It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had a weird but vivid 'plane related' dream! Cyber attack-Plane hack-11/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
two things first:

1.This thread wouldn't even exist if I didn't hear about the plane that caught fire in Vegas airport earlier today. I dreamt it last night so I thought i'd share this instead of keeping it to myself.
2. I'm not interested in planes or a plane model freak or something like that, didn't watch any actionmovie nor did I play any videogames in a very long time. This dream really came out of nowhere! I don't see what could've manipulated my sub conciousness in such a way.
The Dream felt a bit like I was in a movie and thrown into different scenes while seeing things trough my own or someone elses Ego perspective... I don't remember everything but here is a little insight.

-I'm in a city that I'm not familiar with.It Felt like a US city with Big buildings and lots traffic on the street. So i'm sitting in that car with a feeling that something significant just happened. It didn't feel scary but it wasn't a nice feeling and I had NO idea what was going on.

-Suddenly my view switches to some 3D Flight radar. Looked more realistic and precise than any flight radar I've seen online in real life. Every little movement/maneuver could be tracked. This only lasted a short time but right after that it felt like I could do whatever I want with the system including taking control of any plane as if I was seeing trough the eyes of some hacker. Right after that the screen was filled with a lot of random numbers and it felt like someone just successfully hacked into a flying plane. very weird...

-For a short time my view was focused on a airport. It didn't feel like I was watching TV or something but you know how dreams are right? You often have that birds eye view or you feel like you can fly or hover above the ground. Anyway, I saw faces that looked concerned on 'air control' and I had a strong feeling of 'I wouldn't want to be in their shoes now' something like that.

-Now I'm in the car again and talking to someone else. I'm pretty sure that was asking him/her about the current date and the persons first answer was "wrong" if you know what I mean. The second answer however appeared to be correct and not only did it feel like a exciting 'holy crap thats TODAY?' moment but I remember seeing the numbers before my eyes. 4 ones written like that : 11/11.

I do not necessarily believe that this date really has anything to do with with November 11 in real life unless it was a precise vision (I had a lot of Deja vu's as child but after that not so much). I also believe my sub conciousness may have picked up 9/11 and then mixed things up a bit. It is weird

However, I see it as possibility that if the numbers had any meaning they could stand for upcoming One world Government. I do not hope that this is true of course. There is enough corruption and control already! I have some other theories but thats enough for now it was just a Dream after all.

edit on 9-9-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I've always had the thoughts / fear of someone hacking the ILS system and using it to guide planes to the exact position they (hackers), would want the plane to go. Almost as a remote terrorist attack / event. Scares the hell out of me to be honest with you. Your dream touches on that in some fashion, not exact, but close.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire
This is very interesting. I've always had the thoughts / fear of someone hacking the ILS system and using it to guide planes to the exact position they (hackers), would want the plane to go. Almost as a remote terrorist attack / event. Scares the hell out of me to be honest with you. Your dream touches on that in some fashion, not exact, but close.

Yes this isn't a nice thought at all especially if we're talking about a commercial airline.

I'm quite surprised by the way I dreamt it. It's almost like putting a simple puzzle together with no real ending or conclusion.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Question:

Why would your dreams have ANY influence on what happens in the world at all? We all dreamn, we all haver occasional weird dreams and somethat we could attribute some meaning to...but its a dream? Why are you any different?

No tone intended, just asking

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Question:

Why would your dreams have ANY influence on what happens in the world at all? We all dreamn, we all haver occasional weird dreams and somethat we could attribute some meaning to...but its a dream? Why are you any different?

Hi there. I think you're 100% right. Dreams do not directly influence the future but maybe they can tell you something about it. As I mentioned in the OP I also experienced Deja vu's as a kid so I have to believe in visions because otherwise I would lie to myself. And I'm aware that dreams are not necessarily precise visions.

But when you Read the very first point I made in the thread you'll realize that none of that would've ended up here if it wasn't for the Plane that took fire today. Things like that happen but not everyday and if you see anything plane related in media or alternative media after such a dream, then you'll almost feel stupid if you do not share the dream especially if you remember 95% of it and you're a Member of a Forum that has a entire section dedicated to it.

I am also wondering if you really read the very beginning and End of my OP. Starting with:'This thread wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for... and ending with : it's just a dream after all.

