you want to call it I really do not care, the message is the same and if you want to continue to try and harp on semantics rather than get the message then, sadly, you have just proved my point entirely.

Until we figure out that we are all connected the only way this ends is badly.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

NO ,it's a right of passage thing and a replacement for conflict.
Used as a meritocracy from boy to man.
division came with lawyers.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

NO ,it's a right of passage thing and a replacement for conflict.

Respectfully, it does teach conflict. One of the early lessons, us vs. them. Quite useful later, when instilling nationalism, flag waving and "patriotism". By that I mean the misuse of the term.

Kids can be taught to ride, sail, build, play without turning it into a damn contest. Its unions they destroyed to make the ruling class safe from uprising. Its working together they fear, they want us working (competing) against one another for a booby prize, trophy, fame.

And oh yah, its 'just a game', they tell everyone…

edit on 11-9-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

This OP was merely to demonstrate one very real problem that is happening more in America today, but really over the entire planet, that race is becoming more and more divisive and creating further chaos when it is not needed.

There is already enough differences to keep us from liking each other.

Its not the 'race' of the person that makes it divisive. Its the *entitlement*

factor of many individuals. If a group of people ( the same race/nationality/

religion) as yourself decided they liked your lifestyle and luxuries decided

they would have some of it, and forced entry when you opened the door

and helped themselves to what was yours. Would you still keep on liking them?

Sure there are so many issues surrounding us, but I think it starts with accepting the realization that we are all part of the HUMAN experience, race, species, culture, whatever you want to call it I really do not care, the message is the same and if you want to continue to try and harp on semantics rather than get the message then, sadly, you have just proved my point entirely.

The *HUMAN* experience as you call it is by its very nature not the same

for every one. Whether you like it or not we are diverse. Disregarding the

obvious colour and feature differences, the beliefs of centuries, religious

indoctrination of various cultures set us apart .... But if we live and let live,

stop trying to force our own beliefs onto others, we could possibly live in harmony.

But that's never going to happen as every one thinks only they and what

they believe are right

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
:stfu :Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, THERE ARE TWO RACES... MALE and FEMALE.
How could you not know this???

ZREXX

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I understand to tell anyone coming in to behave and have respect and not cause problems. But to leave their culture behind well that's not freedom either.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some confrontation IS inevitable shouldn't a person adapt to such?
Or do you think you can eliminate it somehow?
I was also telling you what the sports are FOR not how you define them.
edit on 11-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Some confrontation IS inevitable shouldn't a person adapt to such?
Or do you think you can eliminate it somehow?

Self defense is different than team sports.

Its not just sports, the class, race, religion thing is divisive, too. Part of the overall early conditioning every child goes through.

AT school for instance, what "class" are are you in, what "grades" are you getting, are you at the head of your class, got "honors"? Or are you "failing"?

Sports is aways part of school curriculum. I hated it, could;t wait to get home and go hiking in the hills, camping, riding, whatever. School didn't teach that.

Please don't say its PE, thats a by product of the greater goal to teach kids to compete against each other, and play 'games'.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You make it seem so simple.We're all just people! 1 race, the human race! I'm afraid it's a little more complicated than that. While all types of man share mostly the same DNA there are undeniable differences as well. If this is truly to be a non-political adult conversation then nothing is off the table due to political correctness.
Yes we can get blood transfusions and organ donations from each other across the spectrum but every races DNA is not exactly the same and it takes very little difference in certain strands of DNA to account for huge differences in those being studied. We have 98% of the same DNA as chimpanzees but we are not 98% alike with one another.As I sad before some strands of DNA go much further than others in providing enhancements to 1 group over another. We easily recognize various abilities and intelligent levels as prescribed to different breeds of dogs, and while I'm not comparing dogs to people we are all formed out of nature through a natural order,one which assigns us whatever attributes we will need in order to survive in the given environment from which we come. People are not above this, in fact we are nothing in comparison to the grand scheme of things. It's a proven fact that sub Saharan African countries score the lowest on IQ tests, averaging around 70 which is considered borderline retarded.The highest countries were Hong Kong and Iceland.
I'm not finished by a long shot but i'm tired as hell and need to sleep,so until tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

THIS JUST IN...

As long as we insist on being separate races with separate colors the only way this ends is a messy, disastrous accumulation of blood and guts...

Is that the race you want to run?

Disclaimer: I am not insulting you, just asking provocative question to get you thinking deeper on your stance.

Sure your not racist and don't even know it? Your agenda is to create a new Race, a single Race made up of all Races. How is that different than just wanting to stick with your current Race and supporting it? It is not You are wanting to exclude the rest and that is...a Racist agenda is it not?
edit on 12-9-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I always hear people say that we need to discuss the race issue more..

I say, we've been doing an awful lot of talking about race and it's gotten us nowhere (much).. I say we need to talk less about race, and whenever it's no longer a topic we will have reached a milestone.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only brain dead, altruistic white people believe there is only one race. Everyone else on the planet is racially aware and looks out for their own interests. Just really dumb white folks believe this one race bollocks.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

We do say "alien race"... But that would be a species as well.

Well...not if there were distinct racial types within that particular ET species of course, then there would be ET races, just like our own species and most other species here on Earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowsOfEridu

You must not be human then.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

Sometimes the only way to confront an issue is to have open dialogue.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

THIS JUST IN...

As long as we insist on being separate races with separate colors the only way this ends is a messy, disastrous accumulation of blood and guts...

Is that the race you want to run?

Disclaimer: I am not insulting you, just asking provocative question to get you thinking deeper on your stance.

Sure your not racist and don't even know it? Your agenda is to create a new Race, a single Race made up of all Races. How is that different than just wanting to stick with your current Race and supporting it? It is not You are wanting to exclude the rest and that is...a Racist agenda is it not?

Nope.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

It is only complex because you choose it to be. It really is very simple.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join