It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American and NATO Wars to Blame for Invasion Crisis, says Austria's Freedom Party Leader

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
All based on the wars started by the US/NATO....So Europe and US are getting what’s called: KARMA.

The basic start of this was the Iraq invasion of 2003 and before that who or whatever did 911.

And we know who did that don’t we

BUSH AND CHENEY

The Devils incarnate of the epoch

www.redicecreations.com...

The military intervention in Iraq, Libya, and Syria by the United States and the NATO Western military alliance is responsible for triggering the invasion crisis in Europe, Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (FPÖ), Freedom Party of Austria leader HC Strache has said.

“The USA and NATO have destroyed Iraq and Libya with their military intervention, bombs, and missiles; provided financial, logistical, and military support to the opposition against President Assad in Syria, and thus made possible the destruction, chaos, suffering, and radical Islamism (IS) in the region,” Strache said on his Facebook page.

The FPÖ currently leads opinion polls ahead of the far left Sozialdemokratische Partei Österreichs (SPÖ, Social Democratic Party of Austria) and their traditional coalition partners, the conservative Österreichische Volkspartei (ÖVP, Austrian People’s Party).

The Europeans know this and the eastern Europeans admit that the Westerners of NATO and the US are to blame

This politician is telling the truth about this situation.

The BUSH/CHANEY disastrous foreign policy and wars is at the root of all this immigration horror

They wouldn’t stop after even Libya, which they destroyed and therefore went on to take out Syria

NOW THE CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST!

Cheney and Bush should be indicted for international war crimes

edit on 9-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Architects of the 9/11 false flag and an engineered "global war on terrorism!"

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

Netanyahu Rejects Syrian Refugees. ­ ‘We are not a European country!’

edit on 9-9-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Obama and Kerry need to step in here and put a full stop to all the wars.

They're screwing up the chance of a lifetime.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Were long past Obama fixing what Bush did since they are on and in the same rotten satanic, EVIL group…So therefore he not only won't fix what Bush did but will and has make it worst

But the people should be reminded what demonic force began this present descent into barbarism that exists in the ME

BUSH AND CHENEY’S stupid, immoral War in Iraq

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Were long past Obama fixing what Bush did since they are on and in the same rotten satanic, EVIL group…So therefore he not only won't fix what Bush did but will and has make it worst

But the people should be reminded what demonic force began this present descent into barbarism that exists in the ME

BUSH AND CHENEY’S stupid, immoral War in Iraq

you're right...we should have let the moral, upstanding, leaders of the middle eastern countries kill their own people, without any interference from the America...like we are currently doing in Iraq and Syria....so...how's that working out for you?
edit on 9-9-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I agree with you and your idea, but isn't this a remarkable paradox? How, in this situation with Iraq/ISIS/Assad/Syrian Rebels/the Kurds, do you end a war without.....making more war? Without making war on those making war, no peace can be achieved because the combatants would never be disarmed.

I don't see a peaceful resolution to this mess. Do you?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
No . You dont get it . Everything going on in the world is Bush/Cheney at fault / Or Climate Change. Never mind the current Admin has had what, 7 years or so to stop the madness? Is Gitmo closed ? Are all troops home from Iraq ? Do we still send drones to take out the enemy along with any other innocents there???

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

“The USA and NATO have destroyed Iraq and Libya with their military intervention, bombs, and missiles; provided financial, logistical, and military support to the opposition against President Assad in Syria, and thus made possible the destruction, chaos, suffering, and radical Islamism (IS) in the region,”

Bush and Cheney are representatives, they do not make decisions on their own. The big picture is probably .. BIG, with international conglomerates making decisions for the United States.

----

That said, yes, now the Europeans are feeling the repercussions for their actions.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
gaddafi, putin, farage, paul, this guy...
funny how "mad men" and "racists", as the MSM call them, are the most reasoned people.

also history is written by the winners.
you can't touch bush and cheney.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: xuenchen

I agree with you and your idea, but isn't this a remarkable paradox? How, in this situation with Iraq/ISIS/Assad/Syrian Rebels/the Kurds, do you end a war without.....making more war? Without making war on those making war, no peace can be achieved because the combatants would never be disarmed.

