It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed Bergen, Norway sep 6th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: creatureme

Picture of tv tower on top of Mount Ulriken
Full Picture of Mount Ulriken

If you look at OP's contrast image above, you can see the tv tower below the 'orb'. This shows that this light was not in front of mount but above.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: creatureme

Bergen is in twilight at that time of the morning,at this time of the year,isn't it?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: creatureme
And I said be gentle, don't give comments like " Is this a joke?" Troll and I will never post anything in here again. I found this interesting and I wanted to share, not be ridiculed.

"Troll", huh? That's funny, because I was going to say the same thing after seeing the video of what is clearly the moon. Instead, though, I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt (since you said it was 5am and you were drunk), and ask if you were being serious....But hey, thanks for being an ass about it and throwing a tantrum.
edit on 9/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Your own boyfriend witness apparently did not see what you claimed to have seen.

So I have filmed something for the first time that I just can't explain. 5:00 morning on our way home from a party. I just found the vid on my phone and had completely forgot I had filmed this. My boyfriend says in the vid that he can't see anything that moves and that I must be hallucinating.

We investigated whether suppressing cholinergic activity through moderate alcohol consumption in healthy humans affects behavioral measures of feature binding in visual perception and across perception and action. Indeed, evidence of the binding of shape and color, and of shape and location, of visual objects disappeared after alcohol consumption, whereas bindings between object features and the manual response were unaffected.
Source

I have tried to be helpful, encouraging and honest. You obviously are not looking at any of the links that have been provided, continue with your fantasy, but perhaps others will learn from this thread. Deny ignorance, especially when the facts are a click away.

(post by creatureme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The user removed that video quite quickly! Guessing by the images it was the moon after all?

How do you confuse the moon to a UFO anyway? That takes some doing!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
..looks like Venus... On the other hand, I wonder what zoom you have in your device...
Moon - it is hard to accept, that anyone can make UFO from...Moon..
5 A.M makes Venus plausible explanation.
edit on 8-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
The user removed that video quite quickly! Guessing by the images it was the moon after all?

I see that, funny thing is the video URL was not straightforward to tackle..I though I was being helpful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join