It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police find large amounts of flammable liquids and acids in building near Fenway Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just saw this breaking and thought I would post it.

Not much info, but apparently Boston police have found large amounts of flammable liquids and acids in a building near Fenway park, and closed off an area to investigate.

Eta another tweet

More: Several building evacuated in Boston's Fenway area after unknown chemicals, machinery found in basement of business; FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force assisting - @cbsboston

boston.cbslocal.com...

www.myfoxboston.com...
edit on 8-9-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wonder what lead them to it. An anonymous tip, or maybe something about it was brought to light from another investigation? Who knows. Doesn't sound good though, does it?
If it was destined to be part of an attack of some sort, I'm glad it was discovered before it could be used.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bringmecoffee
I wonder what lead them to it. An anonymous tip, or maybe something about it was brought to light from another investigation? Who knows. Doesn't sound good though, does it?
If it was destined to be part of an attack of some sort, I'm glad it was discovered before it could be used.

Lead them to it, probably an FBI tip? Seriously, the FBI has to keep a warehouse someplace for false flags and to justify their existance. Since no terror plot has been stopped using patriot act Intel, ever.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/8.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They're calling it a lab now so maybe a meth lab...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
They're calling it a lab now so maybe a meth lab...

That would be my first guess. Meth is fairly easy to produce and has been in high demand for some time.

If that is the case, glad they found it.

Meth is a nasty drug.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah I think that's the most logical assumption but living here it makes me nervous having the FBI joint terrorism task force involved... and we've had our fair share of 'caught terrorists' in the past couple years or so plus the marathon bombing.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Are you suggesting that the FBI tipped the Boston PD to their own supply of chemicals? The meaning of your reply is confusing to me.
I'm not sure what the Patriot Act has to do with the OP either.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bringmecoffee

Are you suggesting that the FBI tipped the Boston PD to their own supply of chemicals? The meaning of your reply is confusing to me.
I'm not sure what the Patriot Act has to do with the OP either.

Yes. That is what I am suggesting. In order to justify their existance and inflated budgets due to the patriot act/ndaa, whatever, they need to find criminals/terrorists or their materials. So they set up a warehouse with suspicious materials and say, "look we uncovered a plot and saved you's all." Now their budget and existance is justified relative to the patriot act/ndaa. It's Hegelian, but it is used constantly.

ETA: Do you remember 1993 and the first WTC bombing? The FBI supplied the real bomb making materials and taught the Muslim bomb maker/patsy how to make the bomb. This is recent history lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/8.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This. "Now their budget and existance is justified relative to the patriot act/ndaa. It's Hegelian, but it is used constantly." My thoughts exactly.

top topics

join