I don't see a peaceful resolution to this mess. Do you?

Nuke it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

I would not be surprised if Israeli expansion (and security) was the greater motivation for bringing down Syria. Prob the most likely reason. Of course it will be accomplished through the pawnage of the Unites States.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Syria is at war with NATO? I thought sunny muslims were fighting shi-ite muslims, (although I think Assads little crowd might be a different lot of muslims altogether, maybe even Christians?) with help from the Syrian army and hez-bula, plus isis joined in some months ago? I have read the Russians are getting involved as they want to protect their warm water port, (on the coast of Syria, not the black sea port), all the different nationals that are flocking there to get a taste of the real thing before moving on to Europe.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I agree with everything you have said. However the mass don't see this. I feel pity for the young families being pushed from hole to hole but they are being used to create a public support for going in to Syria and whoever else is next. The noises from the UK government have shown support for the bombing of Syria and eventually this will end up with boots on the ground.
I have been shocked with talking to people I know and the overwhelming support to go to war. This well covered mass movement of refugees is being used to the max to spark support for further was in the middle east.

Sad

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

I agree with everything you have said. However the mass don't see this. I feel pity for the young families being pushed from hole to hole but they are being used to create a public support for going in to Syria and whoever else is next. The noises from the UK government have shown support for the bombing of Syria and eventually this will end up with boots on the ground.
I have been shocked with talking to people I know and the overwhelming support to go to war. This well covered mass movement of refugees is being used to the max to spark support for further was in the middle east.

Sad

One of the few people who actually gets it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

you're right...we should have let the moral, upstanding, leaders of the middle eastern countries kill their own people, without any interference from the America...like we are currently doing in Iraq and Syria....so...how's that working out for you?

Libya: From Africa’s Richest State Under Gaddafi, to Failed State After NATO Intervention

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You to Know

1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
In Gaddafi’s Green Book it states: ”The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others”. Gaddafi’s Green Book is the formal leader’s political philosophy, it was first published in 1975 and was intended reading for all Libyans even being included in the national curriculum.

2. Education and medical treatment were all free
Under Gaddafi, Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Middle East and Africa. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.

3. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Gaddafi government and it said that Gaddafi himself called it ”the eighth wonder of the world”.

4. It was free to start a farming business
If any Libyan wanted to start a farm they were given a house, farm land and live stock and seeds all free of charge.

5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars) for herself and the child.

6. Electricity was free
Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!

7. Cheap petrol
During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.

8. Gaddafi raised the level of education
Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.

9. Libya had It’s own state bank
Libya had its own State bank, which provided loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.

10. The gold dinar
Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. Following in the foot steps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term ”United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.

The Dinar was widely opposed by the ‘elite’ of today’s society and who could blame them. African nations would have finally had the power to bring itself out of debt and poverty and only trade in this precious commodity. They would have been able to finally say ‘no’ to external exploitation and charge whatever they felt suitable for precious resources. It has been said that the gold Dinar was the real reason for the NATO led rebellion, in a bid to oust the outspoken leader.

So, was Muammar Gaddafi a Terrorist?

edit on 9-9-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thank you for saying it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
same thing US did to cambodia

bomb the crap outta cambodia ''pretending' its vietnam,

then let khmer rouge / killing fields GENOCIDE ensue.

this is likely US's ongoing global depop strategy... lest it resort to NUKES again.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Libya: From Africa’s Richest State Under Gaddafi, to Failed State After NATO Intervention

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You to Know

Just wondering if you have other sources beside global research, as they have shown their bias when it comes to their articles.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

this is likely US's ongoing global depop strategy... lest it resort to NUKES again.

Or not.

Why nukes?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
dunno.. why does US have 5,000 nukes unless it expects to eventually use at least... some?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join