It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 3.01 - Let's Look at those Center For Medical Progress Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawgishly
a reply to: TechniXcality

It is "baby killing" but you are OK with it? That is one of the more interesting positions on this controversial issues I have encountered.

I am not 'OK' with it, I fervently oppose it. However I'm not going to get up in arms. or picket poor mothers who are making presumedly one of the hardest choices of their life's. The SCOTUS has ruled this is the law of the land, so while I see it as baby killing I also recognize the majority does not, and that my beliefs do not out weigh and should not infringe on others who make up this great nation.

Has it occurred to anyone that experimentation with "fetal tissue" is the reason why abortion is legal?

The chicken and the egg arguments are moot here, abortion will happen wether it's legal or not, and has happened in the most gruesome ways, with that being said and the majority's beliefs, then the legality is a logical conclusion. Not some nefarious plot to Frankenstein baby parts.

edit on 8-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Swills

Since by principal I see abortion in general as baby killing, then by principal the whole process should not be happening. That is how I feel but once again, it's not my right to force anyone to act any certain way, I just will not be with a partner that supports abortion. That's all I've got to say about this.

But the CMP videos have nothing to do with the morality of abortion because they're not based in fact. You have to separate the agenda from the argument. A poor argument being made for a cause you believe in isn't a positive for your cause, instead it's a negative because it weakens the strength of your position.

It's not the pro choice group that CMP is ultimately harming by these videos, it's the pro life group because that side of the debate is now associated with extremely deceptive and manipulative video editing to try and sway people emotionally.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Like I've said, I oppose abortion on principal. So it stands to reason anything regarding abortion should not be occurring. It does not injure my side, because my side is one that respects others rights and while also maintaing mine. Just because I disagree with something doesn't mean I must also enforce my beliefs in a Gestapo manner.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Has it occurred to anyone that experimentation with "fetal tissue" is the reason why abortion is legal?

I'm convinced that it's a more about depopulation and Agenda 21 than anything else.

Why else would people like Prescott Bush and Bill Gates Sr. be directly involved with "Planned Genocide"?

I think PP's founder pretty much laid the cards out on the table when she said this:

“We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” ~ Margaret Sanger

It is a fact that the elite have long been the prime sponsors of global depopulation schemes. The Rockefellers funded Margaret Sanger's eugenics programs and helped her set up Planned Parenthood. George Herbert Walker Bush, as a young Congressman, served as head of Rockefellers' Zero Population Growth organization.

To this day, the elite fund the drive by crazed environmentalists for a "sustainable earth." The stated goal, as CNN founder Ted Turner explained, is to wipe off the face of the earth some five and one-half billion inhabitants, leaving only 500 million alive.

Endgame: The Illuminati Blueprint for Global Enslavement

edit on 8-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: theNLBS

Admit it...you hate Christians who out-wit, out number, and out-smart you on your HOLYGRAIL "planned parenthood".

He didn't say anything derogatory about Christians you do know that people of other faiths and atheist who are against abortion. Not everything in this world revolves around Christians. So much for the Christians outsmarting anyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey, Joe. Good episode.

I just want to say (aside from the fact that you are clearly right) that I appreciate that you have (at least as per this episode) toned down the profanity. I can swear like a sailor in person with close friends and not be insulted...... but it turned me off on your early vids when every single statement was peppered with it.....

anyway, I'm glad I took the chance to watch this one. Well done, sir. Well done, indeed.
Much more palatable and professional; and therefore respectably credible.

For what it's worth - there's my feedback. And way to go exposing the truth.

S/F

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I too sure do hate repeating myself but if you can't answer those simple questions and only leave it open to interpretation then why bother posting it at all?

So you believe the CMP's video's are genuine?
edit on 8-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I thought it was funny because it was supposed to be. Clearly abortion isn't an easy topic to debate and that's the joke.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more, except the abortion issue itself, but the state has no right telling adults what they can do with their own bodies. The gov't already has too many unjust, controlling laws (coughWarOnDrugscough) and we don't need more.

Women, all over the world, will always get an abortion whether it's legal or not so I would rather a woman go to a doctor who is licensed rather than someone who isn't. Back alley abortions aren't good for anyone but that market will once again be created if anti abortion activists get their way.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There's plenty of room here in Alaska!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Look man, I believe CMP believes what they are doing is right, it's also legal. Surely there is shock value involved with the videos, is it legit I don't know. That however isn't my disagreement, do I support them, as much as I support anyone else's legal rights.

