It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS smuggled THOUSANDS of terrorists into Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've said I don't think UKIP are racist to you, your the one making the implication that they are anti immigrant, just because the paper that a large donor owns was posting anti immigrant stories. Why make the connection? Stop avoiding the issue.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: anticitizen

originally posted by: Ove38

How many soldiers do EUs 28 countries have, to defend EU from them ?

terrorists can't be defeated with soldiers.
even within a total surveillance state they may still exist.
short term goal must be to keep them from your homeland.
long term goal is to bring peace, education and jobs to their countries.
so the opposite we (the west and especially usa) are doing right now.

Actually terrorism can be eliminated eventually. through careful manipulation of a peoples outlooks and the application of genetic tinkering. Making them more docile over time with hidden chemical compounds in their environmant. Subliminal messaging and th e careful application of force.

nice one! please elaborate!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SGTkilt
This has been bothering me. Specially that I live in UK. I want to know that me and my family will be safe in these times. But the truth is we may not be. We don't know who is coming in with these refugees. How do we separate the true refugees who desperately need help and the people that mean us harm?

sorry, at this time i can only give you two advices:
1. choose the right party/use your rights
2. watch your back (literally. you don't want to lose your head in the public like this poor fellow not long ago.)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

You're going for the olympic gold medal in handwaving and I'm avoiding things? I haven't avoided anything at all.

Quite ridiculous really.

They are not racist. Ok. Then what is your point in pointing out the newspapers connection to UKIP?

And for you to tell me I'm avoiding the issue. I have asked you the same question repeatedly now. Why can't you answer it?

Just do me this one favour since you seem to enjoy trying to drive me to the brink of insanity... voi voi..

Let me make it real easy for you. Then what is your point in pointing out the newspapers connection to UKIP?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: anticitizen

Shame that newspaper is full of # and always has been.

Right because 'terrorists' wouldn't 'sneak' across a border like that!

Of course for those of us who have been paying attention.

They have been doing that for DECADES across the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.

edit on 9-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

You obviously aren't watching the videos on the right websites then mate. They are anything but cgi believe me...

I understand your comment towards my comment, maybe I didnt express myself so well. But regarding those "videos", there are two kinds (and these do not include aftermaths of terrorist attacks because we're talking about ISIS here and ISIS was only invented a year or something ago to replace alciaeda since we're now sporting alciaeda in syria:

Violence on themselves - ISIS on arabs - which are real, but they've been always like that, historically they've been known by having that brutal behavior between themselves I dont really know why do we care now - oh yea fear tactics thats right.

The sort of ISIS videos you see with a clear message - ISIS on westerners - which are a complete insult to any that has at least 1 neuron firing against the back of their skull.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Ove38

How many soldiers do EUs 28 countries have, to defend EU from them ?

terrorists can't be defeated with soldiers.
even within a total surveillance state they may still exist.
short term goal must be to keep them from your homeland.
long term goal is to bring peace, education and jobs to their countries.
so the opposite we (the west and especially usa) are doing right now.

Actually terrorism can be eliminated eventually. through careful manipulation of a peoples outlooks and the application of genetic tinkering. Making them more docile over time with hidden chemical compounds in their environmant. Subliminal messaging and th e careful application of force.

nice one! please elaborate!

Same thing they been doing to americans for the past 20 plus years lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Flags in windows? ISIS members are present from many years in Germany,UK,France,Belgium. In Paris, Berlin, Copenhaga,. Everyday. Now. Jihad 2.0. I am sure they are even present here in Poland.

Just logic.

So how many ISIS flags in windows have you seen exactly?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Question. If ISIS showed up in your country, how would you know? Conservative media?

the police or secret service would know.
i wouldn't know.

but i know one thing:
if there is a terrorist suddenly loading his ak47 preparing for a killing spree... but he's surrounded by a dozen men who carry concealed weapons...
this sucker would lie face down on the floor quicker than he can shout "allah"!

Yea... I see cowboy gun slingers love to say this, but statistics say that that wouldn't be the case.
Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, No.

armed intelligent, courageous and dedicated men are the best guarantee for freedom.
not nato.
not the government.
not the police.

Too bad those people are in short supply, especially among gun owners.

what a coincidence they tighten gun laws even more from year to year.

No they don't.

PS: Before you jump down my throat about some anti-gun BS. I am pro-gun ownership. I just don't believe these lies pushed by pro-gun people anymore.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

sorry i have to say, i love the "fresh hot spider" amazing

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
It's always good to know your sources and the influences they are trying to push. I can't believe you don't understand. I don't post the guardian or The Independent sources on here as I know they will be
Made light off and accused as being lefty brain washing sources. So what's the point in posting anything contrary to the iron clad consensus on this issue, when it will be ignored in favour of biased right wing tabloid journalism that has an agenda of whipping up anti immigrant sentiment that will help certain political parties gain more voters and enough of your cultural Marxist accusations. They are baseless, especially when members of the Frankfurt school were welcomed immigrants in America after being forced to leave Germany by Adolf Hitler.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The idea of some of these refugees being terrorists is not far fetched at all. It wasn't that long ago that ISIS said they had 71 radicals in 15 states in the US ready to attack. I suspect the number is higher than that to be honest. They are placing 'soldiers' in every country they can get in to. Its no secret that ISIS, and any other terrorist group, will take advantage of any opportunity they find to exploit a perceived weakness or lapse of diligent observation. Whether its mixing in with thousands of refugees fleeing to Europe or simply walking across a border into the US. It happens. It doesn't matter if it is thousands or not. It only takes one to (fill in the blank with whatever heinous act you can imagine).

