It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basque people DNA from ancient cave skeletons proves....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Marduk has certainly helped to open my eyes. Not just in this thread but in several other threads that discuss these topics.

I really really wanna believe in an alternative history. But I'm not gonna do so ignorantly and the truth is more important, regardless of what that may be.

I don't think anyone has all the answers where the ancients are concerned. In that, I maintain a bit of hope. But not everything is a conspiracy, in fact most things aren't and where issues or facts are indisputable, then the debate must seek a different path.

The ancient world is full of mystery and often controversy. Seldom has anyone convinced me, since I've joined this great site, that Marduk and some others are wrong in their presentation(s). There's been a time or two, and even then it's going out on a limb, but very rarely.

I'm not prepared to write off Graham Hancock just yet. But I have written off nearly all others ( still holding on to Sitchen as well ), but with nearly 100% accuracy, Marduk and some others have destroyed those theories. Believe me, with all due respect to ( Marduk and those others ) I wait with baited breath for someone to come here and turn their world on its head. But it just never happens.

Kudos to you Marduk, because you've made me research and research and research.

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be the guy that blows the lid off the 'truth', lol. Until then, please keep threads like this one coming.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CheckPointCharlie
I'm not prepared to write off Graham Hancock just yet. But I have written off nearly all others ( still holding on to Sitchen as well ), but with nearly 100% accuracy, Marduk and some others have destroyed those theories. Believe me, with all due respect to ( Marduk and those others ) I wait with baited breath for someone to come here and turn their world on its head. But it just never happens.

Let me help you with Hancock...

From finger-paints of the Gods

The Popol Vuh is accepted by scholars as a great reservoir of uncontaminated, pre-Colombian tradition.6 It is therefore puzzling to find such similarities between these traditions and those recorded in the Genesis story. Moreover, like so many of the other Old World/New World links we have identified, the character of the similarities is not suggestive of any kind of direct influence of one region on the other but of two different interpretations of the same set of events

uncontaminated, pre-Colombian tradition says Hancock, two different interpretations of the same events. Which he uses to reinforce his claims that a World travelling super race went around in the distant past civilising everyone.

which is kind of odd when you consider that it was written by Father Francísco Ximénez, a Dominican priest in an attempt to link the religions of the Maya with Catholicism to aid conversion of the natives. So the similarities were deliberate.

So you have to ask yourself did Hancock
1. Make an error
2. Lie for profit

The BBC called him an "intellectual fraudster incompetent to defend his own arguments". I would therefore go with 2. Lie for profit

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be the guy that blows the lid off the 'truth', lol. Until then, please keep threads like this one coming.

I really hope so, that would be awesome.
Thanks for the Kudos

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CheckPointCharlie
Have you looked in the old threads for Marduk's posts?

Guy's been around here forever, and he's a real bulldog - I mean that in the best way.

You read enough of his posts over the last decade (seems like) and you'll give up on Hancock and Sitchin as well.

Harte

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
a reply to: CheckPointCharlie
Have you looked in the old threads for Marduk's posts?

Guy's been around here forever, and he's a real bulldog - I mean that in the best way.

You read enough of his posts over the last decade (seems like) and you'll give up on Hancock and Sitchin as well.

Harte

Are you talking about this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was thinking about rewriting it with updates, but I think that's against the rules or something

in seven days time it will be a decade posting here (with a seven year ban break)
edit on 9-9-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

So finally we can put the pseudo history to bed here. Not survivors from Atlantis, not indigenous and not Alien.

Thank you for the post. Considering; that I traced my family name to the basques years ago. Wanted to know more of the dna that was inside of me. Glad to be human.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Thank you for the post. Considering; that I traced my family name to the basques years ago. Wanted to know more of the dna that was inside of me. Glad to be human.

Did you ever cut yourself, was the blood blue like a lizard ?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The latest research into Irish DNA has confirmed that the early inhabitants of Ireland were not directly descended from the Keltoi of central Europe. In fact the closest genetic relatives of the Irish in Europe are to be found in the north of Spain in the region known as the Basque Country."

Milesians in Ireland

edit on 10-9-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

When I fell off my bicycle when I was young, I saw red. throughout my life and injuries red. However, I am not RH-, if that is what you are reffering to. I traced this lineage asking family questions, and my great grandfather had lineage with celtics. So I traced spain celtics along with the surname. Found the family crest, which was connected with the basques.

Im not a royal, im a hybrid of many races. (A mutt) because my great grandpa married my great grandmother who was indigenous.

My father is puerto rican so, there is also african/taino/caucasian mixed with my father. I have a weird DNA lol. I think the only thing missing is some asian and i'd probably be a perfect candidate of representing humanity haha.

Maybe I should marry an asian girl...

But yea I wasn't too happy finding out the pagan traditions the basque had. I just don't trust witchcraft and never will. The only thing I have in resemblance to the basques is a sorta "caveman" type shoulders. During my research I found a connection between the NE-anderthals and the basques. (The only other thing I think I have is my connection to the ocean. I love, i love water. I feel completely at peace in the ocean.) (The basques are more aquatic in nature. That is why there are so many fishermen there. If spain wasnt a police state i'd probably move there)

But other than that, just a plain human being with a huge dislike towards bullies and those who destroy nature for their own gain/profit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join