It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 As Predicted by Hollywood…..sigh…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I see what you do there, you're a very naughty boy.
I'll go the other way and say...what was not predicted about 9/11. Well, there was for instance, the dancing Israelis, no one predicted that, and even more, no one predicted that the feckers would be let go.so stick that in your pipe and comtemplate!

edit on 7-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Could have just as easily been 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,000 and ATT is probably one of the most evil corporations on the planet, go figure.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Now also look into the music that was released at that time, and the music the radio stations banned at that time. Find out how fast they sent out stickers to cover the pictures on the discs at that time. I can only assume that some in the music industry knew and had prepared before hand for what was happening on Sept 11. 9/11 was a preplanned event and it breaks my heart to this day to know that people were sacrificed on Sept 11.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The problem I have with people that only see a 9/11 reference is they forget that 911 was a well known number for help or assistance long before the events of 9/11.

Their just isn't a point though in trying to discuss it logically though because Mulders will Mulder.

Cmon on Skully how is it that every time there is something to see you are looking the other way ?

what you see as logic others see as denial

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As an aside but related to the OP:
What percentage of the world organizes their dates in mmdd format outside the USA?
For us down here it's always ddmm IE 11th Sept is 11/9 for us. For database usage the format yyyymmdd is very useful for chronological sorting of entries so that's fairly universal these days (in databases).
Emergency phone numbers vary from nation to nation too - ours are 000 or 112 (for mobiles)

Appears we have either an obscure targetted message to a specific audience or a simple coincidence (I think it's the latter)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

I can only assume that some in the music industry knew and had prepared before hand for what was happening on Sept 11.

And drug headed rock stars are known for their ability to keep secrets.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
As far the the emergency number 911, certain prefixes and combinations of 0 and 1 as the middle number of an area code are standard for telephone trunks. Until recently, all area codes had either 1 or 0 as the middle number.

So, without any outside influence, the middle number would be either 1 or 0. I suspect the same thing with 9 as the first number. At the time, "9" wasn't common as the first number of an area code, if used at all.

I'm just trying to give a vague idea of how the choice of 911 is partly a hardware/software compatibility issue, rather than a deliberately selected number.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I see what you do there, you're a very naughty boy.

errrr what?

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: samkent

Could have just as easily been 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,000 and ATT is probably one of the most evil corporations on the planet, go figure.

Except that isn't the way numbering assignments work in the Telco World.
Some of those numbers you listed were already in reserved blocks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join