It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I ‘always felt that I was in the military’ at military school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: buster2010

What experience does the current Potus have or had prior?

At least he held office before winning President as far as the military goes it's his fault for not being old to be a draft dodger like Donnie.

How many wars did bill Clinton dodge?
And let's talk about how Barry won that election when his opponents sealed divorce records magically became unsealed......hhmm

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: thesaneone

At least he held office before winning President as far as the military goes it's his fault for not being old to be a draft dodger like Donnie.

How many wars did bill Clinton dodge?
And let's talk about how Barry won that election when his opponents sealed divorce records magically became unsealed......hhmm

No, he won because no body liked Sarah Palin (I know she was only running for VP but she poisoned the whole ticket)...first election...Romney...second election.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Not that election.
His seat in illinois.
He had no chance to win until his opponent dropped out of the race after his sealed divorce records got released.

But yeah. The Gop Ran A Corpse And An idiot.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I received a merit badge in the boy scouts for bow and arrow; can I now claim to feel like a Native American.

Trump has now alienated women, minorities, the military....that doesn't leave much of a demographic base to base a campaign on.
edit on 9-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
What branch of the service was Bernie Sanders in?

Just curious since I know you support Bernie from other posts you have made and apparently military service is so important to you in a candidate.

Bernie doesn't claim that he felt he was in the military. See a difference?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I received a merit badge in the boy scouts for bow and arrow; can I now claim to feel like a Native American.

Trump has now alienated women, minorities, the military....that doesn't leave much of a demographic base to base a campaign on.

So you admit you received weapons training from a religious organization! Oh the scandle.....

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

a reply to: Metallicus

Just curious since I know you support Bernie from other posts you have made and apparently military service is so important to you in a candidate.

Should we take this as tacit agreement with Trump's dumbassery or do you just feel compelled to divert attention from the topic at hand because his remarks are in fact so completely ludicrous that they're indefensibly stupid?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not surprised, Trumps an idiot.......

We hear about stuff like this from him all the time....

Wait till things really start getting under way later in 2015 and the beginning of 2016 , thats when the left is going to utterly destroy him in every single one of these gafs hes made......

They are just saving up the ammunition

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this. I happened to see The Donald interviewed by O'Reilly, and when he claimed "expert status" on all things military, then I knew he was a complete fraud, and would be a very dangerous POTUS.

He amuses me, but that's about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

A 'billionaire' who cared about veterans! Bollox.
edit on 9-9-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

so much so that he stated "I like people who dont get captured"

such a douche, this guy is the Grand Nozel of douches

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Trump had a high lottery number. So did I. I sure don't feel like a draft dodger.

Of all the things you can say about Trump, I don't think draft dodger is one of them.

I agree and Donald Trump did go to a real military academy, graduating in 1964. During the Vietnam era he would have certainly been commissioned as a reserve second lieutenant, right after graduating from that military academy. Its my understanding that ROTC graduates back then did not need to attend basic branch training, nor an OCS equivalent and instead went through a shortened orientation course (the branch assigned being subject to Needs of the Army of course). So, believe it or not, Donald Trump did the equivalent of the ROTC to OCS path that we have today (90 day wonder/blunder). At a school like NYMA, he would certainly have gotten the same basic training as an OCS candidate/graduate of the Vietnam era, perhaps even more so (real rifles, live ammunition, drills, etc). Remember he graduated in 1964, so the military school based, reserve officer programs, back then, were NOTHING like they are today.

Heck, "Bush II" didn't go to OCS or ROTC either, he got a direct commission because daddy asked for it. So with that in mind, Donald Trump has had more military training than the last TWO Commanders in Chief's!
edit on 9-9-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: mekhanics

so much so that he stated "I like people who dont get captured"

such a douche, this guy is the Grand Nozel of douches

That was in reference to John McCain who also grand standed to us how horrified he was on how bad our veterans were being treated by the VA!

What has been done to improve it? Not a damn thing! Business as usual!

John McCain has done nothing but grand stand on providing health care to our injured vets!

Protect and defend ole John all you want! I am glad Trump called him out! He has done nothing but promote war and funnel money to defense contractors! He hasn't done squat for our injured Vets but use them as a political tool to save his sorry ass.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Did he have the same bad hair when he was in the Military School?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

He never served and no he wasn't a draft dodger like Donnie because he was living in Israel during Vietnam.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

it's his fault for not being old to be a draft dodger like Donnie.

If you're drafted and don't go, you're a draft dodger. If you leave the country prior to being drafted to avoid the draft, you're a draft dodger. Trump had a high lottery number. So did I. I sure don't feel like a draft dodger.

Of all the things you can say about Trump, I don't think draft dodger is one of them.

Did you like Donnie play sports in college and as soon as you got out of college cry "I have bone spurs" to get out of serving?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's OK buster2010, a lot of people don't like Trump but like to watch the show.
and for your next rant how about:
"America treats illegals better than it's Vets"

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Is barry the one claiming to have 'always felt he was in the military'?

No, so it has nothing to do with it.
But ATS never fails and just throw a Obama jab in there and stars away, who cares if it is relevant!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ya I guess people have a hard time catching what the OP was about.

Nothing to do with needing to serve to be considered for POTUS, but just not coming out and saying that you were pretty much in the military when you weren't.

But can't miss a chance for a Obama jab, relevance is never needed for those.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I dont care who it was in reference too honestly or what twisted logic it takes to justify a douchey statement by Donald Trump

The guy is a Class A jerk, bully, megolmaniac, who thinks hes the end all be all

We already have one of those in office.......

Id rather not........

Rand gets my vote

Trump can drown in his own hubris

Protect and defend ole John all you want! I am glad Trump called him out!

Thats the problem with the "Trump Heads" , i call them hair pieces.......

IS that any time you criticize him, they put you in this box, that you MUST be for Hillary, or you are PRO whoever Trump was being a bully to

I can NOT be for MCCain or anyone ese, and still see that the drivel coming out of Trumps mouth is just megalodouchery

Its just like the Obama supporters who called people racist who didnt like Obama......
edit on 9/9/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join