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Thank you for answering.

You know I actually agree. Of course they're trying to whip up anti immigrant sentiment. They're playing the role.. in the end we're the ones that'll get the raw end of the stick because both natives and immigrants are getting shafted. But I do welcome this anti immigrant sentiment because it is healthy for the debate. I feel this way because where I live the thought corridor is way narrower than in the UK.

I don't know what importance Frankfurt school members moving to the US have?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: beansidhe

Shame that newspaper is full of # and always has been.

Right because 'terrorists' wouldn't 'sneak' across a border like that!

Of course for those of us who have been paying attention.

They have been doing that for DECADES across the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.

I know. Isis also recruit people quite successfully without sneaking them across borders.
We also had an attack on Glasgow airport a while ago in 2007. One of the terrorists if you will, worked at the Alexandria hospital. He was born in the UK - no smuggling required.

It's not like I live in bubble, dear. Before this we had IRA attacks. Just as dangerous, just as horrific. It's doen't mean we all need to live in fear because suddenly we're taking in refugees. Terrorism is as old as the hills, as is asylum seeking.

My point was that the Express is a crap source. I wouldn't pay it the least bit of attention. Read the headlines in it over the next few days, and you'll understand. Not so long ago they were screaming about Romanians and how they were taking over. In a few weeks they'll be squealing about the weather, and how it'll be the worst Winter since 1842 and we're all going to die. And then it'll be a killer heatstroke. That's just what they do, it's just a sensationalist tabloid looking to shift copies.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Question. If ISIS showed up in your country, how would you know? Conservative media?

the police or secret service would know.
i wouldn't know.

but i know one thing:
if there is a terrorist suddenly loading his ak47 preparing for a killing spree... but he's surrounded by a dozen men who carry concealed weapons...
this sucker would lie face down on the floor quicker than he can shout "allah"!

Yea... I see cowboy gun slingers love to say this, but statistics say that that wouldn't be the case.
Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, No.

armed intelligent, courageous and dedicated men are the best guarantee for freedom.
not nato.
not the government.
not the police.

Too bad those people are in short supply, especially among gun owners.

what a coincidence they tighten gun laws even more from year to year.

No they don't.

PS: Before you jump down my throat about some anti-gun BS. I am pro-gun ownership. I just don't believe these lies pushed by pro-gun people anymore.

1. if some terrorist was on killing spree. who's more likely to stop him? unarmed citizens or armed citizens?
use some common sense instead of links!

2. don't know where you're coming from but i only know responsible intelligent gun owners. if your state hands out guns to nutjobs that's not my problem.

3. yes they do tighten gun laws! pretty evident in the eu and soon coming to usa.

edit on 10-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

1. if some terrorist was on killing spree. who's more likely to stop him? unarmed citizens or armed citizens?
use some common sense instead of links!

If some terrorist is on a shooting spree, I'm not entirely sure I'd like to add another shooter to the mix with unknown accuracy standards. An armed citizen CAN stop a terrorist, yes, but he can also make the situation FAR worse. Reality isn't Die Hard. In real life, those "terrorists" in that movie would have started executing hostages until McClane gave himself up after he killed the first guy.

2. don't know where you're coming from but i only know responsible intelligent gun owners. if your state hands out guns to nutjobs that's not my problem.

This is called a personal anecdote and is a logical fallacy. There is no way that you can take a reasonable sample size to determine the veracity of the claim you just made. Especially on a state by state basis.

3. yes they do tighten gun laws! pretty evident in the eu and soon coming to usa.

Not sure why you felt compelled to add this point, I never disagreed with this point in the post you quoted me.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Or they could just be saying that.

They wouldn't have to actually send anyone for the reaction to be the same. It would be cheaper and more efficient to just say they send some fighters --let the people's fear and paranoia do the rest. Probably be more effective too. People will tear their own homes apart when they think there is something hiding that they can't find. Why waste your own men when the people you target will do it to themselves?

You'd need a catalyst for the fear to become real though and that is what is on the cards for Europe and probably the USA / Canada too in the near future.

How else are they going to drum up support for an invasion of Syria without Syrian refugees flooding into the World in their millions, and Syrian ISIL members blowing innocent people to bits?

The whole world is a stage..or is that most major events in the world are staged? Never remember which...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
US is now finally acknowledge that is a possibility and a danger that terrorist groups will hide behind the "refugees" to spread to other countries.

But is interesting how they downplay this until the crap hit the ceiling an people starts to become targets of terrorism.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

check this out...

only a matter of time before TSHTF and these so-called 'refugees' will force naive feel-good liberals to bear the brunt of their pathetic political correctness.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

check this out...

only a matter of time before TSHTF and these so-called 'refugees' will force naive feel-good liberals to bear the brunt of their pathetic political correctness.

Nothing to see there. Move along. That's just racist/bigoted propaganda. (I'm just beating the bleeding hearts narrative to the punch).

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join