Hello from the land of Aus

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hi all,

Well, I've been poking around this site for a couple of weeks now, so I thought I'd share a bit about myself.

I live in Brisbane, Australia, and have done so for many years. I am a single 35yo male, and I have a solid interest in self development. I love helping people to improve their lives, and I love training people in many different aspects. I particularly like helping people to feel good about themselves.

I've been reading some of the posts, particulary the Paranormal Activities area. I guess that I am developing some abilities - low level stuff like reserving carparks and dinner reservations; changing traffic lights from red to green etc. I practice Reiki, and I've studied some Shamanism.

I'm very interested in learning how to consciously manifest physical objects and events, and I would greatly appreciate any direction in that area

As a final thought, the PieterPan thing is just something I do to help people remember how to be childlike, as opposed to childish. I believe that when our imagine dies, so do we.

I look forward to making interesting contributions to this site

Cheers,

PieterPan

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Woo Hoo!
A banana bender!

Welcome to the site, watch out as the other aussies who come here seem to fall silent quickly... such as Kano, and Ozchris...

BTW are you the guy in that peter pan website, that repulsed us all in the past?

(anyone got the link to that site, William posted it first I think)

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the nutshack!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the WackyWard Mr Pan!

LOL NC, here is that link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here it is!
better sew your lips together (popular fashion statement among the the more fashionable australian refugees at the moment) before you see this site, its a chunder maker mate!

www.pixyland.org...

hmm, the sneeky little fairy (in more than one way I suspect) has managed to stop linking of pics...

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and Netchicken, no, I am definately not the same peter pan dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thank goodness that is NOT you!! Very scarey

Glad to have you aboard. Hope we can teach some things and you teach us some as well..
You sound like a great person..by your loving to help others..and your interests sound great as well.

So a BIG warm welcome to you and hope to see ya round~
Magestica

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Argh! Another Aussie! Run for your liiiiiiiiiiiives!!!

Welcome aboard mate...I'll just nip down the bottle-o to fill the esky with some Coopers, crank up the barbie will ya digger, and toss them Yabbies on...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by alien]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Pieter Pan, Welcome to ATS. Have you read Carlos Casteneda's books with Don Juan on shamans. I have read them all, great books.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
MWAHHHH AHH AHHHH...

We are slowly but surely taking over the board.. and NC..don't you know the quieter we are the more scared you should get..

Chris

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzChris
..don't you know the quieter we are the more scared you should get..

...nothing to fear then...Lord knows you Aussies can't keep ya yab shut for too long...

top topics

join