It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This appeared on one of my social network feeds and it made me Lol very loudly initially. But then I thought about the complete mess that has been created and....

I think the video says it all really about how hypocritical our politicians are and it's something that we should expect I guess.

I appreciate it can't be an easy job, but you put yourself up for it and you need to hold your hands up once in a while.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Politicians are hardly the benchmark for hypocrisy, it is to be expected from them, but Policemen, Judges, Clergy...they have this supposed moral fiber that is constantly hypocritical. They pretend everyday to be something they are not, perfect.

Humans are all hypocritical though. They judge each other from across the street while behind closed doors they are doing something equally disturbing.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Watch his eyes as he lies.

Obama is a good barometer.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I agree that politicians are hardly the benchmark, but to constantly remind everybody of his great achievement regarding Iraq and then not accept any responsibility for the mess it is in, well that is the epitome of hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The preface is the only thing missing from this video. In October 2007, Obama said this: "I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank."

Then he kept moving the goal posts all the way to passing the buck in 2014.

S&F!
edit on 9-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Clergy...they have this supposed moral fiber that is constantly hypocritical. They pretend everyday to be something they are not, perfect.
I have yet to meet a priest whom describes himself as anything other than a sinner who tries his best to be as faithful as possible.

top topics

join