It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I ‘always felt that I was in the military’ at military school

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

News just in trump says something stupid.......again.

Can he not go a week without saying something out right retarded?

I cosplayed as a soldier once? Does that make me a vet? Haha

Hell i dressed up as a astronoaght once? Can I get my space wings?

edit on 9-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I always felt like I was in the Army...Because I'm in the effing Army.

God I hate Trump.

Me too.

I can only imagine the insult such a dumb arse comment as that gives those who are serving.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Your avatar is a redcoat, must mean you know what is like to be a red coat.

I don't think we can go a week, he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut.
Colbert hit him hard last night, wonder if he as responded to that yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol okay, but it's fine to think your a girl when your a boy or black when you are white but god forbid it's not okay to pretend to be something else if your Trump.

I think Il pretend to be a Doctor!

I only have the equivalent of half a med degree but seeing as its ok to pretend to be trained professionals were not maybe my unqualified arse can get a job as a surgeon in your local hospital?

I wear a lab coat and look like a doctor anyway so like trump if he looks like a solder he can be one, then im entitled to be a doctor!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: seeker1963

I dont care who it was in reference too honestly or what twisted logic it takes to justify a douchey statement by Donald Trump

The guy is a Class A jerk, bully, megolmaniac, who thinks hes the end all be all

We already have one of those in office.......

Id rather not........

Rand gets my vote

Trump can drown in his own hubris

Protect and defend ole John all you want! I am glad Trump called him out!

Thats the problem with the "Trump Heads" , i call them hair pieces.......

IS that any time you criticize him, they put you in this box, that you MUST be for Hillary, or you are PRO whoever Trump was being a bully to

I can NOT be for MCCain or anyone ese, and still see that the drivel coming out of Trumps mouth is just megalodouchery

You guys are becoming just like the Obama supporters who called people racist who didnt like Obama.........

No one including Rand nor anyone else has stepped up to the plate to make sure the VA does their job! Maybe Trump will? Maybe Trump won't. But I want someone in our capital to step up and do the right thing for those who have put their lives on the line for politicians that don't have a care in the world for what happens to them nor their families!

Keep bashing Trump! I want someone to do what they say and not lie about it! Not sure how old you are, but if you check into it, this VA scandal is something that is recycled about every decade or so. This past outrage as to how the VA has been mistreating our vets is about the 3rd time in my life that I have seen our politicians and their fake outrage and yet I am seeing the same issues happen over and over again! All politicians pander to those who gave them money to win their election. Trump isn't taking a dime from anyone!

I am willing to gamble. Because doing the same experiment over and over again expecting a different outcome is insanity!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: crazyewok

Your avatar is a redcoat, must mean you know what is like to be a red coat.

I don't think we can go a week, he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut.
Colbert hit him hard last night, wonder if he as responded to that yet.

Yeah I dressed up as a redcoat General once.

Thats means I fought you yankee bastards in the revolution! Yeah im a grizzled vet thats seen the battles and stood in the musket lines. Makes me over 200 years old but damit I dressed as one so it must be true! Long live king georg III !

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Trump isn't taking a dime from anyone!

That we know of, there is PLENTY of money that goes to candidates that we don't know about.
Why do you think Trump isn't lying? What kind of record does he have that shows that he does what he says?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Trump isn't taking a dime from anyone!

That we know of, there is PLENTY of money that goes to candidates that we don't know about.
Why do you think Trump isn't lying? What kind of record does he have that shows that he does what he says?

I don't know he isn't lying! But I sure as hell know he isn't a politician! Don't think I support him thinking he will be Jesus and save the country like I see those who support Bernie does, because I don't!

All I am seeing are groomed elite that went to prestigious colleges to represent us as a country and I am seeing nothing more that a country of desperate people come every election "hoping" for someone to "change" the corruption that has been going on for years!

Things seem to be getting to the breaking point of total anarchy if you ask me! That's why I would toss my worthless vote at Trump versus someone already established. I am tired of liars! If you were married to someone who lied to you and made you promises like our "politicians" and never kept them and you thought they weren't telling you the truth would you still want to be married to them? Then why the hell do give our politicians a bigger break than someone we might be in a relationship with?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of those people that start their story with "yea I almost joined the Marines..."

Cool story brah. Did you ever find your nuts or are they still missing?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Trump has no shame In trying to find any kind of fool to support his run for the potus.

Soon can we expect to hear him tell us what a pious Christian he is because he once went to church and put some money in the collection plate.

This BS transparent pandering makes me think that he really isn't serious about his candidacy. What his game is; idk, but i suspect he is carrying water for Jeb, the eventual GOP chosen one.

At least he is entertaining in a surreal sort of way....

edit on 9-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

He is a politician, and a pretty good one at that. Look at how he has you believing into all of his promises.

If he wins he's going to have to deal with congress, unless of course you have no issue with him using executive orders?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Agreed, I have watched every episode and movie of Star Trek, therefore I am qualified to be a Captain of a starship.

I also watched a launch at Cape Canaveral so I am also an Astronaut.

and, I have watched congress and POTUS's for many many years so I am equally (if not more so) qualified to sit in the oval office and run the US.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

what exactly has trump DONE?! Nothing..........hes talked a lot but done NOTHING,

Rand on the other hand has a track record of actually DOING something, not to mention he has actual plans in place for the tax situation, which is basically where Trump ripped off his "Tax plan"

Except notice trumps isnt as detailed........

Say what you want, Trump is all talk, he actually hasnt DONE anything

At least Rand has a history of trying

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trumpeteers never cease to amaze me. They say they want change but they are supporting a candidate that is running on a platform that consists of revoking birthright citizenship, rounding up 11 million people, bombing Iraqs oil fields and allowing oil companies to go in and rebuild them so they can profit.

Is that the change they want?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

God I hate Trump.

This is why we love him, and all he represents.

He has come to stir the people up , the ones that always believe an actual moral system governs their lives.

Prepare, he is YOUR LEADER.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I work up today and felt like being a policeman.

So I iv dressed up as one and painted my car like a police car.......that makes me one right?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7 it just amazes me how some are easily bought over by a catchy slogan in America. Anyone can say they will make America great again. Anyone. Yet people fall for it in the way they believed Obama would bring change. Surely people can't be won over with political slogans that don't mean anything. Surely anyone can come up with a catchy slogan, Mike huckerbee got away with quoting Forrest Gump yesterday. A fictional character known for being a bit slow in the brain. Life is like a box of chocolates isn't it?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

On this subject, I would ask "The Donald" one very simple question:

Can you tell me the difference in marching around and going to classes, and dodging bullets on the battlefield?

I think the answer will tell you very quickly if you are in a school or in the military.
edit on 10-9-2015 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

God I hate Trump.

This is why we love him, and all he represents.

He has come to stir the people up , the ones that always believe an actual moral system governs their lives.

Prepare, he is YOUR LEADER.

His "leadership skills" remind me of the two guys who figured out how to take a horse to water and make him drink.
I just can't tell if he was the one who held the horse's head under water on the one who sucked on it's rear until it's belly was full.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I work up today and felt like being a policeman.

So I iv dressed up as one and painted my car like a police car.......that makes me one right?

Im bored being a policeman.

Hmmm I used to play cow boys as a child, even had a cowboy hat.....can I be a cowboy now?

Trumps logic says I can......

Tomorrow I will get a silly topee and bad fake tan and be Donald Trump

edit on 10-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join