It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:07 PM
Just Say No to Monica Lewinsky's Boyfriend's Wife

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:34 PM

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: introvert

Easy response, eh? Understood.

Lazy researcher, eh? Understood.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:53 AM

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States. She knows how to play the game too well. The others are just rookie upstarts compared to the Hillary.She will crush and destroy anyone standing between her and the White House. Just taking her time , picking out her marks and the method.

That whole secret personal server business was a stroke of pure campaign brilliance.
She's a tactical genius...Why glide to 'coronation', when you can drag your own name and reputation through the mud first. Why be loved and adored, when you can first, destroy your trust with the American electorate?

It's not hard to see why Liberal pundits call her the smartest woman in the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
a reply to: Granite

When one contributes as much as you have here, it's difficult to not reply in kind.

I won't.

Wanting your political foes to be destroyed down to their constituent molecules is understandable for folks of your stripe.

Divine Intervention is the only way Repulsicans can win a political argument. As to elections, they just do their thing and cheat. 'Cause they are divinely inspired by Christian values, if nothing else, when performing their amoral, immoral functions to retain and accrue more power and resources for their Real World Masters.

It's funny but comments oriented toward the obliteration of fellow members of a 'free and open' society is sorta at odds with 'free and open'. Perhaps you should carefully measure why a person like me should consider you and your words as something I SHOULD accept.

I do not wish you and those of your ilk to be dead. It's true enough as it is. Looking at the 'great' visions and thoughts that have emerged from this faction, death could only be the single reward that will cease your babbling. Rewarding the rest of the world and setting all of the fears that the neo-cons possess to rest.

Your sentiment is sad and little. But it at least does not exceed your grasp.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:01 PM
Things don't look good for Hillary now, but remember when Obama was a no-name at this stage in the game during his first campaign?

It's really to early to be picking winners..

Oh, and most registered Democrats I know aren't nuts about Hillary. I don't really think *anyone* wants her as POTUS. He's kind of the Democrat version of Mitt Romney. People in her party will vote for her simply because they'd rather have her than a Republican.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
As much as I hate to say it and I truly do. I think your right. People just can't fathom that the whole system is a scam. It is all rigged.

It's rigged, but I don't believe it's rigged for Hillary. In the end, Hillary aided Obama's nomination, in 2008, by keeping her name on the Michigan ballot while Obama removed his. Had she taken the fight to Denver -- which she reserved the right to do -- then she may have won. She didn't fight though. Instead, she rolled over while the DNC Rules & Bylaws committee AWARDED TO OBAMA 500,000 of the votes cast for her in Michigan and the majority of the ballots cast for 'Undecided.'

I suspect Hillary is HELPING Bernie win. If the ongoing email scandal only results in ruining her campaign but not any serious charges -- that will confirm it for me. After all, having that ongoing scandal dominate the headlines has kept Bernie from having to fight dirty or compete to get his own media attention. Hillary is a lawyer. She knows if the email scandal will result in any charges, and if they don't -- you have to wonder why the State Department says they will need MONTHS to go through 50,000 PAPER email copies. It's suspect. Truth be told, the State Department could have had 50,000 PAPER emails auto-scanned to OCR text in 37 HOURS, but they have chosen to do it slowly and kill Hillary's chances instead. That tells me Hillary doesn't want to win. I think she wants Bernie to win. I THINK THE ESTABLISHMENT wants Bernie.

Because of Hillary's email scandal, Bernie appears to be a grassroots underdog who didn't have to fight dirty to be neck and neck with Hillary.

And if Joe Biden enters the race and splits the moderate democrat vote -- throwing the race to the liberal democrats -- that will further confirm for me that the Establishment wants Bernie.

AND if Trump breaks from republicans and splits the conservative vote and throws it Bernie Sanders -- it should be clear to everyone. I have believed from the beginning that Bernie is the new chosen one and considering that Trump played DIRTY TRICKS with his own loyalty pledge, last week -- by BACKDATING IT -- I am pretty certain he will break from republicans at some point.

How Trump pulled a sneaky, dirty trick with the RNC loyalty pledge.

If all the stars and planets continue to align for a Bernie Sanders win -- then I will know that Bernie Sanders is not the man he claims to be.

edit on 8-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>