It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 3.01 - Let's Look at those Center For Medical Progress Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nomdeterreur

Clearly, Joe is being told what to say and the agenda behind his "investigations" dont follow any kind of scientific or journalistic method.

While I disagree with everything you've said I couldn't help but noticing your quote above. Funny how you accuse Joe of such things but yet don't hold CMP to the same standard either. Typical.

Btw, is Joe even a journalist? We all know the CMP folks aren't, although they claim they're citizen journalists, whatever the hell that means.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: theNLBS

Admit it...you hate Christians who out-wit, out number, and out-smart you on your HOLYGRAIL "planned parenthood".

So you think NLBS is waging war on Christians?

Oh you, stop playing the hyperbole victim card.

I wouldn't go that far, but so far without question has been far left liberal tripe. Might as well watch the MSM.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

So anything you don't agree with is liberal blah blah blah? This is why I don't subscribe to one camp or another because pigeon holing myself like that is completely unproductive.

I'm sure you watch Fox News plenty, right?
edit on 9-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Joe is a news commentator. He can say what he wants, you can like or dislike what you want.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A great show and a great thing that you are back.

Its funny how even when presented with facts some people just seem to zoom back to lala land.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Joe, don't let anyone get you down. From the responses on here, good and bad. I am sure you accomplished what you intended. And that is more than most people ever do.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Good show Joe.
I wondered where you had gotten to.

(post by nomdeterreur removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Contraception is a helleva thing! It would stop a lot of abortions, but it would also stop actual baby killing too. I'm talking about babies born into poverty where they'll starve to death in African nations. Or babies plain killed because they're the wrong gender.

Isn't it interesting that the average pro life person who opposes PP also opposes abundant access to birth control?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When is it life, when is it not life......yada yada

fully intact organs and people still want to debate that....

You know its funny, if we discovered microbes on mars, or even a virus, it would be all over the papers "LIFE FOUND ON MARS" there is "OTHER LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE"

Yet you can kill a baby with all its body parts and its still not considered life........

And those of us against this crap are called science deniers.......

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I respect you and get what you are saying. Life is life to a lot of people. I understand that opinion. There is nothing wrong with having strong convictions and sticking to your beliefs. But the law is the law. Unless the law changes. Planned Parenthood was doing nothing wrong, legally speaking. Is what they are doing moral. Each individual has to decide that for themselves.

edit on 9-9-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Gothmog
Since the disposition of an aborted fetus is a state issue, in some states across the nation Planned Parenthood is under investigation . And since the disposition of an aborted fetus other than cremation is illegal in these states , if they have broken the law it carries multiple felony charges in those states.Plus closing all facilities in those states.

Care to finish your proclamation? All states that have investigated Planned Parenthood have come up empty. ALL of them.

At what point do you admit that Planned Parenthood did nothing wrong exactly?

But what isn't being said for sure is which States' PPs are involved with "sales".

About those Planned Parenthood investigations

That investigation ended yesterday, exactly two weeks later, with no charges filed and no violations found. Why so fast? Well, it turns out Planned Parenthood in Indiana doesn’t even participate in fetal tissue donation for medical research, which is legal under federal law — and it had informed the state of that before the investigation began.

Planned Parenthood says affiliates in fewer than five states participate in fetal tissue donation, though it will not say which ones, citing security issues. In the wake of the videos, about a dozen states have announced investigations into the organization, along with two committees in the House of Representatives.

Hmmmm. Some "investigations" must still be ongoing?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

I respect you and get what you are saying. Life is life to a lot of people. I understand that opinion. There is nothing wrong with having strong convictions and sticking to your beliefs. But the law is the law. Unless the law changes. Planned Parenthood was doing nothing wrong, legally speaking. Is what they are doing moral. Each individual has to decide that for themselves.

I agree to that there are both ends of that spectrum to take into account

thanks for the response bud

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nomdeterreur

yeah, i'm pretty sure that's how the Nazis got to experiment on unwilling human subjects too)

Wan to talk illogical but you bring up the nazis.
There is a slight difference here, we are not rounding people that are pregos and forcing abortions on them.

Some people don't cling to the emotional response of " THEY ARE SELLING BABY PARTS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE" and understand what is actually happening.
I

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It is the mothers choice to do it, has PP been found to pressure or force them?

Defunding PP won't stop abortions, just push them underground and endanger the mothers.
It will also lead to more! As PP offers more in preventing pregnancy then ending it!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Welcome back Joe, yeah easy lite topic

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

And so it begins! "Examining the Horrific Abortion Practices at the Nation's Largest Abortion Provider"

(First posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The origins of planned parenthood is riddled in racism, Nazi support, and eugenics. Planned Parenthood is the most dangerous organizations to human life inside the USA..

WATCH THIS FIRST PLEASE
www.facebook.com...

edit on 10-9-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Oh cool, another pro-lifer spreading the revisionist history about Planned Parenthood again. I mean besides your claims being wrong, they are irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The origins of PP have ZERO baring on whether they broke the law or not in those videos. I'd say nice attempt at trying to distract from the topic at hand, but your claims are just standard rhetoric that pops up in these threads if they go on long enough. I'm not even going to post links to debunk them. You are just wrong.

Do you happen to be worried that these allegations against PP are going to come out being false? I'd bet that you are.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I like the way you think on this. My feelings as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join