I don't know how I could make it any clearer to be honest.

Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Question:

Hi there. I think you're 100% right. Dreams do not directly influence the future but maybe they can tell you something about it. As I mentioned in the OP I also experienced Deja vu's as a kid so I have to believe in visions because otherwise I would lie to myself. And I'm aware that dreams are not necessarily precise visions.

But when you Read the very first point I made in the thread you'll realize that none of that would've ended up here if it wasn't for the Plane that took fire today. Things like that happen but not everyday and if you see anything plane related in media or alternative media after such a dream, then you'll almost feel stupid if you do not share the dream especially if you remember 95% of it and you're a Member of a Forum that has a entire section dedicated to it.

I am also wondering if you really read the very beginning and End of my OP. Starting with:'This thread wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for... and ending with : it's just a dream after all.

I don't know how I could make it any clearer to be honest.

Have a good day.

Ill be honest, i skimmed read it. SOrry, but im super busy at work

Either way mate..here is something i tell myself whenever an AMAZING coincidence happens and im like "how can not mean something"???..i tell myself and others:

Think of the number of times you have had a thought or a feeling or a dream or gut feeling or anything ..and nothign happened. Those must number in the hundreds of thousands by now in your life.

Incredible coincidences happen my friend. INCREDIBLE ones. But it doesnt mean anything.

Look, a month or so ago, at work we were discussing Pink Floyd and Rger Waters. I asked the guys i was talking to if they heard Waters' solo albums and when they said no, i sugested they listend to Amused to Death. Hi best album and one of my favourite albums of all time.

We finish wok 2 hours later and as im walking to Oxford Circus station to go home, i see traced on the pavement by stensil and spray paint ...Amused to Death. it was fresh, it had been smudged and there is was. Phenomenal coincidence. But i laughed, was amazed and moved on with my life.

Amazing coincidences happen. And next time one does and you are tempted to read more into it, think of all the times you had a thought and NOTHING happened.

yes, bumping into a frind you hadnt seen in years and you were JUST thinking about is incredible...but what about all the other times you thought of him and he didnt magically appear? Get my point?

Sorry thats not exciting, but there is enough wonder and excitement in the world without having to make up things IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought this is probably my 1st and last time creating a topic like that without any sources.

But there really is something that I don't understand. Why do you guys click on the Dream section just to question people that are sharing their stuff? that doesn't make any sense. I don't go into the 'Jokes, Pranks' section and tell them your stuff is not funny at all (even If I find most of todays youtube -just for fame-pranksters pathetic, but thats our generation) anyway you get the point.

Nowhere did I say that it can't be a coincidence that I hear about a plane incidence hours after I wake up from the dream.
I just wrote I kinda wanted to share because why not? Maybe someone has an idea what 11/11 could mean. Things like that as I clearly saw it. And I usually don't see numbers in my dreams like that.

I do not matter, I'm not special or Mr.Nostradamus. Just another poster trying to understand our world better. nothing more.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
I thought this is probably my 1st and last time creating a topic like that without any sources.

But there really is something that I don't understand. Why do you guys click on the Dream section just to question people that are sharing their stuff? that doesn't make any sense. I don't go into the 'Jokes, Pranks' section and tell them your stuff is not funny at all (even If I find most of todays youtube -just for fame-pranksters pathetic, but thats our generation) anyway you get the point.

Nowhere did I say that it can't be a coincidence that I hear about a plane incidence hours after I wake up from the dream.
I just wrote I kinda wanted to share because why not? Maybe someone has an idea what 11/11 could mean. Things like that as I clearly saw it. And I usually don't see numbers in my dreams like that.

I do not matter, I'm not special or Mr.Nostradamus. Just another poster trying to understand our world better. nothing more.

Im sorry you are takign it like this. I was polite and didnt mock you in any way. But i prefer to see people living a REAL life and not be sucked into illsuions of magic powers, homeopathy and other things..i like to spread the real truth.

Sorry if i pissed you off.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I too have had similar dreams but not of that date. i get REALLY bad de ja vu all the time. I have vivid dreams but none that i would consider premonitions. very interesting thread. we will just have to wait till next month to see if anything comes.

top topics

join