It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Release Dramatic 911 Call of Brothers' Alleged Attempt to Kill Parents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i swear i can't figure out the youth of today.

"They attacked me and my husband, they drugged us with Xanax, they attacked us and they’re trying to kill us. My husband distracted them, and I was just able to get to the phone, please hurry," a woman later identified by police as Yvonne Ervin can be heard telling the dispatcher on the recording of the 911 call.

Later in the recording, she says her sons Cameron, 17, and Christopher, 22, put Xanax in their food and thought she and her husband were sleeping. After the couple woke up, their sons attacked them and tried to shoot and strangle them, she says in the recording. "We have a shotgun and a pistol in the house, and I can't find my pistol so I'm assuming they've taken it and they have the shotgun," Yvonne Ervin says in the 911 call.

i tried to find a youtube for it couldn't but you can hear it at the ABC link.
Police Release Dramatic 911 Call of Brothers' Alleged Attempt to Kill Parents

when i was young sure i fussed with my folks, even came to blows with my pop once, but try to kill them, never entered my mind.
it seems like over the last 20 years or so the number of attacks of teenagers has been steadily increasing. now it seems that hardly a month goes by without hearing of at least one attacks on parents by their children with the intent to kill.

it really does make you wonder.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
it really does make you wonder.

My bet is some type of anti-depressant medication.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I also wonder if they were ever disciplined?

Between no discipline these days, and wanting all the kids to be little zombies on meds, it seems pretty obvious why this is happening more and more.
edit on 9-9-2015 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Maybe the family is balling rich. It reminds me of the Menendez Brothers en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Menendez
they did their thing in 1989

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wondering how the mom knew on the phone to dispatchers that the sons had drugged them with Xanax. That doesn't seem like something they would just yell at them as they were attempting to kill them. And what were the sons doing while the parents were asleep? The story says the kids thought they were sleeping, but attacked after they woke up.

The mom also says she thinks they were after the insurance money on the call which is really strange.

I don't think this is anti-depressant related at all. I think this is just two really cold killers trying to off their parents because they didn't want them to tell them what to do. I will also jump to the conclusion that it was the 22 year olds plan. Likely he was getting a lot of crap from his folks for still living at home or not getting what he thought was enough money to live on.

Probably a case of both parents working to try to make it all work and the kids felt like they deserved more.

Anywho...sick kids, glad the parents made it alive, and I can't imagine what they are going to have to go through from now on.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Maybe the family is balling rich. It reminds me of the Menendez Brothers en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Menendez
they did their thing in 1989

I thought the exact same thing....messed up.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey, we're a nation at perpetual war, what kind of example does that set for kids growing up?

As an example, my mom was raised in Germany and nine years old when WWII ended.

She has told me when she was young she thought war was normal and how everyone behaved all the time.

Kids aren't stupid they know what time it is, its a time for killing. Why not, the gubment does it.

top topics

join