It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF Bay Area 'Mass Casualty Event' Preparedness Drills (SEPTEMBER 2015)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Brian Thompson 1 week ago
SF NUKED 9/11
STOCK MARKET CRASH 9/13
PHILADELPHIA NUKED 9/24 1 DAY AFTER THE POPE RINGS N THE NEW ONE WORLD RELIGION!!!!
HELL OF A MONTH LITERALLY IF CERN OPENS THE GATES OF HELL
OH I FORGET JADE HELM THANKS DAMN AND THRE IS THAT PESKY ASTEROID EARTHQUAKE AND YELLOWSTONE!!!
DAVE!

The Romanian Hacker that leaked to the NY Times that he knew which 2 US cities were to be nuked. SF and Philadelphia!! Pope is going to be in Philly on the 24 of9 and this huge nuke drill in SF on 9/11! What idiot chooses these dates?? This is just conjecture but you know the record of drills going live!

www.eventbrite.com...

Sept 10: 'Yellow Command BRIEFING'
Sept 11: 'Yellow Command EXERCISE'
Sept 22: 'EOC Action Planning'

this sounds big.. okay, maybe huge! i mean, the drill literature even states 'teams will be introduced to the latest in tactical medical treatment options and receive updated information on treatment for any injuries or health issues during the event. Ongoing medical evaluations will occur at Mobile Medical Checkpoints located throughout the exercise for any medical issues experienced by team members.' - seems to me the organizers are expecting tactical injuries and/or complications encountering newest technology on the field for the first time. tsk tsk, better safe than sorry?

urbanshield.org...

The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office (ACSO) will host Urban Shield 2015, a planned training exercise involving local, national, and international first responder agencies. This event begins Friday, September 11, 2015 and ends on Monday September 14, 2015. This 48-hour exercise will be managed utilizing the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS).

Urban Shield will be separated into 10 operational Area Commands designated Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Silver (all tactical), Red (fire), White (EOD), Yellow (mass casualty event)

Teams will arrive on September 11, 2015, and receive mission and safety briefings as well as an introduction to the latest technology to be used in the training scenarios. In addition, each team member will be subjected to a medical assessment and firearms qualification at the Alameda County Regional Training Center Range Facility.

swat-acso-1 The training events begin at 0500 hours Saturday, September 12, 2015, and culminate after four 12-hour operational periods, on Monday, September 14, 2015, at 0500 hours. Participating teams will be introduced to the latest in tactical medical treatment options and receive updated information on treatment for any injuries or health issues during the event. Ongoing medical evaluations will occur at Mobile Medical Checkpoints located throughout the exercise for any medical issues experienced by team members.

Throughout the scenarios, teams will be confronted with events averaging one hour or more in duration designed to test their training, preparation, and decision-making skills. Teams will use technology provided to them for use during the scenarios and will be debriefed after each scenario for their immediate feedback concerning the technology presented to them.

This event is not limited to teams from the Bay Area. It is open to any team wishing to participate. In 2015, an international team from South Korea will participate.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
only time will tell i guess.
the pope and one world religion thing is funny to me for some reason.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
damn...I'm 70 miles due east of San Francisco....sounds like I'll be glowing and losing my hair by October

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
do u have a link with more info about this romanian hacker? did the ny times acknowledge or publish what he sent to them?

I found something, here:
mobile.nytimes.com...

and here:

www.shtfplan.com...

The times article doesnt have any details about the nuke attack. Just stating that he predicts a nuke attack, in Chicago I believe... still looking at the other link...
edit on 9/7/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

Also found this:
www.reddit.com...
edit on 9/7/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
damn...I'm 70 miles due east of San Francisco....sounds like I'll be glowing and losing my hair by October

No need to worry. I read a thread about a week ago saying that nukes were fake and didn't really exist.
So your golden.....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No need to worry. I read a thread about a week ago saying that nukes were fake and didn't really exist.
So your golden.....

uhmm....ok,...just in case, I think I'll make up a bug-out bag, cash , water, food, uh...other things......full tank of gas, important docs in a carry-case, I guess I'll bring my wife, too

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Lot's of mass casualty drills all the time.

While this is a spooky month, I'm not going to do much worrying over another one just yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

While this is a spooky month, I'm not going to do much worrying over another one just yet.

your location is "flown over"....so if you are in the mid-west, there isn't much to blow up

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

your location is "flown over"....so if you are in the mid-west, there isn't much to blow up

Au contrair ... there are two, precisely two rail hubs that connect the coasts. Both are in the Midwest. Some of the most important shipping hubs in the country are in the Midwest. The Missouri and Mississippi Rivers are important transport corridors.

Also, because Cali can't control their own water supply, we're becoming the main source of food aside from cereal crops.

