It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist fired after kicking Syrian refugees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow. She must of thought she was helping the authorities. Tripping the one, then side kicking the other.
Must be a black belt...probably taking karate with little kids.

What was the police chasing them down for in the first place?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

What was the police chasing them down for in the first place?

Lol
I truly have no response to that question.
edit on 9-9-2015 by saudi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2015 by saudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: saudi

it s a difficult situation: the fugitives want to move on, most of them want to go to germany, sweden or england.

on the other hand hungary has a right wing government which is against fugitives. so they try to close borders and want to move the fugitives who are already there to camps.

the fugitives are obviously scared and don't want to end up in a camp of a right wing government.

it s a bizarre situation, since if the gov would just open the borders towards the west, the fugitives would move on on their own.

its fear vs fear.

further on, the legal situation changes by the day. normally, under the dublin agreement ,fugitives have to be registered, they can apply for asylum. but when they move on, lets say to austria, austria could send them back to hungary, because they registered there. so the fugitives fear to beregistered in hungary.

but in the last days german cancellor Merkel just changed her mind and basically ended the dublin agreement unilateral and overnight because of humanitarian reasons.
now germany blames hungary to not do enough on the humanitarian side, despite hungary is just following the dublin agreement...
a very confusing situation for everyone involved.

probably also the reason you see the cop in the video who tries to hold back the 52 year old which gets tripped by the reporter does just a half hearted attempt. he has his orders, but at the same time he knows, the human thing to do is just let them flee.

edit on 9-9-2015 by svetlana84 because: typos

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Looks more as if people were running into her and she didn't like it. Then tripping a guy running from a cop..freaking funny..... At least some of these people brought their kids. Usually you see news reports where there is a 30yr old guy ,stating "I left my wife, kids, parents, dog, and cat . I've traveled 3 weeks to get and hopefully one will be able to send for them". Maybe some of those people should have stayed and fought against the world they help create.

edit on 10-9-2015 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you see what comes out of peoples mouths when they watch a video like that? Or i should say 'typed'??

The first trip, she was trying to stop the guy from getting away from the Police... the second kick, she was being charged...

Lets look at it a different way shall we..

No , that would not be PC of anyone that thinks like that.I am so glad I live across the pond from the invasion. We have our own to worry about.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: saudi
a reply to: Gothmog

The first one was a trip move.
The second and the third one was a kick if you watch the whole video on the Youtube link.

Looked to me like she was assisting the authorities there

You're a disgusting human being

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

The second and the third one was a kick if you watch the whole video on the Youtube link.

Yeah , I know.

Thanks for the compliment...
edit on 10-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

Now I can go to bed on a positive note, thanks again..

edit on 10-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Actually , it was a basic trip move not a kick. And I see only one time . Not plural as you stated "refugees"

Yeah, tripping over a man carrying a small child who then landed on said child...yeah. Nice

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Yeah , I know.

Thanks for the compliment...
Now I can go to bed on a positive note, thanks again..

Joke all you want mate, but you really should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
of all the people, why did she target tripping/kicking the old man carrying the kid?!

sign of the times? people forced to leave their land, homes, all posessions behind and herded like cattle! most farmers don't even kick their cattle.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
of all the people, why did she target tripping/kicking the old man carrying the kid?!

sign of the times? people forced to leave their land, homes, all posessions behind and herded like cattle! most farmers don't even kick their cattle.

Because shes scum?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

She's a far-right supporter, a fascist, working for a fascist paper.
She should not have been permitted to be there to begin with.

I am all for democratic principles of freedom of political opinion, but the fascists are a different matter. These are people who would willingly slaughter millions of people based on nothing but their own ignorance. Believe me, if we saw another fascist party gain support in any European nation in the coming few years we would be seeing mass murder as a result. These are truly evil people, with psychopathic minds - you need to be a psychopath to believe the things the average fascist believes.

Such political groups should be outlawed in the same way we outlaw terrorist groups, they preach violence and hatred on an extreme scale and no decent democratic country should permit these "cells" to exist.

She should not just have been fired, she should have been arrested for assault and charged.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Joke all you want mate, but you really should be ashamed of yourself.

He's making light of it because he knows already.
The only alternative would be to admit his mentality, which would then allude to him confessing that he has psychological problems. That's something these ignorant people cannot admit, because it would then force them to question their irrational hatred of others, and they don't have the skills to do that.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Today a kind of excuse by Lazlo was published in the conservative magazine Magyar Nemzet.
Since I don't read Hungarian I have to rely to the German translation, which I translate in English here:

"When the refugees broke through the police blockade one was right running to me. I was afraid and thought I was attacked. I thought I had to protect myself."

Very South Parkish...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Today a kind of excuse by Lazlo was published in the conservative magazine Magyar Nemzet.
Since I don't read Hungarian I have to rely to the German translation, which I translate in English here:

"When the refugees broke through the police blockade one was right running to me. I was afraid and thought I was attacked. I thought I had to protect myself."

Very South Parkish...

Typical cowards reply.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Update:

I just heard on the news that the gentleman she tripped who was holding the child was a Syrian Football Coach, who had been teaching at a college to teach coaches how to coach.

He has now been relocated to Madrid, and given a coaching job, a similar job to the one he had in Syria, near the capitol in Madrid. I just heard an interview with him. He sounded so grateful to Spain, that he almost choked up a couple of times.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Update:

I just heard on the news that the gentleman she tripped who was holding the child was a Syrian Football Coach, who had been teaching at a college to teach coaches how to coach.

He has now been relocated to Madrid, and given a coaching job, a similar job to the one he had in Syria, near the capitol in Madrid. I just heard an interview with him. He sounded so grateful to Spain, that he almost choked up a couple of times.

Thats awesome news. I hope its real . Thanks for the update

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes, it is going through all the news. And ironically his name is Osama.
Good luck, Osama, you will make it!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join