It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy: 'I see aliens and was abducted at top-secret US military base (Area 51)"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Frocharocha

This is intersting, but i usually take these claims with a grain of salt, because these claims are just extraordinary.

Good idea.
What evidence for ET at area 51?

If there was evidence of aliens anywhere there wouldn't be a debate about if they exist. Ya think?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Who is going to believe that? Not too many in our current social atmosphere.

I can think of several members here who would believe it, no questions asked.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I think some of them do ask themselves those questions and research things themselves, and verify or disqualify things themselves which is why some people know more about a particular report or subject than someone who rubbished the same story after casual glance because they already "know" for sure with their belief and value system that that gunk just can't be true. Now that sure was long winded, wasn't it?

With the way ridicule and disinformation works, it is practically guaranteed that no matter who is dropping by for tea, if they look like the creatures that have been reported, then no one will publicly believe it, and even if true, if you are known to believe it in public, your career will usually come to an end, plus friends will not be friends any more.

That says a lot about just how truly advanced mankind is, and it still isn't very advanced in regards to the higher virtues, and if it is all only evolution, that evolution regarding these things stopped at the same time Man began.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
No, I did not answer my question while asking it. Believe and hearsay is not evidence, last time I checked.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This guy could very well be retelling exactly what happened to him.
Or not. I'll go with not because there is no reason not to.

It does match up with things and stories already heard before about rogue black budget groups that operate with total impunity
Gosh, I wonder where he got the idea from. Other stories, maybe?

Yes, and yes, he could also very well be a liar and just trying to cheat you. I bet you didn't fall for that though.. But I like to entertain these stories for a time and watch people wriggle away from them.

Seriously, a child book writer is not the place to be to then upgrade to reporting horrifying alien abduction scenerios with rogue American forces taking part in the abduction.. Who is going to believe that? Not too many in our current social atmosphere.

To know for sure if he is honest, you would have to know him and his friends, and his relatives, and listen to him without any preconceived conclusions about all related subject matter, and that is something you could not do because you have a lot of preconceptions about things. I know, because I get paid to know things about people through sociological knowledge of human behavior. Everyone has traits they don't think can be seen by others. But they shine like neon to me.

Just for the record, are you stating that you believe that his story 'could' be true?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Very interesting and will research his case. Many of us have the same thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm going to have to side with Fran here, in any thinkable scenario, she is the real victim here. Imagine being married to some one who either gets stalked by ETs or makes up crazy stories.

Just think about the amount of relations that went sour because of the (potential) ET existance.
Homewrecker better call home!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

It's possible that they could have alien ships down there, because Area 51 (Groom Lake Base) is dedicated to the creation of highly-advanced planes. But aliens working with humans from another dimension? Way to damn salty.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've always wondered about people like this guy. Seeming ordinary on the surface - a wife- a (successful?) children's book author in his elder years. Then goes and tells these insane stories with absolute straight face.
Is he:
- attention seeking - you would seem at that age a quiet night with the wife and scrabble board would suffice
- Mental break - just totally lost his marbles one day and truly believes this
- lost a bet - loser had to make up this insane story and maintain it for a full year
- monetary gain - how much can actually be made at random UFO conferences at the local VFW?
- Does he have children - does he maintain the story to them.
- is the wife in on it or just going along for the ride?

Would love to buy this guy a beer(s) and get the real reason

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

I have been abducted by extra-terrestrials in 2001, so i can believe he has been abducted. He is a contactee is he not? so it is likely he will experience lots of different forms of mind control through out the course of his life

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Air Force is foreclosing on all the property around Area 51; it's been all over the local news in the Western U.S. They want to control access for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllNewsCenter
a reply to: gortex

The Air Force is foreclosing on all the property around Area 51; it's been all over the local news in the Western U.S. They want to control access for obvious reasons.

That's interesting; I have family members that own vacant land within the Groom Lake area.
edit on 24-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

the alien bodies are either in A.) deep beneath the grounds in a vault at area 51 B.) deep under ground on the 9th level at area S4 or C.) somewhere in the military base at wright patterson airforce base in dayton,ohio.that would be my high speculation considering all the readings ive ever dug up so far.i could be wrong,or right.find a spot in america that's very big,deserted,isolated and forbidden to be on.more than most likely there'll be a secret under ground base with alien "something" stashed there.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

Lol, I thought everyone knew they were under the mesa in Dulce???

Seriously, they aren't at Wright Pat....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join