It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why on earth do most people get the idea???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sorry mods if this is in the wrong area but it seemed like a good spot, please move if not.

Why on earth do people get so worked up over a blood type??? I am O- RH- so are all of my kids but one. All my siblings but one. Last I checked we are not aliens or some weird experiment. I am pretty sure I am not part reptile. We were born and grew up like most people. The only odd thing I tend to notice is this, %85+ of my social circle has the same markers, like we just know each other. But that still isn't odd enough to justify our own theory of what we are. My best guess is loosing the rhesus marker is just evolution doing it's thing, we just didn't need it anymore. Even if we are RH- we can still hand down the + marker, recessive DNA is a wacky thing by itself, you never know what your are gona get. So back to my question, why is it always some aliens or some cabal??? Isn't it just easier to except that maybe it is just the natural course of the evolution of the species??? Think about it, O- is a universal donor... maybe we are evolving to be more compatible with each other. Why do people fear the idea that we are still developing as a species??? Why do people have to see us almost as if we are another species???

Surely no rational person could think we are part god or part reptile, ever see a foxguana?

www.youtube.com...
yournewswire.com...
______beforeitsnews/power-elite/2014/05/the-mystery-of-rh-negative-blood-genetic-origin-unknown-2445596.html
www.greatdreams.com...
www.messagetoeagle.com...

When this makes more sense on every level???

genetics.thetech.org...

Occam's razor comes to mind here, if simple things like evolution make for sense, isn't that the obvious answer???

Your in put please and thank you.
edit on 8-9-2015 by sycomix because: noticed annoying typographical error

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Blood seems to be important to us humans regarding religious and magical purposes, never mind the race hate and superstitious we also display as a species. End of the day we seem to be rather obsessed with the stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know weird right??? But why?!?!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well we eat a lot of beef, and other meat, that's generally loaded with the stuff. And we are after all an apex carnivorous predator. Possibly it's has something to do with a genetic memory considering our obsession.

Then again that does not exactly take into account vegetarians.
edit on 8-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeah they are an odd bunch, never really understood them. As far as being the apex predator that part is simple, we work in groups like wolves, we have tools (unique for the most part to us), we communicate, we have forward aligned stereoscopic vision and stereo hearing, we have a very efficient physical form that allows us to run, jump, climb and manipulate tools and adapt as needed to a changing environment. I wan't to see a vegetarian wolf or lion. LOL We are predators.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm a UFO abductee and I have type O. About thirty years ago somebody (supposedly) did a study of similar characteristics of abductees and came up with a list of twenty. Blood type O was one of them.

Over and above that list I just mentioned, I'm going to speculate that there are a bunch of psychological functions that go along with that blood type. I'm guessing that the condition of being a natural "progressive" is part of the package.

Ridiculous? Maybe, as I've said before the ETs are Democrats with a passion. That is the future.
(But I'm speaking of nice, honest type of Democrat, fairly rare in higher offices on Earth.)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Nice try, Glorb362. Your antennae are showing...

Seriously though, it would be interesting to know where the theory came from. Even if it's 100% bunk - what was the source of the original paranoid delusion?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Opposable appendages or thumbs help tremendously regarding our ability to not only kill but also fashion tools to do the job for us. What's the bet the very first tool invented by us semi clever monkeys was a weapon.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Yeah they are an odd bunch, never really understood them. As far as being the apex predator that part is simple, we work in groups like wolves, we have tools (unique for the most part to us), we communicate, we have forward aligned stereoscopic vision and stereo hearing, we have a very efficient physical form that allows us to run, jump, climb and manipulate tools and adapt as needed to a changing environment. I wan't to see a vegetarian wolf or lion. LOL We are predators.

I'm a vegetarian

Rhinos, hippos, bulls, and gorillas are, as well. Nothing weird about not needing to kill animals for food. We can be predators, but we can also be loving caretakers. That decision depends on the individual.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I'm a vegetarian

Rhinos, hippos, bulls, and gorillas are, as well. Nothing weird about not needing to kill animals for food. We can be predators, but we can also be loving caretakers. That decision depends on the individual.

Fair enough, but man i love steak. Primal goodness, is hunting your own meal, done so many times. Reminds one they are alive and can be in touch with the order of life.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Have to say we cannot be anything other than an apex predator, to deny our very nature is nothing more than deluding ourselves. That being said we could certainly do a better job of taking care of our larder, livestock and environment in general. Seems to me us Humans have a penchant for self destruction hard wired in to our very nature.

The old saying spring's to mind " you don't crap on you own door step" yet we do just that on a daily basis without realisation or even a thought regarding the matter.

edit on 8-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I will screw this up and someone can correct me. As I understand the rh factor means you can be traced back as to having a common gene with the rhesus monkey. I guess if evolution is you thing then hey could that be a piece of the puzzle? Rh negative means you have nothing that can be traced back to the rhesus monkey and congrats you're not a monkey person like the rest.

If creationalism Your thing then we all sprung from Adam and eve and we should all have the same share same genetic traits, in this case it should be all or none.

Either way something is missing, there is a trait not common to all and why. It's a puzzle. Theories spring up.