However this is a question of principal for me, I do not believe abortion should be happening as it is, but I also recognize in some country's like china they enforce how many children you can have, and in other country's like chile abortion is completely illegal.

So I see our system as offering freedom, while it is legal to have abortions it is also legal to have as many children as you'd like with your partner, so having said that I support the cause of freedom; groups like CMP serve a function in a free society, and they shouldn't be suppressed,and they have a right to be herd, no matter how much you disagree with them.

Take the information with a grain of salt, for me I feel the debate is silly because it is the law of the land,but in free society's such groups will emerge and serve a function of expressing that freedom. I say all that to say this, abortion is not right in my opinion, but I will not enforce my beliefs on others, instead I will marry and find partners with beliefs that are cohesive to my most important ideals. Groups like CMP have a right, as well as the group who oppose CMP, this is the nature of a free society and this what I support.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It is "baby killing" but you are OK with it? That is one of the more interesting positions on this controversial issues I have encountered.

The vast majority of abortions occur by nature (aka the hand of God) in the first Trimester..Most estimates put it near 60-70% with the reality that many women will spontaneously abort in the first few weeks and not realize it thinking it is a heavy period, when it is noticeable after the first few weeks as a miscarriage (spontaneous abortion) it runs around 25%..

SO...If it is "baby killing"...then God is doing a whole lot of it and apparently for the slightest of reasons..

None of which would be to facilitate "experimentation with fetal tissue" as God was "killing babies" via miscarriages by your definition long before using fetal tissue to save lives and cure diseases was possible.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Since the disposition of an aborted fetus is a state issue, in some states across the nation Planned Parenthood is under investigation . And since the disposition of an aborted fetus other than cremation is illegal in these states , if they have broken the law it carries multiple felony charges in those states.Plus closing all facilities in those states.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Question: Why the move to NY?

It's the center of all things media, and media tech. We decided that, in order to do this right, we needed to be where the action is. This is where it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's weird.

It was a reaction to the "easy topic" statement, than the chosen topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Admit it...you hate Christians who out-wit, out number, and out-smart you on your HOLYGRAIL "planned parenthood".

I can't speak for Joe, but it's not a "hate" thing. Sometimes, people who garishly wear their Christianity on their sleeves do something that we call out.

But thanks for watching.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Question: Why the move to NY?

It's the center of all things media, and media tech. We decided that, in order to do this right, we needed to be where the action is. This is where it is.

That was what I was suspecting, but the other response left me with too many other questions because I know NY is kinda expensive for just liking to move around.

Are there any hopes on your end that the show may be picked up by some sponsors? Do you have to buy time at the studio or is that your set space for the duration?

I am just kind of interested in how things work.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

To me, this isn't about whether abortion should be illegal or not, but about CMP and their deceptive videos. My problem with them is their deception, my bigger problem is people eating it up knowing its BS but embracing that ignorance to further their agenda. Nothing honest about them and in the case of abortion it can and will led to violence. Abortion doctors have been attacked, even killed in the past, along with clinics being attack. Recently a PP clinic in Portland, WA, was firebombed during the night but do you think it's going to stop there?

CMP's intentionally misleads people to get an emotional response and we all know how smart people act when their emotional. It's from this nefarious deception the real problem lies. Do I think CMP should be censored? How can you, the internet is here and this isn't China so censoring someone isn't gonna do anything in today's America. Have they broken the law? So far the verdict is no, right? Well, CMP is a fraudulent organization accepting donations and they may have to answer to the IRS about that but time will tell how that pans out. Law suits are also underway and time will tell.

What I would like to see is major news outlets and politicians stop using CMP's videos are proof of anything, such as trying to defund PP. Right now, the victims are the PP clinics who are under fire because one organization is lying about them. We all know politics so I have no faith news outlets and politicians will grow up.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What states are you referring too, because last I checked many states have found PP clear of any wrong doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Naw they are all convinced it is a debate about "choice".

Experimentation with fetal tissue as the real reason it was EVER legalized as a government practice is just to much for them to ............

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join