It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A happy Hungarian welcome to Refugees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Once again here we are on the subject of refugees. I was going to add the videos that are within these news reports in previous threads, but alas i couldn't find a YT link and i have no idea how i go about capturing them from the news source.

Now we have many posters here who maintain both Turkey and Hungary are safe enough havens, and that those refugees should be claiming asylum within these countries mentioned above.

A few threads have popped up showing some, (what we talking here, couple of hundred out of what, 4-5 million?) of these refugees in a bad light and rightly so. If refugees cant behave themselves then the other side of the coin should also be reported.

As for Turkey being safe. well that is debatable. I have already posted a link to the UK Government warning on travel in Turkey in another thread, Thousands have cancelled holidays. And the Turkish Tourist industry is on it's knees.

I could post some videos if PPK fighters well inside Turkish borders fighting it out with security forces, But i wont, some of it is quite gruesome. Car Bombs, Yip, you got them, Suicide bombing yip, got them as well. Slaughter of civilians....oh yeah. Turkey is the place to be right now. £200 will get you a fortnight full board. what's not to like.

Anyhoo, Onto the reason for this thread. I came across this two nights ago, as i said it was not on youtube at the time so i couldn't add it to existing threads. So i didn't bother. you know what it's like in here...Video or you are talking out yer arse...

Having read the other threads having a pop at the refugees i wondered why they were so upset. i mean, I get for many, it's been a long and harrowing journey, but even for the Jews when liberated in 45 they never lashed out at their saviors for not coming quick enough.

So why these refugees could be so uptight...?

I wonder if i might have found at least one answer.

So here we have a big fat Hungarian Welcome for the refugees. fogadtatás, Élvezze..

Ladies and Gentlemen i give you Petra Lazlo Camerawoman for local TV station

Welcome refugee people I'm Petra

Safe havens my Arse.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
EDIT: According to a post below, this is fake so removed...

Thanks svetlana...

originally posted by: svetlana84
i just posted it in the other thread: this is a fake facebook account of the journalist... her name spells differently, probably created after the video of her kicking fugitives surfaced and now closed by facebook.

edit on 9-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Long thread and well put but unfortunately redundant. Someone just posted about half an hour before you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
Long thread and well put but unfortunately redundant. Someone just posted about half an hour before you

The camerawoman was fired from the TV station she worked for. And the administration of the same station issued a statement distancing themselves from her actions.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
She just wanted to get some good emo-footage which sells for more $$$ at BBC/CNN/RT/ARD/ZDF/NOS/RTL/Spiegel/Bild/Trouw/RTL late night/Nieuwsuur etc

Crying kids = more attention = more $$$

Meanwhile in dutch media there are pictures floating around of massive tent-camps in Saudi-barbaria complete with airco that can house aprox. 5-20 million(!) people which are empty most of the time because they are meant for Hadj.

Wahabi-zionnites....

Just google ''tent-camps mina''

I'm out. this whole issue pisses me off and makes me emotional which clouds my thinking. Im off watching Hannibal & Mr. Robot.

F society!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Doesn't matter who was first, just as long as the message gets out. I'm happy enough with that.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We should be doing more than tripping them up. If the police weren't there, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to rip her fingernails out and repeatedly rape her.

These people refuse help from the red cross, because of it's Christian connections...they sound really grateful and hopeful prospects for western integration...not.

I'm sure the sheep will continually fall for the media propaganda of little children dead on a beach or giving their sweets away...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Ladies and Gentlemen i give you Petra Lazlo Camerawoman for local TV station

Welcome refugee people I'm Petra

Bravo for Petra! Every little bit helps.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
i just posted it in the other thread: this is a fake facebook account of the journalist.

her name spells differently and the picture is the one which is in all other medias ( a cropped version of a group shot of her with her colleagues.

probably created after the video of her kicking fugitives surfaced and now closed by facebook.

edit: maybe MODS can do something about redundant threads?
edit on 9-9-2015 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well done thread.

Please contribution additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join