It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant swastika found in Brazil swimming pool

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Brazilian police release photograph of Nazi symbol but say owner will not be prosecuted
a reply to: theboarman
Prosecuted? That symbol has more the one meaning, even if it is intended to be the Nazi symbol this is ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But no, I don't think the swimming pool should be bombed. Unless of course the OP is right.

Whatever happened to investigating...but no...just bomb it if its a swastika...seriously?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Phage

But no, I don't think the swimming pool should be bombed. Unless of course the OP is right.

Whatever happened to investigating...but no...just bomb it if its a swastika...seriously?

What is there to 'investigate'?
The 'nazis' have a new flag, in case you were interested.

I'll save you some time. You won't find it at the bottom of a swimming pool.

Remember this when you get cited, and have your CB radio confiscated because 'diversion'
You aren't responsible enough to have one in your car; because the 'nazis' cannot intercept and save your voice-to-name on file for future purges when you transmit
And have thereby declared it illegal to use one.

# 510
edit on 9-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The owner told police he was not promoting Nazi views and has not been publicly identified.

Not promoting Nazi views? They say it's been there for 13 years!!! Would anyone want to have a Nazi symbol at the bottom of their pool? I would think if you bought a house with a Nazi symbol on the bottom of your pool, you would want to pay someone to remove it as soon as possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

well i don't know why you would think the things you mentioned.

first thing said about it after police found it was,

They later investigated and found the Nazi symbol had been there for 13 years.

no where neat 80 years old.

second thing was,

The owner told police he was not promoting Nazi views and has not been publicly identified.

third thing, no need to google it, it tells you the town it was in,

The swastika was found in the town of Pomerode in the state of Santa Catarina in southern Brazil.

and unless you know someone with a spare ICBM/( with or with out nuclear option) , tomahawk missile, it would be much easier to go there and ask someone where the house is.

now that being said, the swastika was used as a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, and is much more accent than the nazi's use, and their corruption of it.

but i can see how you could think nazi's, seeing how the town is,

In Pomerode around 90 per cent of the 25,000 population is of German-Brazilian descent and many people still speak German fluently.

but Brazil has had Germans there since the 1800's.

edit on 9-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nazi Swastika in your swimming pool... That's a paddlin'...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
well its nto really a secret. the FBI had eyes on hitler till he died. They were ordered not to apprehend though.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's a rather small town I'm going to look for a while on Earth

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
lolll in india the "swastica "is an symbol of luck ...a reply to: nonjudgementalist

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

And China... And elsewhere...

But there are differences between the Nazi version and the ancient version.

1. It's flipped the other way round.
2. It's tilted on its side.

The ancient version usually lies flat, and is flipped the correct way round.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
Vedic lucky charm, tens of thousands of years track record!

The german war criminals after WWII escaped to different south american countries. I think mainly argentina. I know mossad caught some down there.

Yeah it was originally an occult sun charm signifying the sun/light. Hitler was a left hand path luciferian so he inverted a positive symbol(the vedici indian/ ancient teutonic sun charm that's is oriented the normal way) and made it negative(turned it backwards/associated it with death/war/hate/oppression).

Yeah the nwo sun/neo-illuminist cults really believe this stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

NWO was more U.S.A centric, as its simply another name for the USA... The New World (for the European migrants who flocked there not for the natives of course), so NWO really refers to US global hegemony... Which Hitler was clearly against as he wanted German Global Hegemony.
edit on 11-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's another one Swastika

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
There a good film called the boys from Brazil. It's all about a load of hitler cloned boys Are sent to different locations around the world. en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)#Plot

Did they specialize in the actual construction of pools (decorative design aspects as well) or just cloned 'pool boys' sleep walking through an important job that could be done by others more qualified?
edit on 11-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
lolll in india the "swastica "is an symbol of luck ...a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Not sure about this; but could Brazil be a secret hotbed for relocated Hindi East Indians of the post war era?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing what you on about, it was a fictional film, nothing to do with swimming pools

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: vethumanbeing what you on about, it was a fictional film, nothing to do with swimming pools

Cloned Brazilian potential Aryan Nation "BOYS FROM BRAZIL" (Hitler youth Mengela type twins) became pool boys (eventually) no college funds as were orphan youths having been raised by wolves/no papers; actually got together and funded 'Boys From Brazil" as their own truthful story. You have not heard this scenario?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

i know i haven't.

interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing no never heard of that you got a link I can read?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
Here's the image

Fairly certain the pool shape that 'frames' that (bottom of the pool) swastika mosaic holds the secrets to its real meaning. The 'eagle' roman outspread wings from a circular disk emblem inside clipped into resembling a WWI helmet reference? Probably just a very BAD DESIGN decision.

edit on 12-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join