It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Cost of Reversing Birthright Citizenship: Do I Approve of Trump's Deportation Plan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

It would not be a matter of changing the constitution, simply the interpretation of the 14th Amendment.
As it now stands, simply being born here is considered an automatic granting of citzenship. If it's interpretation is changed to include only those whose parents are here legally, the 14th Amendment would still stand as it was written.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't know what his plans are. Just think its the two roads, two sides, all leading to Rome again and again. Knee jerk reacting instead of citizens finally waking up and pulling away their endorsement of all corruption, forming counsels of citizens in all areas and uniting to watchdog everything, fire anyone who abuses office and working for Equality and Freedom win/win solutions, and ready at a moments notice to have millions surround any office with bullhorns until they leave and turn themselves into authorities for crimes against humanity.

I have been waiting all my life.

Do not endorse anyone.

We are the power.

Nonetheless, any plan to strip citizenship current and send full citizens/former, back to a foreign to them country, is ridiculous.

All you do is change the so called law (which for the most part is an unlawful, null and void at conception document, as real law is constitution and the underlying force, common law, the natural laws of Do Not Harm Others, but full freedom. So most laws, aren't lawful, they're just the writings of lunatics. And I don't stand under insane satanic lunatics, but would preform a citizens arrest on any that show up, any of the elite, any of the politicians, show up, I would be forced to Serve and Protect. I speak up.

Now, you would have to rewrite that so that all new cases are changed, but not touch the children born on your soil.

It cannot be retroactive.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That's not news, that's a fact.

originally posted by: Metallicus

What do you think about ending birthright citizenship?

I think birthright citizenship should be maintained for anyone born in the United States whose mother is LEGALLY in the country. Very simple.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join