It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there! New member intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone!
I am 29 years old and live on the east coast. I found this website about a week ago and after looking around at some of the other threads decided to join. I am interested in Area 51. My husband and I went to Vegas this summer and drove out there, but were not able to get very close before being asked to leave by someone with a large weapon. I am also very interested in learning more about psychic mediums. My dad recently passed away at only 61 very unexpectedly and I want to try to contact him. Looking forward to fun/ interesting conversations.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, I am new also, this is a good site

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have registered just now too. wow..wishing you lots of stars and flags..and long life on this board.

cheers)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome to you too! This site is very interesting. A lot of cool information.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I am interested in Area 51. My husband and I went to Vegas this summer and drove out there, but were not able to get very close before being asked to leave by someone with a large weapon.

Uh oh, don't bring them here.

Just kidding, we'd love to see any pics…

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Howdy. Brian from So. California here. 40. Nice to meet everyone here!

[SNIP]
edit on 8/9/15 by argentus because: removed personal website info

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Teacher812
Welcome to ATS. Have fun.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lol! Never got the chance to take any pictures. Wanted to wait until we got closer, but never happened. Was pretty bummed.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teacher812
lol! Never got the chance to take any pictures. Wanted to wait until we got closer, but never happened. Was pretty bummed.

You found out what everyone who goes there does. Its a sealed military installation.

We are a nation at war.

Big, secret stuff going on in the desert.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yup! Dad was a military contractor for years. He could never tell us anything. Our conversations were me asking how work was and him answering good or fine or I was busy. I had always hoped that when he retired he would be able to share more about his job, but he passed away before I had that opportunity.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teacher812
a reply to: intrptr

Yup! Dad was a military contractor for years. He could never tell us anything. Our conversations were me asking how work was and him answering good or fine or I was busy. I had always hoped that when he retired he would be able to share more about his job, but he passed away before I had that opportunity.

My dad worked in defense, too. He couldn't share what he did all day for all those years. Part of the wedge driven between us.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sweeeet

top topics

join