It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy: 'I see aliens and was abducted at top-secret US military base (Area 51)"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is intersting, but i usually take these claims with a grain of salt, because these claims are just extraordinary.

A CHILDREN'S author claims to have been abducted by aliens at the notorious Area 51 military base and warned by the crew of a UFO that landed at UK paranormal hotspot Warminster that the world could end.

Mike Oram who has penned the kids' books The Strange World of Jimmy Hayes and The Zen of Ben claims he and wife Fran Oram were "taken" when they visited the mysterious US military top secret base Area 51 in Nevada. Mr Oram told a conference to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Warminster mass UFO sightings he was a so-called alien contactee.

In 1965 the Wiltshire country town made global headlines and became a destination for UFO hunters following a huge amount of sightings of flying saucers, lights and eerie noises that "stopped cars" and "killed birds". Mr Oram, a speaker at the commemorative event, said: "I have had contact since I was a child and it still goes on."

This could make a good movie you know.... moving on...

The Cockney claims to have a "space brother" an alien who watches over him like the so-called "spirit guides" which psychic mediums claim to contact. He said he and his wife once saw an enormous "UFO mothership" on the border of Essex and London.

But the musician and landscape gardener claimed the most terrifying experience they suffered was after visiting the outskirts of Area 51 in the Nevada Desert during 2004. Area 51 is a top-secret US military base, where UFO conspiracists claim the authorities conceal evidence of aliens visiting Earth from the public.

Mr Oram said their "ordeal" began after they approached the edge of the top security base and photographed it despite warning signs prohibiting this.

Well, there are many teories that suggest that the aliens which visit us are from another dimension altogheter. It would explain why they are here for a good ammount of time and how they know the location of Earth ....

They were then allegedly tailed by a truck which mysteriously disappeared in the desert after they thought it shot at them, puncturing a tyre. He claims to have "lost" about two hours, and later under regression - when "an abductee" is hypnotised in order to remeber the experience - discovered the pair were taken through by sinister military-dressed beings through a "portal" to another dimension and experimented on in a bizarre medical suite.

But his space brother came at the eleventh-hour and ordered their captors return them to their vehicle.

Referring to his space guide, he told the conference: "They rescued us in Area 51 and it was so bad Fran said she would never ever set foot in America again." 

What do you think about this? The article is huge, so if you want to see more of it, you can go straight to the source.

Source

edit on 7-9-2015 by Frocharocha because: huge quote

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
why approach area 51 if already seeing aliens elsewhere as it is?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He was abducted outside Area 51 to be precise.

Mr Oram said their "ordeal" began after they approached the edge of the top security base and photographed it despite warning signs prohibiting this.

They were then allegedly tailed by a truck which mysteriously disappeared in the desert after they thought it shot at them, puncturing a tyre. He claims to have "lost" about two hours, and later under regression - when "an abductee" is hypnotised in order to remeber the experience - discovered the pair were taken through by sinister military-dressed beings through a "portal" to another dimension and experimented on in a bizarre medical suite.

I see no reason not to believe him.

The couple ended up at a mobile home park after changing the tyre, where a doppleganger of Mr Oram was staying next door.

But then again.

edit on 7-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan

Maybe to ensure you could see aliens. If you want to find aliens, you will have better chances to spot them on places they dwell instead of just looking the skies above your town/city.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Some claims really make we wonder if aliens just visit Earth to get drunk and party. Picking out random people on a dare and mess with their heads, then take their dads spaceship out for a joyride bouncing up and down, flicking the full beam headlights on and off while laughing maniacally.

I mean if you really, really think about it... absolutely nothing they do make any sense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Where is the evidence of dwelling aliens at A51?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This is intersting, but i usually take these claims with a grain of salt, because these claims are just extraordinary.

Good idea.
What evidence for ET at area 51?

edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It was so entertaining I actually read the whole article.
Hilarious. I love the 'Doppleganger' part, how it was just tacked on to the end of the description of the main 'ordeal'.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a washed-up children's author/gardener trying to drum up or gauge interest for an upcoming book...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

OK, who spiked his punch?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Referring to his space guide, he told the conference: "They rescued us in Area 51 and it was so bad Fran said she would never ever set foot in America again."

Poor Fran, one can only imagine the horrors...probing and all that.

I think we can take these claims at face value. I mean, he is an author after all... It all seems perfectly legitimate. Some may scoff saying "This fellow is two loons short of a raft" or " I think this guy is completely nuts!" but I for one am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. If nothing else because of poor Fran.

V

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, that's one way to transition out of childrens book writing...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

No evidence, just a good motive: They want their plasma crafted spaceships back. The dead ones are at Wright Patterson, in a dwelling of some sort.
edit on 7-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Beeeeecause...it's Area 51?

edit on 7-9-2015 by NewzNose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan

Once you see one, and that "one" was nice to you, you could become interested in knowing more, and so you go looking for more wherever you might find it.. Make sense? Like a hobby or even a quest for learning secrets could become an obsession very fast.

Most people hearing a story like this dismiss them quickly, but I think about them for a long time, and consider it along with what I already have seen, heard, and learned, in deciding if it is to be believed.
This guy could very well be retelling exactly what happened to him. It does match up with things and stories already heard before about rogue black budget groups that operate with total impunity because of their levels of secrecy, and they can get away with doing these things and no one believes or is able to do a darn thing about it anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This guy could very well be retelling exactly what happened to him.
Or not. I'll go with not because there is no reason not to.

It does match up with things and stories already heard before about rogue black budget groups that operate with total impunity
Gosh, I wonder where he got the idea from. Other stories, maybe?

edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

You answered your own question
The evidence is there inside the base. To see it will require x-ray vision and invisibility, and God-mode invincibility. If there is evidence inside, then getting to it would mean surviving a gauntlet, even many gauntlets of automatic weapons being fired at you.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't dismiss this. First encounter for me; I was 4 years of age on a nuke base at Mountain Home AFB Idaho.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This guy could very well be retelling exactly what happened to him.
Or not. I'll go with not because there is no reason not to.

It does match up with things and stories already heard before about rogue black budget groups that operate with total impunity
Gosh, I wonder where he got the idea from. Other stories, maybe?

Yes, and yes, he could also very well be a liar and just trying to cheat you. I bet you didn't fall for that though.. But I like to entertain these stories for a time and watch people wriggle away from them.

Seriously, a child book writer is not the place to be to then upgrade to reporting horrifying alien abduction scenerios with rogue American forces taking part in the abduction.. Who is going to believe that? Not too many in our current social atmosphere.

To know for sure if he is honest, you would have to know him and his friends, and his relatives, and listen to him without any preconceived conclusions about all related subject matter, and that is something you could not do because you have a lot of preconceptions about things. I know, because I get paid to know things about people through sociological knowledge of human behavior. Everyone has traits they don't think can be seen by others. But they shine like neon to me.
edit on 7-9-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If these advanced beings do not want to be seen, basing this on their stealthy abductions and elusive ways, why would they go near area 51? Everyone watches that place now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join