It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Studies to Womyn Studies to .......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What to do with women studies programs at college? If Target had complaints about boys and girls sections, wouldn't a whole department that separate women, have to go?

Some colleges changed their women studies to Womyn studies, so not to be sexist. So now that the PC Nazis are trumping, gender neutral, does that mean, even womyn studies have to go? Heck they couldn't even call it XX Studies, because that would be transphobic.

While I would like to say that I made this post in jest, it's not unrealistic that you won't see this conversation in the paper sooner rather then later.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow.... This has GOT to end!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

is this a rant or....

tell us how you really feel. lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
Damn it. I'm just banging my head against a wall at the stupidity of it all. You're not stupid, OP. The whole situation is.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I see people on social media change women to wymyn, which I have seen in feminist literature from the 70s.
I've seen lesbians be chastised for not being sensitive to gender issues, from the trans crowd.

It seems right now everyone is interested in being offended for their own sect and not interested in moving society forward in regards to every individual's beliefs.

top topics

join