It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man from 1920s Spent Whole Year in Body of Another Man from 3900AD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
interesting story, no?

i'm first trying to grasp how someone in a coma, can spend a whole year in another person's body, experiencing their life - i mean, what happens to the original soul in the host body? right before, and especially during and after!

secondly, i'm wondering why the whole story hasn't been posted yet. i was expecting to click on a link that will offer the book online for free or a venue to place an order for it, but instead see it is being uploaded page per page periodically over weeks and perhaps may go onto months and years as sort of an online 'mini-series' of sorts.

lastly for now, i'm thinking wow the human species made it past the 21st century in the first place?! i mean, in the past few decades alone, we've witnessed how easily a million or more people have been exterminated at the drop of an atom, nuke, and/or depleted uranium. it's only a matter of time before not just one or two nukes are used at a time. ditto for bioweapons.. one runaway engineered virus is more than likely to eventually render the human race extinct.

fact or fiction, will be interesting to see where this saga leads and what sort of civilization exists on earth in the 39th century.

earthenergyreader.wordpress.com...

Dienach is thought to have suffered from Encephalitis lethargica, a strange neurological disease that develops an immune system response to overloaded neurons. The first time Dienach fell into a lethargic sleep it was for 15 minutes. The second time it was for a whole year…

During this year that Dienach was in a coma in a Geneva hospital, he claimed to have entered the body of another person, Andreas Northam, who lived in the year 3906 AD.

Once he recovered from his coma, Dienach didn’t talk to anyone about his remarkable experience because he thought everyone would think he was crazy. However, what he did do was write down the entirety of his memory relating to what he had seen of the future. Towards the end of his life, he even stopped his teaching in order to have as much time as possible to write everything he could remember.

Dienach describes everything he experienced of the environment and people of the year 3906 AD, according to the mind-set and limited knowledge of a 20th century man. This was not an easy task for Dienach. There were many things he claims not to have understood about what he saw, nor was he familiar with all their terms, technology, or the evolutionary path they had followed.

In his memoires, he claims that the people of the future fully understood his peculiar medical situation, which they called “conscious slide“, and they told Dienach as many things as they could in relation to the historical events that took place between the 21st and 39th century. They only thing they didn’t tell him was the exact story of the 20th century, in case Dienach’s consciousness returned back to his original body and era (as he did) – they believed it would be dangerous to let him know his immediate future and the future of his era in case it disturbed or altered the path of history and his life.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

So, why didn't he take it upon himself to go to a library to learn history of some of the most important growing pain years of human history?

Sounds like a wonderful story, and will read the 'diary', but it sounds like pure science fiction to me.
I say this because we are now in 2015, well into the early 21st century, and a lot has happened that has changed human civilization in a very short time, an intelligence revolution, surely this would not have been forgotten in history even in year 3900.

But, then again, it is far into the future so who knows.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So in order to not alter the future, they could not tell him about the future .. so they told him about the future.

Makes a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The man never intended his knowledge to be revealed to the world .... so he wrote a diary containing the information.

Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Original journal is of course lost forever, but a man who was poor at German translated it fully so have no fear.

Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It was published in the 70's but the church deemed it heretical and every copy was destroyed and there is no record whatsoever of it ever being published or that it existed, but it happened.

Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It was published again, and there is no trace of it whatsoever again, just take our word for it.

Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Most of Earth’s gravitational energies are attributed to solar radiation. Science can photograph spiritual energies , and more and more people can see the spirits moving in and out of our world by switching on their inner “etheric vision,” as psychic channels do today.

Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

So what does he predict about the 21st century... precisely?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

2400-2600
World transportation is primarily through spiritual (etheric) energies and flying discs.

I think we have seen enough.
edit on 7-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
well having skim read several pages of the blog it reads like sci fi from an tree hugging eco warriors wish list
and my conclusion is am afraid to say that i think its utter tripe oh and the short lived mars colony and vegetarianism
were nice touches !

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
But wait there's more. We have a hollow Earth!

2600-3400

More and more people become telepathic, and science makes tremendous strides. Much is learned about the interior of the planet, including an “internal sun and atmosphere” and its history spanning billions of years. Cities are built in the Earth’s interior.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've only gotten as far as Chronicles from the future: 3-ΙΧ to 5-IX, but a couple of things stick out...

1) Andrew was injured in a car accident? Hard to believe we are still driving cars in 3906 AD

2) Stephan, Silvia, Hilda, Axel... These are allegedly names of Northam's social circle. Again, period names that would relate to the 20th century, but likely hard to find in 3906

Also a bit surprised that he is short on descriptions for an environment that had to be dramatically different than the one he left.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
But wait there's more. We have a hollow Earth!

2600-3400

More and more people become telepathic, and science makes tremendous strides. Much is learned about the interior of the planet, including an “internal sun and atmosphere” and its history spanning billions of years. Cities are built in the Earth’s interior.

What, and no Reptillians???

They better lose that copy and start making another.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It sounds very much like a story from one of my favourite writers, H.P. Lovecraft

en.wikipedia.org...

However, it should be noted that the events you linked to are said to have occurred in 1921, whereas the fictional story was not written until 1935. One could argue that this means the incident in 1921 could not possibly have derived from this fictional story (very true), and also that Lovecraft could have read of Dienach's experiences as inspiration for his story. (and this is exactly the sort of thing he would have loved to read/hear about) (Contrast to the 'John Titor' claims years ago, and their similarities to the preceding novel 'Alas, Babylon', by Pat Frank; the fiction and the purported event occurred in the opposite order from this one)

I cannot possibly speak to the truth of Mr. Dienach's experience, but I would wager that his account is the inspiration for that short story, for whatever that's worth.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It's obviously faker than a politician on the campaign trail.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne

However, it should be noted that the events you linked to are said to have occurred in 1921, whereas the fictional story was not written until 1935.

I cannot possibly speak to the truth of Mr. Dienach's experience, but I would wager that his account is the inspiration for that short story, for whatever that's worth.

And every reference is erased until recently, and it's full of modern terms and ideas, that would not be found in 1921. It's pretty clear this is a recent creation.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's all bullcrap. There won't be any human beings around in the year 3900.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's all bullcrap. There won't be any human beings around in the year 3900.

They will be in hollow earth where the other sun is haha

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Dang It. we have to wait until 2396 to get rid of politicians..?!

edit on 8-9-2015 by Starcrossd because: added icon

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join