It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Surges Past "Almost Apologetic" Hillary As Presidential Front-Runner

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: muse7
If he would have invested his money in index funds he would be worth probably around 10 billion.

If you invested $100,000,000 in a high growth index in 1990 you would have just made your first billion this year. You would never even get close to 10 billion.

He inherited his millions well before 1990, and you know that, so not sure why you chose that date to calculate based on.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bernie is the best bet for the US

Sanders is just making all the same promises Obama did. He's literally parroting it.
"Get big money out of politics, create jobs, fight for women, blah, blah, blah..."

He's just another career politician who tows the party line. And he's boring.

Trump is popular because people are fed up with career politicians.

Show me any evidence that Obama ever fought for universal health care, publically funded college, publicly funded elections, or a $15 dollar minimum wage? He never did, and so you are spreading ignorance. You're not alone in this ignorance. But, since the motto of this site is 'deny ignorance' and all, you should probably stop propagating such ignorance.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"Look at that face!" Trump told the magazine while sitting with a Rolling Stone reporter as Fiorina appeared on TV. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president."

"I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

Why people think having a billionaire loudmouth as our next President is a good idea sort of boggles the mind. One with racist, womanizing tendencies.

It's ironic and hilarious how the 1% has been the big issue.. the disparity between the rich CEO who take advantage of their workers, while making bonuses many times the salary of their most skilled employees. And yet Trump is somehow exempt. Unless you buy into his ridiculous promises, none of which he can back up with fact or an actual plan.

But I'm sure the guy who said..

"She's not giving me 100%. She's giving me 84%, and 16% is going towards taking care of children."

.. will have your best working interests at heart! Unless you are working mom.

How his endless barrage of insulting comments makes him more appealing as a POTUS baffles me. His knowledge about foreign policy and events is next to nil. He gets defensive when he can't answer questions he should easily be able to answer.. if he seriously wanted to be the next President.

But seriously.. the biggest lol is truly about him being a billionaire.. and people seeming to support him because of it, when billionaire CEOs are some of the biggest issues this countries economy has. Yet you think this will HELP our economy? He spoke out against outsourcing and is a loud advocate of anti-China.. deploring their products and critical of how businesses use foreign economies for their benefit.. and yet the hypocrite does the same. Many of his hotels and buildings are overseas.

He criticized auto makers.. saying he'd charge a 35% tax for imports into our country from Mexico for cars. Yet.. he failed to mention his own clothing line is made out of country! And primarily in China! Do he pay a 35% tax on his own clothing line? Nope. Because he talks the talk, but he sure as hell doesn't walk the walk. He makes ridiculous comments about taxing 35% for imports.. but offers no actual plan for how this concept would work.

Why some of you folks see merit in this guy because he enjoys insulting others (which some of you bafflingly call him "speaking his mind"), makes womanizing comments, racist comments, and shows a complete lack of knowledge of foreign policy really blows my mind.

For your sakes.. you better hope he doesn't make office.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join