It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Surges Past "Almost Apologetic" Hillary As Presidential Front-Runner

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Despite the liberal media spinning Hillary's non-apology as bringing her closer to the American public, it appears her presidential campaign took another shot to the chest this weekend. Not only does Bernie Sanders keep rising in the polls, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton head-to-head, garnering 45% support versus 40% of his Democratic rival, according to a new national poll.

As Press TV reports, while the popularity of Trump campaign increased through the summer, Clinton could not improve her image among likely voters over her lack of transparency and trustworthiness as former secretary of state.
Link to article

Is this not what America deserves?

Karma.

How about a con-man versus somebody with enough blood on their hands to fill a swimming pool? A woman that should almost certainly be in jail versus an entertainer. As WW3 looks increasingly likely (if it hasn't started already), America's enemies must be licking their chops.

'If he did 1/10th of what he’s planning, he would trigger a global trade war' - The Economist

Versus

'I don't think there's any candidate that we could end up with as president that would be more likely to go war with Russia than Hillary.' - Paul Craig Roberts

All of this looks kind of humorous now but if we find we're dying after a nuclear blast or starving to death we should remember...it wasn't just a game for our amusement. I think most people on this site understand that but most of humanity has lost sight of it, it seems.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, it TPTB want war, there'll be war, no matter what we do. They have their own plans and their own way of controlling whoever they want under their thumb. Trump is no more going to be able to start a war than Obama can. He won't be able to get most of what he wants done, any more than Obama did. Every election, folks come out and say "If this person is elected it'll be WW3" .......and we never have WW3. But, you're right about one thing. We really aren't being given much of a choice. It's Bozo or Crusty and they both suck.
America's enemies licking their chops? I don't wanna go all "Rah Rah we're the best" but when it comes right down to it.....you really don't wanna piss us off.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This election will decide the faith of America.

We either elect a career scam artist that inherited millions from his daddy
Or
A man that has stood by his principles for almost 40 years

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yeah, if folks were that smart, we'd have elected Ron Paul, instead of golf boy.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Trumpy see Trumpy do...

edit on 8-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

While Hillary [snipped] has never stood by her principles, unless those principals were political expediency, pandering and a complete lack of transparency.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Thanks. I thought this would be another political us vs. them thread.

There is only one destination this train is bound for, people.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It takes a lot of work and being very smart and cunning to turn inherited millions into many billions.
We need that all around.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Sanders: A man who has for 40 years stood behind his principles. And that's pretty much all he has done. All talk no action. Has no what so ever business experience, is a life-long career politician.

Hillary: Maffia practices for personal gains. Zero trustable. Dodges any hard talk. Has substantial business experience from deals behind the closed doors as a politician.

Trump: Hard working, accomplished on own merits, substantial charisma and incontestable will power. Will not dodge for hard talk.

So, in all honesty, which one of these you'd think I, as a voter, would go for?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
It takes a lot of work and being very smart and cunning to turn inherited millions into many billions.
We need that all around.

Umm no it really doesn't

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Well, I guess not for a genius like Trump. It probably was fairly easy.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Umm no it really doesn't

I don't think any of us realized here at ATS that we have a resident billionaire among our midst. Please enlighten us common folk on how easy it is to turn millions into billions since you seem to be an expert on such matters.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We need that all around.

Umm no it really doesn't

If it was easy, every multimillion dollar lottery winner would eventually be a billionaire. I would guess more have lost all their money than have become billionaires.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Umm no it really doesn't

I don't think any of us realized here at ATS that we have a resident billionaire among our midst. Please enlighten us common folk on how easy it is to turn millions into billions since you seem to be an expert on such matters.

If he would have invested his money in index funds he would be worth probably around 10 billion.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

We need that all around.

Umm no it really doesn't

If it was easy, every multimillion dollar lottery winner would eventually be a billionaire. I would guess more have lost all their money than have become billionaires.

I didn't say it was easy. It does require a little knowledge on how to invest and what to invest it in, but it's not difficult either

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If it's between Trump or Sanders, I'm going Trump. If it's between Trump or Billary, I'm going Trump. If it's between Trump and Biden (OMG LMAO) it's easily Trump.

If you don't like that then get someone better on the ticket than Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hillary "my private server is in FBI custody" Clinton is only worth 2 camels and a goat in Somalia (however no-ones swapping)

Donald "Electrolytes - it's what plants crave" Trump has had 3 bankruptcies, 3 divorces and MTV and Kanye' sh##-for-brains West have endorsed him.

Bernie is the best bet for the US so given US voter history / fraud and allowing Ron Paul to go through to the wicket-keeper, I predict Deez Nutz sitting in the oval office 2016

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If he would have invested his money in index funds he would be worth probably around 10 billion.

If you invested $100,000,000 in a high growth index in 1990 you would have just made your first billion this year. You would never even get close to 10 billion.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Its just not fair, with letterman and Stewart retired from there shows, whos going to do all the awsome jokes when trump wins it all.

I never though id get to see karma bite someone this bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bernie is the best bet for the US

Sanders is just making all the same promises Obama did. He's literally parroting it.
"Get big money out of politics, create jobs, fight for women, blah, blah, blah..."

He's just another career politician who tows the party line. And he's boring.

Trump is popular because people are fed up with career politicians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join