It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wonder if Hillary saw the latest polls regarding Trump vs her?
Next thing you know, she will be forcing voters to sign pledges at gunpoint.
I wonder if any other candidates saw those polls?
As late as last week, I saw people posting that they hoped the Donald got the Republican nomination... since he couldn't beat any Democrat.
Not that I want any one of the announced candidates as our next POTUS, just saying.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

FIRST line, TOP of form; BOLD-face print: "I COMMIT TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON"

I VOTE to have Clinton committed.

That is the only 'pledge' I would ever sign.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Maybe I have spent too much time on the conspiracy boards...but the first thing I thought of was if she loses, she will start waving those signed pledges around shouting, "These votes must not have been counted... How could I lose when so many people swore they would vote for me?"

It sounds crazy, but so many crazy sounding things have already happened I wonder how far off center it really is...

As odd and conspiratorial as it seems, in this day and age. I could actually see it happening. Not that it would or that's the purpose here, but that I can picture it, that's disturbing.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shouldn't attendees be asked to sign AFTER they hear her at the event...rather than be made to sign in order to be ALLOWED IN?

How do we know that is even true? Because Salena Zito says so?

Fair point.
If she made it up, I'm sure the Clinton campaign will rebut her claim.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
HRC is done as burnt toast. The veneer has worn off, and her past shenanigans have changed public perception of the once-hopeful, and her desperation is evident. Power and wealth accumulation by all means defines who she is, and while other Presidential hopefuls share these traits, it's the way she went about accruing both that leaves a nasty taste in people's mouths. HRC's quest for the WH has reached its apex, and anticipate her campaign will wither as her opponents gain traction.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That explains why she stayed with Bill all these years, he made her sign a Loyalty Pledge, too bad their marriage is a sham.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

sign a pledge promising to vote for the candidate before they were allowed into the venue

she must of learned it from the republicans, if anyone there criticizes her afterwards she rolls out there pledge of support , thereby exposing them for not keeping the word & concordantly discrediting them.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Looks fake. Campaign stops are also attended by the media. None of them saw these. The sole source is this woman using her blog to stump for Sanders.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I like Lemon Pledge, but that's about it.

It is still my humble opinion that Hillary is going to become Queen and take the Iron Throne of DC.

It doesn't matter if actual lowly people vote for her or not.

She bought the Throne, she get's the Throne.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States. She knows how to play the game too well. The others are just rookie upstarts compared to the Hillary.She will crush and destroy anyone standing between her and the White House. Just taking her time , picking out her marks and the method.

Hillary is D.O.A. Already dead, she took herself off of life support last week sometime after an FBI meeting discovered some new information, but when she saw the blackness of her new surroundings re-entered her dead body and pushed the "call nurse" button for defibrillation, which has been charging and shocking her heart since last weeks unplugging of life support, and she hasn't given up yet, but this is common for some after death to not even know they are already dead, so they keep trying to live while roaming the void in denial, denial....denial.. The Nile... " Wasn't that just a river, or was there another meaning? She says to herself "what does it matter? And continues excitedly towards a much darker spot she sees in the distance...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Looks fake.

Well...its not fake.

Clinton campaign acknowledges the pledge form is real, and they have
them at all her events. LOL!

thehill.com...

However, spokesman "claims" it is not a prerequisite for attendance.

edit on 7-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Maybe I have spent too much time on the conspiracy boards...but the first thing I thought of was if she loses, she will start waving those signed pledges around shouting, "These votes must not have been counted... How could I lose when so many people swore they would vote for me?"

It sounds crazy, but so many crazy sounding things have already happened I wonder how far off center it really is...

As odd and conspiratorial as it seems, in this day and age. I could actually see it happening. Not that it would or that's the purpose here, but that I can picture it, that's disturbing.

I know...I was kind of taken aback by my own thoughts when I saw that. Just the idea that it was the first thing that came to mind is disturbing because it could actually happen. /shiver

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well, I wish you well in your concept of reality.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Name one and please post proof.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These pledge situations are a new low in politics. I suppose when the politicians won't talk about their positions or solutions, this is what the people get.

The joke of the political system in the US get even bigger but no one is laughing (other then the politicians).

edit:

I wonder if this comes from politicians pledging their support in exchange for lobby money.
edit on 9/7/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

My mom told me that if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all..........mfl.......mmm.........grm....cough cough...............

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Name one and please post proof.

I already posted a link to a site that discusses this topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

She bought the Throne, she get's the Throne.

Thanks for reminding me.

I think I am going to start calling Clinton, Cersei Lannister.
edit on 7-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Easy response, eh? Understood.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Any politician that can tell a Senate hearing "what does it matter?"( basically she was saying , go away you insignificant little twerp) does not have to fear an email deal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join