It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World Invasion: Eyewitness Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

The immigrants from Islamic nations who are Muslim should be checked, verified, and double checked. Otherwise Europe will end up overrun by Boko Haram, ISIS, and other freelance Islamist terrorists.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Austrian and German girls are already being told to not wear skirts as to not offend or spark attacks!

... and there is 0,0 media coverage on a national level about these stories. This is a cultural takeover and if you dare to say that out loud you are an evil racist/Nazi. I can only speak for my country, but I think we've already lost. We are going to experience a total disaster in these next few years and I'm not looking forward to it...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bullhorn

Austrian and German girls are already being told to not wear skirts as to not offend or spark attacks!

... and there is 0,0 media coverage on a national level about these stories. This is a cultural takeover and if you dare to say that out loud you are an evil racist/Nazi. I can only speak for my country, but I think we've already lost. We are going to experience a total disaster in these next few years and I'm not looking forward to it...

Yep, I can guarantee with 100% certainty that this whole refugee situation won't end up well for some European nation but like you say, to come out and declare it makes you out to be a racist/bigot/xenophobe. So be it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: tony9802

Europe and the western world is about to experience something thrust upon them like never before.......and I fear that an unavoidable situation will ensue culminating in a system of racial segregation, most likely resultant from existing citizens taking matters into their own hands until the military and government steps in and sorts things out.

The manifestation of Apartheid is again about to occur.

meanwhile those of us who are aware of this are helpless to do anything about it nor to maintain peace. Oh how I wish I had my own underground bunker, and remain there for the next 20 or so years or perhaps till death and just forget that chaos is ensuing outside.

At this point, im not sure if anything can be done to prevent it, unless the public begins to miraculously cooperate with one another and maintain order while the governments go offline. But that is a long shot, since after all it was all done according to the design of those in power.

Start praying, because it is gonna be a bumpy ride....

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

considering this group tends to self segregate once in their host nation things are going to get ugly. Host countries are already starting to tip toe around the migrants and seeking not to offend them even at the expense of the host countries norms.

This problem right here

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I must confess to being very disappointed with the media coverage of the drowned Syrian boy sad as it was not one word from the father's mouth rings true. The very fact that he risked his entire family under the guise of a "refugee" simply for monetary reasons is appalling, when he and his family had been safe and living in Turkey for the past 3 years. This is just on example of regardless of their alleged hatred for the West and all we stand for, these people will do whatever to get here even at the cost of their childrens' lives. Abdullah Kurdi But sadly the story and the pictures did the job they were supposed to

If just one man can do this and try to get around immigration laws under the guise of helpless refugee then so can many many more and perhaps more importantly without papers how can any Government body be expected to know whether or not these people have terrorist links or not? This is the perfect scenario for any terrorist or crime organisation to infiltrate many other countries with impunity

We have been brainwashed and successfully made to feel guilty for a generation, something I feel was leading up to this point. No-one will dare actually speak out. Racism is the new dirty word and no-one wants to be labelled a racist (even when most people aren't actually racist in the true sense of the word)
edit on 9-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Meanwhile, back in 2013:

twitter.com...
edit on 9-9-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
Hopefully the collapse will not occur for another few years..

newobserveronline.com...

With this mass of influx of "refugees" 72% of them being men between the ages of 18-30? You think that the collapse can wait a few years? I wasn't even sure the markets would survive to the end of this year or beginning of next year. The odds are getting worse and worse.

That's without mentioning the violence that the majority of 72% of these people will cause on the nations they will arrive in.

edit on 9-9-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: Learningman

Race wars will start soon.

All it'll take is another terrorist attack. ISIS probably has at least 100 battle hardened, bloodthirsty terrorists disguised as refugees. This was all planned out. Order out of chaos. The real refugees will have to suffer even more. Same old trick, divide and conquer.

No, order is never had from chaos.

This game is entirely different, it has been planned from all sides at once as never before....no division and no conquering, just NOTHING.

They WISH everyone will kill each other when the flames are started, but some hunters will be easily able to see the real problem, time to flush out all that is sick that hides in the shadows...and they think they will win, AGAIN!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Apartheid is already alive and well in Israel.

LOL, You have obviously not been to Israel. It is a melting pot of nationalities. Many ARABS, blacks from all over, Africans and others who come to Israel to live and obey the laws and traditions are welcome with open arms.

The leader of Hamas, his entire family lives inside Israel proper all nice and comfy. His son also seen through the hypocrisy of the Palestinian cause and became Israels number one spy. The whole Palestinian issue is made up and completely set up by the outside Islamic countries who also pay the Islamic Arabs in Gaza to fight.

Want a peaceful life, move to Israel. Want to be a troublemaker and not obey the laws and traditions of the land, Go to hell or wherever. That is what any nations rules should be, Israel actually stands by it, unlike many countries who have been forced to take Immigrants just so the big companies can get cheap labor or intentionally destabilize the country in question.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Europe and the western world is about to experience something thrust upon them like never before.......and I fear that an unavoidable situation will ensue culminating in a system of racial segregation, most likely resultant from existing citizens taking matters into their own hands until the military and government steps in and sorts things out.

