It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Terrorist use the Tsunami relief to scam money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This may get me flamed but, could Islamo-Terrorist use the hugh amounts of money being transfered for relief to scam and/or move money around for future attacks? Tracking money movement and cutting off funding is a very large "tool" in the war against terrorisim. What if????????

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I know that here in Florida, there are already warning regarding scam artists and the relief effort, so I don't see why it couldn't be done by others.

news.google.com...

BTW..I haven't seen the drawing you use (the vampire lady) in a long time...it's a Vallejo isn't it? Or is it Julie Bell?

[edit on 31-12-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Would'nt suprise me at all if they are doing it now. Give us more reasons to kick there behind.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Die Trying]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
what so shall we stop helping the millions of people suffering incase big old empire Mr usa gets burnt by it? man i really cant wait for russia/china to kick some yankee ass all the way to the canadian border

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

by P Amaru
man i really cant wait for russia/china to kick some yankee all the way to the canadian border

You really hate the US, don't you? You're not from the US, are you?

Anyway, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone to kick our butts, if I were you.

Back on topic: I don't think there is much opportunity for terrorists to get their hands on any donated cash, as long as the US is managing things. Now if the UN gets involved with managing the cash, all bets are off.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru
what so shall we stop helping the millions of people suffering incase big old empire Mr usa gets burnt by it? man i really cant wait for russia/china to kick some yankee ass all the way to the canadian border

Yet another derogatary remark by Amaru.

Every post i come across seems to have some kind of negative remark by him regarding the US.

May be the mods should take notice?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i didnt think it was illegal for me to express my opinion on a forum designed for doing just?

and to the person who thought the idea of USA being asskicked was funny, well its happening right now by people armed with pre-coldwar surpless gear not trained or organized in any way. This is Iraq... The real iraq which is being hidden from you...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru
i didnt think it was illegal for me to express my opinion on a forum designed for doing just?

Not illegal, but expressing points of view against any nation with negative comments is wrong when you have no credible facts to back them up with.

Each post of yours tends to have the same trait. Allways Anti US....

new topics

top topics

join