Take out the right targets here and you massively disrupt coast to coast transport and cut the country in two.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You just make me laugh so bad I could not stop myself from telling you, I guess you better start digging that radiation safe bunker you been putting for later for years.

Just joking.

BTW Iodine pills helps too.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Son..we have these almost monthly around the country. We need to. We always do. I have been doing M.C. Events 3-4 times a years since 2007...nothing new. We have to.

Yeah...Police, Swat, MS, CDC, FBI, CIA, Military, Emergency Services...you name it...we train..all..the..time.
And you'd be upset if we didnt and something, someday happens.

Worry then. Not now. Its nothing. In fact, I have several coming up this month and next in Michigan. One time Ill play a casualty and get out by helicopter...the next time, Ill be the EMT rescuer getting the "victim" to the chopper.

MS-1st Responder
Emergency Medical Tech/Emergency Response Team
Advanced Disaster Life Support
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security
C.E.R.T. Team/Citizen Corps
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan
edit on 7-9-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea to hold this exercise on 9/11/15. What a way to take the focus off the true victims of 9/11 by having a nuke "exercise" in SF. I hope we have some San Franciscans who can fill us in on the details etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I lived in North Platte, biggest switching yard in the U.S. if i'm not mistaken. seems like as good a target as any. reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Any nuclear device detonated in San Francisco would most likely be either a sea-based explosion or a ground level explosion: an air burst would be more effective given shock-wave propagation, heat effects, and radiation spread, but the logistics of pulling off an air burst over SF would be daunting for any but a nation-state. Which could expect to be a completely annihilated shortly after detonation.

A surface or sub-surface burst would have serious fallout effects, but these could be greatly mitigated by prevailing wind factors. Further, a detonation at sea surface, sufficient to cause lasting damage, would have to be large enough in explosive yield, and close enough to the city, that pre-detonation detection and interdiction/destruction become significant risks.

A ground burst would be the most difficult, and least effective form of attack.

Without state sponsorship (a foreign country soon to be a smoldering hole in the ground), the device is likely to be small enough to be trucked in, and therefore, of a relatively crude design with a lower yield. And any device mounted on a vehicle would be much easier to detect.

One major point to consider with any zero to low altitude detonation in SF is the topography of the city itself: San Francisco is a city famous for its hills.

And steep hills like you have in SF can dissipate shockwaves and deflect heat upwards, lessening the area of destruction.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just wanna know who picks the date 9/11 and says yeah that would be a great day to do disaster training. Ffs just take the damn day off and chose another one of the 30 days of the month.. Is it that hard?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
yea.. it does have a morbid/sinister edge the way scheduled as
Sept 10: 'Yellow Command BRIEFING'
Sept 11: 'Yellow Command EXERCISE'
exercise?!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have been observing your posts lately and I can tell you are desperately trying to point out major connections between events going on across the U.S. concerning different drills and exercises.

I know training/exercises go on all the time so what made this one and the military exercise involving the radar issues over the southeast United States, stand out to you?

I'm putting on my conspiracy hat now, I remember many years ago when I first started tumbling down the rabbit hole and hearing from all kinds of "researchers/conspiracists" that major drills were being performed while real life major events either happened the same time or shortly after.
This point seemed to be driven through my skull in my early research but I never put much credence to it. However, I still take a mental note because it is a convenient smoke screen for the powers at be, in fact a brilliant one. But many exercises go on all the time according to several members of ATS.

So why? Why the alert? Why do some exercises make it to this board and others are over looked? Somewhere I believe Sovan you've connected some dots and I'd love to hear what you really think cause I'm highly intrigued.

As for others following these exercises; what makes you take mental note?

Something tells me to take note as well, cause it feels as if it means something but what?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
when you have a large military force like we do, practice drills are needed, many photo ops for the media and training videos for various agencies can be filmed for later use
doesnt mean the end of the world is right around the corner

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AeonMoon

I have been observing your posts lately and I can tell you are desperately trying to point out major connections between events going on across the U.S. concerning different drills and exercises.

I know training/exercises go on all the time so what made this one and the military exercise involving the radar issues over the southeast United States, stand out to you?

The timing. I mean, why major drills September 11 but not Aug 11 nor Oct 11, for instance?

Inexcusably sinister!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
I lived in North Platte, biggest switching yard in the U.S. if i'm not mistaken. seems like as good a target as any. reply to: ketsuko

I'm in KC and we are supposed to be one of the two. At any rate, a well-placed bomb would take out miles and miles of rail hub not counting the Missouri River which runs right through town and has regular barge traffic on it all the time.

But the other problem here is that the kind of mass drill they're taking about would have its purpose defeated if the actual disaster in question were to occur while they were on-site. The disaster would wipe out lots of your preparedness personnel.

top topics

join