It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO nearly misses plane, incident recorded from plane 09/07/15 Netherlands

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Of course, all of them will still cry "bird" at the next video too. And the one after that.

People here are allowed to express their opinion of what they think the video shows , because that doesn't meet your expectations doesn't give you the right to attack them for it , expressing an opinion is part of discussion which is the basis for a forum ... no ?

But let's see if any of them have the character to admit they were wrong?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't be a Troll.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Whata mature answer.

I do not know word whata, but allright.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

It's still a bird.

Word.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: carewemust

The hoax bin is full of threads with more stars and flags...

OK Thanks.. What has to happen before ATS officially moves a thread to the "Hoax Bin"? Is it a moderator who makes that decision based on his/her interpretation of the evidence, or lack of evidence?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Here the "bird" is seen flying vertical along the wing of the plane.

Consider this for any other videos you watch, the plane was banked for a turn the camera was higher than the object so although it looks like vertical travel on the screen it could be horizontal due to perspective.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Is this a joke or something?

For that to work the plane has to be flying on its side, with the wing at a 90 degree angle from the ground. Is it in the video?

Please.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Consider this for any other videos you watch,

Right, didn't you think it was a bird?

I think you need to be doing a little considering yourself.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

No it doesn't...that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. You are the one being confused by perspective.

They are birds or drones and blurred. I will stand by that until the higher quality 5 minute video is released.
edit on 11-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No I am not.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Touché.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is either a great UFO video, or a fake. People saying they see a bird are either suffering from serious cognitive dissonance, or being dishonest about their agenda.

The bird has no wings. The bird flies past the plane, travelling almost completely parallel, on the second pass. This indicates over 500mph speed. Let me ask, is it possible for a bird to fly by a plane... And then fly by it again? No! Unless the plane is flying in circles.

No computer software would ID this object as a bird, just humans locked into a mode of perception. I also thought the audio track was suspicious at first, the 'sound' too loud for the small craft, and the reaction voices. Its a great fake or its epic! That's what I know.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A blurry bird needs wings? You obviously didn't read the thread or see gortex's examples.

Who is suffering from cognitive dissonance? 500 mph? Really??

a reply to: Pylgrym

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ray, commercial airliners cruise around 500mph, yes. If the plane was slowly banking, let's say 350. So our bird was flying over 400mph, being conservative? On the second pass, when the plane-object flew in the same direction.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Bird I'd say.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And that was the same object? You know this how?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That is not the point is it? Wether it's the same object the whole time,or not, you have to explain why it was faster than the plane in that instance.

edit on 14-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The object never "overtakes" the plane in the part of the video you are referring to. I see an object coming towards the plane near perpendicular to it and the banking plane creates an optical illusion. I do think that someone took a video of birds and edited it to make it appear more unusual.

Even Lion's Ground does not say that the part of the video you are referring to is the object overtaking the plane. Their little animation also shows it is coming towards the plane at that time. They claim it overtakes the plane on the other side of the plane, completely unobserved, and circles back around, completely unobserved, and then we get the manipulated shot. So Lion's Ground has to assume that all 3 objects are the same to make their further assumptions as well as their animation.

How did you fail to make this connection?
edit on 14-9-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The object never "overtakes" the plane in the part of the video you are referring to. I see an object coming towards the plane near perpendicular to it and the banking plane creates an optical illusion.

Then why didn't you argue this in your reply to that post?

I do think that someone took a video of birds and edited it to make it appear more unusual.

So the object is actually a bird taken from other footage, edited into that video, and on top of that it was edited to not behave like a bird, but it still is a bird......

Comedy gold here.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Comedy gold here.

Yes , your comprehension is laughable.

So the object is actually a bird taken from other footage, edited into that video

You actually quoted what was said, so how did you get that its taken from other footage and edited into that video?

You don't comprehend how perspective and angles comes into play when the plane is turning that it may make the object look like its going in a certain direction when in fact it isn't.

Your repeated arguments are comedy gold, keep it up.

I guess you get a laugh with what you read and others either scratch their heads or get a laugh out of what you post.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ray, commercial airliners cruise around 500mph, yes

Yes at cruising altitude, this plane looks like its coming in to land and performing a holding pattern above the city in preparation to land, its not cruising at 30,000 feet.

If the plane was slowly banking, let's say 350. So our bird was flying over 400mph, being conservative?

Lets not say 350, lets not speculate on things that we haven't got a good grasp on to make speculations about.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join