It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO nearly misses plane, incident recorded from plane 09/07/15 Netherlands

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest
Now we are getting somewhere! Like I stated pages back the only thing we can DEFINITIVELY prove is if the video has been tampered with or not. Again I'm not a CGI expert but this looks like it may prove shannigans.

PS I think I remember this theory being mentioned briefly in earlier page

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

Well since its travelling the opposite direction to the plane of course it looks fast and due to motion blur it will look larger than it actually is.

Since we can't tell the distance the object is away from the plane.. we can't tell how large it is. 4 ft is the smallest estimate (that's if the object is within like.. 10 ft of the wing.. it looks farther away than that to me. I wonder if there is a way to get the true distance.. that way we can get a better idea of the size

Birds cannot talk so I doubt there would be a response if we could locate it to ask.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Already debunked. The video was edited, automatic hoax.

However, this object is not in the frame for the entire video. To assume that these 3 blurs are the same object is idiocy to the nth degree. To me they all look like birds.
edit on 10-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

Well that lays that to rest then.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
It's a hoax, debunked here:

www.ufosonearth.com...

"it´s a hoax, there is evidence of montage at the moment that the “UFO” comes out from behind the wing of the plane. The object should be visible between the space left by the “flap”, but instead this space is occupied by the actual background that is the terrain below, exposing the “mask” used to digitally cut the wing of the plane to add the UFO."

Yeah, I would say that settles it. Good find.

Not a bird.

Obviously the whole point was to make it look and behave like it wasn't just a bird.........

edit on 10-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nine pages, 27 flags for a HOAX thread? ATS hasn't labeled it as such, so maybe it isn't a Hoax?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Huh. I suspected/guessed hoax and was right once again.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

-Pay attention as the object reappears behind the wing. Look for the notch in of the flaps, you can see the ground through it. As the object comes back into view the ground in the notch is just about to go from a dark patch to white snow. It's hard to see, first vid link is better.

I knew it, there was something strange there.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The hoax bin is full of threads with more stars and flags...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Some additional information here:

drive.google.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Constance

How did you find those?

Seems like lionsground guy did have contact with Ryanair about this, if legit.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

LIons ground news I believe at the very least perpechuated this hoax at worst are the culprits. From the article of this "incident" on their web page stated:

" After performing a full advanced analysis of the material and background check of the person we came to our conclusion this material is 100% real. Otherwise Lions Ground won’t knock at the door of Ryanair"

They state an "anonymous person" gave them the video but that they not only vetted this person but also they performed a "full advanced analysis of the material" (what ever that entails).

I left a comment in the comments section of this page stating HOAX. It along with all other comments were erased. There are currently 0 comments on that page now.

Link as referred to by OP: lionsgroundnews.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Not to be a pain.. but I'm still not convicted it's a hoax.. that gift looks to just show the flap behind the wing moving.

Is there a more detailed explanation on the debunk so I can see what they are referring to?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I think that is a good point Lucid. As much as I feel it is a hoax, a feeling is not definitive proof. We have the wing flap issue but we are going off of a edited clip. Not the full footage.

As I stated earlier Lions Ground is very shady (they erased my comments on their web page when I questioned them about this possible hoax) and I think we will never see any full footage or cooperation from them. My feeling it is a ploy to bring traffic to their site

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
too small for a UFO lol..

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Constance

None of those show what was asked...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It's still a bird. Why anyone thinks these things are all the same is beyond me...nothing in the video or eyewitness testimony can say these are the same thing because you can't always see it. It's a blurry bird and someone had fun editing the video.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
It's a hoax, debunked here:

www.ufosonearth.com...

"it´s a hoax, there is evidence of montage at the moment that the “UFO” comes out from behind the wing of the plane. The object should be visible between the space left by the “flap”, but instead this space is occupied by the actual background that is the terrain below, exposing the “mask” used to digitally cut the wing of the plane to add the UFO."

Well done. thank you for proving to the birdbrains that this was not a bird.

Of course, all of them will still cry "bird" at the next video too. And the one after that.
Birds of a feather.

But let's see if any of them have the character to admit they were wrong?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

It's very simple, the two flaps have a space inbetween them, as shown in the first frame. Whoever edited the object in forgot about that, so the white space you see in the 2nd frame of the gif is the ground instead of the object.
The flaps are in the same position the entire time.

Noticed that the other version of the clip got taken down, copyright claim by lions ground. Meanwhile he has of half a million views on his. So now we know where the real lions ground lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join