I used to live in Europe, (Italy) and I must admit......I've never in my life seen anything like this and nothing like this on this scale. Did a bit of research this morning and the thing I can't quite grasp is the disparate response among the EU countries. Germany seems to have agreed to accept a disproportionate number of refugees; in Austria, citizens are opening their homes to the refugees and allowing them to stay in unoccupied rooms; Hungary......won't let them cross Hungary to get to Germany; haven't seen much how Italy is responding.

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but Italy has a very strange situation. Due to low birth rate and young Italians leaving Italy for jobs elsewhere, Italy has entire towns and villages that are all but entirely empty! By the same token however, the Italian economy is so frail, I can't imagine how they're going to cope financially.

This will go down in the history books as bizarre in the extreme.

Why would it ??

This has all been carefully planned, greenlighted and is set in stone.

Noone is resisting because they have been ORDERED to make this happen!

They are chasing the people out, and into the other areas so as to weaken the entire structure, and make it all look like some freak Muslims are the cause.

Too cause as much confusion and weirdness possible, then light the match, and control the flames with unseen winds, that too the ever brainwashed, appears to be legitimate or "foolish" moves by so called governments.

I am constantly amazed that people cannot see this for what it is.....a MOCKERY again and again.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I love how nobody mentions how the op redacted the first paragraph (from Third World nonwhites to Third World persons). This forum used to be about being critically alert about those who seek to manipulate us, but no mention of how newobserveronline.com is just a racist scaremongering clickbait site, or how many of the refugee threads I've seen recently have even #tier sources ("news" youtube channels with heavily editorialized titles, where if you dig a bit you find the usual 88's, appropiated runes, actual nazi songs favorited, etc)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's interesting that the very same people who give the U.S. a ton of crap for battling illegal immigration are very worried about the "refugee" situation.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Actually, we did experience something similar under the Ottoman rule for a bit more than 150 years. I think that made us never trust any Muslim again and we have never recovered from it. This is also why the majority of our people is so against these migrants. No, we wouldn't have a problem with "legit" refugees (e.g. 2 million in Turkey), but these guys (most of them are men between 18 and 30, even if the liberal media tries to show otherwise) went through dozens of countries that are safe from war. They wanna go to Germany, UK or Sweden to leech off welfare.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't understand any of this.

Point 1. Europe has been getting invaded for the last decade, even longer. Anyone who has done even the slightest bit of research into immigration or watched the odd documentary and looked at the news every now and then would know this.

Point 2. Why is this becoming such a big deal now? It's been happening for a looooong time. See point 1.

Point 3. It's too late for Europe. They've let this go on for too long, and now it's gotten too big to stop.

Watch and observe folks. This is what is known as a "soft invasion".

Not a lot of other countries are switched on to this crisis, but there are a few people who can see what's going on and are trying to wake everyone else up. One of them is Tim Shadbolt, the Mayor of Invercargill in New Zealand.

"Soft" Invasion could be catastrophic

It is not a question of if New Zealand will be invaded it's only a question of how and when. There have been over 250 wars since World War 2 and the number of asylum seekers and refugees is estimated at 50 million extremely desperate people. A feeding frenzy on this human misery has been launched by people smugglers. Fortunately for us they generally have small unseaworthy boats that are only capable of reaching Australia. On May 5, however, a ship with 65 asylum seekers crashed into a reef near the remote Island of Landuti. They claimed they were heading for New Zealand. Labour Party Leader Andrew Little said the chance of people smugglers reaching New Zealand was "so remote as to be negligible"'. I disagree.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really people, swarms of third world people invading the borders, really its 2015, people believe this stuff, just by the words used you can smell the propaganda, wow people get a grip, reality is so much nicer.

Not sure if you're being serious or not. If you are, and you think there is nothing wrong, then you should probably go brush up on world events and educate yourself a little.

I recommend you start, oh I don't know, at least 10 years ago?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... -Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html

Isis are just upholding their promise to overwhelme Europe with refugees. They threatened back in February. Furthermore I wonder how many Isis members are among the refugees. It is a genius idea, they know we will look after the refugees and they can send their army with us helping them.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
No-one will dare actually speak out. Racism is the new dirty word and no-one wants to be labelled a racist (even when most people aren't actually racist in the true sense of the word)

those criminal elements trying to get into any of the european countries, should be shot on sight. if they're let in by the government, they still should be shot on sight.

and those that decided to let them in should be next.

and no, i'm not a racist. i'm just f...... tired of this BS.

how much for a ticket to australia these days?
edit on 10-9-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fuchow
I love how nobody mentions how the op redacted the first paragraph (from Third World nonwhites to Third World persons). This forum used to be about being critically alert about those who seek to manipulate us, but no mention of how newobserveronline.com is just a racist scaremongering clickbait site, or how many of the refugee threads I've seen recently have even #tier sources ("news" youtube channels with heavily editorialized titles, where if you dig a bit you find the usual 88's, appropiated runes, actual nazi songs favorited, etc)

the whole relation is translated properly from polish website - which cites facebook post, also in polish. i've checked both, polish is my native language and i can confirm that the translation is very accurate.

so who cares about newobserveronline's comment? it doesn't matter, the whole relation is true.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

I disagree with the term soft invasion...I rather favour the term "colonisation"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join