It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 3.01 - Let's Look at those Center For Medical Progress Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jkramer
It is still full of it.

How about using some critical thought and not pull the shill card out after one watch.
I guess you can say NLBS leans a little left, but they have hit the left hard plenty. Try watching more then one episode and you will see.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

here's a good one for ya....

Fiorina Connects Iran and Planned Parenthood
patriotpost.us...

“I would like to link these two issues, both of which are incredibly important — Iran and Planned Parenthood.

One has something to do with the defense of the security of this nation. The other has something to do with the defense of the character of this nation. You have not heard a plan about Iran from any politician up here. Here is my plan. On day one in the Oval Office, I will make two phone calls, the first to my good friend Bibi Netanyahu to reassure him we will stand with the state of Israel.

The second, to the supreme leader, to tell him that unless and until he opens every military and every nuclear facility to real anytime, anywhere inspections by our people, not his, we, the United States of America, will make it as difficult as possible and move money around the global financial system. We can do that, we don’t need anyone’s cooperation to do it. And every ally and every adversary we have in this world will know that the United States in America is back in the leadership business, which is how we must stand with our allies.

As regards Planned Parenthood, anyone who has watched this videotape — I dare Hillary Clinton [and] Barack Obama to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.

This is about the character of our nation, and if we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us.”

I am sure that the US would be willing to open up their military bases to Russia or China??? Of course for the security of their nations. and well if not, they can just play a game of economic warfare with us.

And well.... I have to question the character of our nation when statements like....

And every ally and every adversary we have in this world will know that the United States in America is back in the leadership business, which is how we must stand with our allies.

oh ya, lady, go ahead, start beating the war drums!! be ready to bomb the heck out of the innocent children....
after all it's the security of our nation that is at state!!

but well, as far as the security of a women's life, her health, her finances, her way of life.....
na....that is murder, we just can't accept that!!!

life is sacred, until it is born in a country we don't see eye to eye with then we can sanction the country to the point of starving the kid, we can play economic war games on them to make sure that they remain in proverty, heck we can blow the kid up into a million pieces, because well it's for the security of our nation!

to try and connect these two issues in any way is just plain out and out stupid!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
do you think there are occultists using the abortion clinics for blood sacrifices, as some former employees and former satanists have said?

Was the intent of legal abortions sold as birth control, with the expectation that tens of millions of babies would be killed??

"The Goddess who whets your sexual appetite with pleasure also whets the knife." 
Nevada Kerr, "Abortion is a Sacred Rite" occultist 

if a pregnant woman is killed, the crime is for TWO murders.

Plus the admission of some feminists that it is their religious right to have repeated abortions…and seems like the situation was FAR worse than before abortions and killing/selling babies was legal.

Abortion - Illuminati Child Sacrifice - Witchcraft - New Documentary
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: theNLBS

Not only that, abortion is legal the SCOTUS has ruled therefor this is a none issue, and hasn't any reason to be debated.

Same sex marriage was illegal and slavery was legal.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: jkramer
It is still full of it.

How about using some critical thought and not pull the shill card out after one watch.
I guess you can say NLBS leans a little left, but they have hit the left hard plenty. Try watching more then one episode and you will see.

Fair enough, I can watch a few more episodes this coming weekend.

(post by nomdeterreur removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This sort of BS is what happens when the state is involved with medicine.

ALL STATE FUNDING FOR MEDICINE AND MEDICAL CARE SHOULD BE STOPPED RIGHT NOW, ALONG WITH THE MONUMENTAL BATTERY OF RESTRICTIVE PRACTICES.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

does that include the millions in grants that are given out for research? what about the grants that are given to hospitals to help with new equipment and such?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How about these fresh stories?

dailysignal.com...
Forensic analysis shows full videos NOT EDITED aside from bathroom breaks etc.

www.weeklystandard.com...
Head of PP caught lying about mammograms

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

Ever tried getting a mammogram without a doctor's referral? No doctor, no mammogram for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Just posting the latest, no comment for the other article I see

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Just posting the latest, no comment for the other article I see

The source is way too biased for a comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Ever tried getting a mammogram without a doctor's referral? No doctor, no mammogram for you.

Not only that, but Planned Parenthood uses donations to provide free mammograms and also helps find women grants to pay for their mammograms.

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.
In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level.

Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I am sure that the US would be willing to open up their military bases to Russia or China??? Of course for the security of their nations. and well if not, they can just play a game of economic warfare with us.

That sounds familiar.
Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

man, you'll cling to anything to keep them baby parts flowing.... you know we can make stems cells from human skin cells now right? there is no need to sell baby parts.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

bull#, i've tried going in for one and they tried to charge me $232. my doctor did mine for free and he is not PP

(post by nomdeterreur removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

(post by nomdeterreur removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nomdeterreur

hey, I have no problem with you going after the stem cell industry...
but well, you seem to think that by cutting off just one of many sources of the fetal tissue, you will kill the industry. it won't work that way... I mean stem express boasted of of having sources for fetal tissue in the triple digits, and well, that would mean that there are at least 95 other companies and organizations donating fetal tissue to them, which they then DO TURN AROUND AND AFTER A LITTLE BIT OF PROCESSING SELL FOR A NICE PROFIT!! then you got the researchers, and yes they do get gov't funding for their research.

so, why just center on just one little itty bitty spot in the cesspool?

besides, I have sat through two of these stupid committee hearings so far and guess what, I'd say probably more than 90% or them dealt with things that have nothing to do with stem cells, or planned parenthood's policies concerning it.

edit on 30-9-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join