It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think about this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Having grew up in Idaho I think the likeliness of keeping a Ufo at area 51 is a little far fetched. I beleive that a better place would be INEL located in eastern Idaho. You could control the power source better in a place that is equiped for such experiments. Im not shooting down the Idea of area51 not have some really cool stuff, but if you want to keep something a secret keep it in the open and nobody will think anything of it. I have been to the INEL area many time where they allow deer hunting and coyote hunting and there are many complexes that are off limits. The gaurd will even invite you into the gaurd shacks to get warm and have a coffee, as long as you talk hunting and nothing else. Sound far fetched but true. Anyone can go and take a guided tour of the place and its a really neat place check it out and I think youll come to the same Idea that im thinking. Please dont respond to this if your going to be rude im just looking for intelligent input.
thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've never heard of INEL. Tell us more about it, especially what its purported purspose is.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe it is INEEL that is being spoken about.

Idaho National Engineering and Enviromental Laboratory
www.inel.gov...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The INEEL (by the way thanks for the correction) Is where they study nuclear power and different sources of energy. Its a really neat place went there twice on field trips when I was in high school and have also hunted there. Its a huge place very spread out. You should check out the web link. provided by another member on my post.(thank you by the way).

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
well thats very far from an area 51 situation, Grom lake under goes many top secret projects, not just nuclear power. also to keep a secret i would think that the last thing to do it put it in the open. think of what other countries would do when the things in the base were shown to everybody and i usew Groom lake as an example. it's not in the open and it's keeping it's secrets. Groom isn't going any where any time soon. it's working fine the way it is and there is no real need to change it.

new topics

top topics

join