Now I probably screwed this up, going based on what I could remember and I'm sure many scientific and common sense explanation exist. So forgive me.

Also I believe o negative is the only donor who can donate to any other blood group and no problems. Again it's a puzzle, mystical. Something like that...But your in good hands on the ats boards and I am sure people much more informed can help correct this. Best I can remember.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Ok, that's fine you don't eat meat please don't pay yourself to much my highly evolved friend, go ahead and live a docile and meek existence, there's a place for the weak in this society, surely you won't take offense to what I am saying as it's not intended to.be greatful your ancestors eat meat, had they not we'd arguably be still running around in trees and gathering food for the caves. It was infact our predator instinct and our desire for meat that pressed us forward,made us thinkers and pack animals and honed our wits, among other things of course but that being a large one. Please don't delude yourself, while your view is a docile and meek one it is also is counter productive overall to the human race. I am glad you get to live out your existence and that you were born in the right time.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I'm a UFO abductee and I have type O. About thirty years ago somebody (supposedly) did a study of similar characteristics of abductees and came up with a list of twenty. Blood type O was one of them.

Wow. A lot of abductees out there. Seems chances that anyone who claims they were abducted has type O blood.

upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 9/9/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I'm a vegetarian

Fair enough, but man i love steak. Primal goodness, is hunting your own meal, done so many times. Reminds one they are alive and can be in touch with the order of life.

I'll never tell someone not to eat meat. It's a personal choice & I was a meat eater for most of my life. I still get random cravings for deep fried fish & shrimp, barbequed chicken, chicken gyros, and Thickburgers from Hardees lol. And it's been 4 & a half years since I've eaten meat.

It just irks me a little when people try to make it seem like someone is inferior or less masculine for not eating meat. As if going to a supermarket & buying pre-killed, pre-gutted, pre-cut, prepackaged meat is "manly".

And I apologize, I know you didn't say any of that stuff. But I think I may have an inferiority complex about it lol. I was only originally going to try a vegetarian diet for 1 month, then eat meat once a week. But I got more drama & negativity from people for going vegetarian than I did for my religious & political beliefs. So my stubborn self decided to stay vegetarian, which was better for me health-wise anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Have to say we cannot be anything other than an apex predator, to deny our very nature is nothing more than deluding ourselves. That being said we could certainly do a better job of taking care of our larder, livestock and environment in general. Seems to me us Humans have a penchant for self destruction hard wired in to our very nature.

The old saying spring's to mind " you don't crap on you own door step" yet we do just that on a daily basis without realisation or even a thought regarding the matter.

I agree with the rest of your post. But the bolded part is actually one of the original points in my religion. Humans are unique in that we can become the most savage or the most peaceful & intelligent creatures on Earth. That's the point of actual "jihad", which is to overcome & purge the negativity and vices in ourselves. I'm down to 3 vices that I just don't want to purge yet & it's holding me back spiritually.

As for the OP: I never cared about blood type. I honestly don't even remember my blood type. It plays no part in my life at all. I'll probably go check now in case I need a blood transfusion one day.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Ok, that's fine you don't eat meat please don't pay yourself to much my highly evolved friend, go ahead and live a docile and meek existence, there's a place for the weak in this society, surely you won't take offense to what I am saying as it's not intended to.be greatful your ancestors eat meat, had they not we'd arguably be still running around in trees and gathering food for the caves. It was infact our predator instinct and our desire for meat that pressed us forward,made us thinkers and pack animals and honed our wits, among other things of course but that being a large one. Please don't delude yourself, while your view is a docile and meek one it is also is counter productive overall to the human race. I am glad you get to live out your existence and that you were born in the right time.

Right... As if going to McDonalds & buying a hamburger is manly or strong. That's just a consumer.

Perhaps we just have different ideas of what it means to be mature men? I believe a real man is a male who takes care of his responsibilities; protects the women, children, and elders around him; and creates an environment where others can be safe & reach their full potential. Eating meat has absolutely nothing to do with any of that.

You seem to think a real man is a male who can go to wal-mart, stand in line at the meat department, and not screw up in choosing which prepackaged meat to get. LOL If that's all it takes to be a man, even a young girl must be a "manly" in your eyes.

If we were in a primitive environment, medium & large animals would provide food for a lot of people. So in that circumstance, hunting, fishing, or trapping could be considered "manly" (even though women help do those things too, so it's still not "manly"). But in an advanced society, meat is just another meal.

But please don't be offended by my words. I'm sure you also understand that true strength is the ability to endure, not the ability to mindlessly break things. So please endure my meek & docile words. It's clearly my lack of meat that makes my words so tainted. /"sarcasm off"
edit on 9-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified because i can

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Haha, I'm glad we have an understanding

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I'm not prompting mindless violence or the self serving motivations us humans display so readily these days. Just pointing out we have the teeth and tools, never mind a predisposition for eating meat, generally weeker meat. Can't change what we are, but we can try And do better by way of empathy.
edit on 9-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just pointing out we have have the teeth and tools, never mind a predisposition for eating meat.

We seem to have predispositions for a number of things. Not seemingly always in our best interests.

But I won't turn down a nice venison filet (teriyaki style) on an english muffin. I quit hunting a while back though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join