It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Surges Past "Almost Apologetic" Hillary As Presidential Front-Runner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I can't believe I'm saying this but Hilliary is far better than the alternative.

Trump couldn't lead a leprechaun to a pot of gold. Mark my words-if he is elected expect less scrutiny, more self regulation and greater leniency to his friends in the upper echelon of the business world at the expense of others. You have been warned.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Bernie is the best bet for the US so given US voter history / fraud and allowing Ron Paul to go through to the wicket-keeper, I predict Deez Nutz sitting in the oval office 2016

Ok, but you gotta admit seeing deez nuts and Putin go at it might be a flamboyantly entertaining show, it'd almost be worth seeing deez nuts look at Putin and then point to his junk as an insult.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I've always been a strong believer that the President is just a figure-head and does not actually make any of the decisions, but it sure would funny as heck if Donald Trump was elected President.

He gets my vote just for the LOL factor.

Might as well have a comedian in the White House while we're getting screwed.

edit on 8-9-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Trump attended any Bilderberg meetings over the last couple years? Lately that seems to be a pre-requisite before being put in the White-House...just a thought...

Somehow I still think Hillary will get it, don't know why, I just have a feeling.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don't think the SurveyUSA poll is accurate.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This is what wikipedia has to say about SurveyUSA.

The difference between SurveyUSA and other telephone polling firms is twofold. First, SurveyUSA does not use live call center employees, but an automated system. Taped questions are asked of the respondent by a professional announcer (usually a local news anchor), and the respondent is invited to press a button on their touch tone telephone or record a message at a prompt designating their selection. Secondly, SurveyUSA uses more concise language, especially for ballot propositions, than competitors. This can lead to diverging results, such as for California Proposition 76, where one version of the SurveyUSA question with a one sentence description, polled significantly differently compared to another version with a three sentence description (which was similar to a version of the question used by other pollsters, which used a five or six sentence question).[1]

I saw another thread trying to show Donald's polling numbers as something drastically different than what all other outlets are showing and had to look these guys up. I'm thinking these guys were likely hired by Donald's pr team or the Donald himself as propaganda polls.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I wouldn't be surprised. I looked them up because of the other thread, the questions they asked are ridiculous. What's really sad is that RCP is listing them now...
edit on 9/8/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Meh. A poll's a poll no matter how it is conducted. I certainly haven't presented any evidence that would discredit the poll. Though it IS information that should make you go "hmmm...".

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Sanders: A man who has for 40 years stood behind his principles. And that's pretty much all he has done. All talk no action. Has no what so ever business experience, is a life-long career politician.

Hillary: Maffia practices for personal gains. Zero trustable. Dodges any hard talk. Has substantial business experience from deals behind the closed doors as a politician.

Trump: Hard working, accomplished on own merits, substantial charisma and incontestable will power. Will not dodge for hard talk.

So, in all honesty, which one of these you'd think I, as a voter, would go for?

Wow. That's some spin!!

You might want to look into Donald Trump's mafia connections...
CNN - Donald Trump and the Mob

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm half tempted to vote next election just to write him in. Assuming he doesn't make the ballot. Fingers crossed.
DEEZ NUTS 2016! Yes We Can!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Im confident the American people will vote in '16 for the right leadership we need right now and not complain for the 4 (or 8) years of the duration, and our endless wars will finally stop.

/gotcha

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
Does anyone know if Trump attended any Bilderberg meetings over the last couple years? Lately that seems to be a pre-requisite before being put in the White-House...just a thought...

Somehow I still think Hillary will get it, don't know why, I just have a feeling.

Don't you get it? Trump is not "one of them".
He's not their "guy".
Why do you think everyone is out to get rid of him?
This is not supposed to be happening.
It's supposed to be either Clinton or Bush, they'll see what the peoples desires are and decide at the last minute who they want, probably Bush though.

Trump is messing things up for their evil plans.

Go Trump!
edit on 8-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: real_one

Don't you get it? Trump is not "one of them".
He's not their "guy".
Why do you think everyone is out to get rid of him?
This is not supposed to be happening.
It's supposed to be either Clinton or Bush, they'll see what the peoples desires are and decide at the last minute who they want, probably Bush though.

Trump is messing things up for their evil plans.

Go Trump!

Oh I get it, the whole thing is a show, and trust me, he is in on it.

He knows he is a pawn in a theatrical performance intended to falsely portray the illusion of freedom and democracy. It's pretty bad that this illusion is brought to us in such poor form. Elections are hardcore psyops, It's really bad this time around....the freaking circus is in town and it doesn't seem like it will ever leave.

If he wasn't one of them he would have been silence and swept under the rug (from behind the scenes of course) a long time ago. He is not the threat you portray him to be. Let's just pretend the President actually does the decision making, no one in their right mind would want this man as President. He is a selfish narcissist who's ego is much larger than his brains. This guy is an idiot, my opinion of course.

Just sit back and enjoy the show and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

He still gets my vote LOL

ETA:

Perhaps I should have been more clear on my position in my first post.

edit on 8-9-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

As long as there's no really bright flashes involved, flamboyantly entertaining would be fine. They can fight all they want, but cooking the rest of us en mass is bad form.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Who do you think will be Trump's running mate for VP? That is the question of the day people! I think it will be a lady maybe. Not a guy!

[SNIP]
edit on 8/9/15 by argentus because: removed personal website info

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I will have convinced my whole tribe here in PNG, if we had the chance to vote, it would have been Sanders for us, because Trump and Clinton poses some serious basic morality issues, one is high on his ego and the idea is simply a liar - not trust worthy!

The POTUS cap should be given to a guy with high morality standing, like Sanders. If anything, the rest are just the SAME characters with different faces!

A person of proven high morality standing for the last 40 years is quite rare, so America that's your Gem right there!

Do you feel the BERN!

Peace
edit on 8-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think The Donald and Killary should get on a stage together, and duke it out.
May the best man win.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

We either elect a career scam artist that inherited millions from her husband's name
Or
A manthat is regurgitating what the current guy said to get in to office.

Not much of a choice.

This election won't decide the 'faith' of America. It will decide how stupid it has become.
edit on 9-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This election will decide the faith of America.

We either elect a career scam artist that inherited millions from his daddy
Or
A man that has stood by his principles for almost 40 years

Thats one perspective. Heres another: nazis had principles too. They just werent good ones. Principles dont mean a damn thing if they are the wrong ones. Not saying bernie is a nazi. Just that he has the wrong principles in a lot of areas imo. Trump is a big scam though. I can agree with that. Possibke paper tiger candidate.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrgoneWarrior
Who do you think will be Trump's running mate for VP?

His hair obviously, who else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join