It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed Bergen, Norway sep 6th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Okay! So I have filmed something for the first time that I just can't explain. 5:00 morning on our way home from a party. I just found the vid on my phone and had completely forgot I had filmed this. My boyfriend says in the vid that he can't see anything that moves and that I must be hallucinating. Guess my phone did not

I have edited the video and it came to be 28 secs long, the rest is just 13 mins of rambling as we walk home and I had forgot to turn of the filming

Well, it can't be a drone. Those things also has red lights, and I think they are cool as h***. Second, I see them very often and I recognise them easely. Then I thought it might be a streetlamp hanging in a wire so I made some stills and turned the contrast down to see if there could be spotted some shimmering on some cables... I don't know what to think of this.

What do u guys think? Feel free to edit/analyze the vid/stills I have provided. The video is filmed with an s6 edge holding a drunk partygirl

And also; Anyone in here from Bergen, Norway that saw something similar on this day/night?

And please be gentle with me. My first Ufo vid, and If I am lucky to catch another one, I promise to be sober, hehe!

(Having some problems adding stills and embedding vid properly - but here's a link until I figure the rest out

youtu.be...

"camera facing east at 5:00 in the morning. And also.. There is a bigass mountain right behind this object. Mount Ulriken. If it had been the goddamn moon, we would have seen the light at the top of the mountain. This was in front of Ulriken."

And I said be gentle, don't give comments like " Is this a joke?" Troll and I will never post anything in here again. I found this interesting and I wanted to share, not be ridiculed.

edit on 7-9-2015 by creatureme because:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: creatureme

It looks like the Moon to me , the Moon phase is Waning Crescent so it would look something like that.
www.moongiant.com...

edit on 7-9-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My thoughts exactly. Another let down.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is this a joke? The only thing in those pictures or that video is the moon...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

camera facing east at 5:00 in the morning. And also.. There is a bigass mountain right behind this object. Mount Ulriken. If it had been the goddamn moon, we could have seen the light at the top of the mountain. This was in front of Ulriken.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So who of the debunkers actually looked up the position of the Moon over Norway about that time?

Such would nicely support your rejection of the account. I have no opinion on the video except to emphatically know that UFOs exist in some fashion.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Yup, that's the kind of info I want in this thread, I have no clue of doing such in correct manners. And thank you. And as I said, cam facing east at 5 in the morning with a mountain behind it. I actually give up... Im never sharing again.

Gonna get some drinks now and film the kitchen lamp in the dark for the rest of yous trolls..
edit on 7-9-2015 by creatureme because: offended

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Don't get discouraged, but I have to agree with the above posters. It is most likely the moon. Check out this link for moon phase, Bergen, Norway, on Sept. 6/7. It's pretty obvious the brightest object in the ENE at 5:00am would have been the moon. Since you don't have 2 separate bright objects in your pic...it is the moon. Can't screen capture on my IPad, but here is the link.
Source: Moon Phases, Bergen, Norway
edit on 9 7 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: For those not familiar with the table. Click on the date (7), then scroll the moon icon to the left until 5 am is displayed. Wahlah! Amazing isnt it!
edit on 9 7 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yup, that's the kind of info I want in this thread,

And yet someone does and it points to being the moon.

And as I said, cam facing east at 5 in the morning with a mountain behind it. I actually give up... Im never sharing again.

No I suggest laying of the booze.

Gonna get some drinks now and film the kitchen lamp in the dark for the rest of yous trolls..

Oh well, get offended by people pointing out what you captured after you ask for an explanation is a great reason to have a drink.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Supposedly, the object was in front of the mountain that he mentioned. Perhaps somebody can do an analysis of the image and find some distinction between dark sky and the dark mass of the mountain. However, other than as a personal account, the images have little value.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I actually give up... Im never sharing again.

Don't be so silly.

Everybody has mistaken the moon for something they thought wasn't easily explainable.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Her own editing above shows what is clouds or the moon highlighting the mountain. Even if she was off on what time she seen this, the moon would be highlighting the mountain from behind if earlier or from the front if later. I provided a moon phase chart, since that can be found instantly and easily with a google search. It is pretty obvious already. Admittedly, the poster was not completely sober and obviously their personal perspective is not reliable.

edit on 9 7 2015 by CynConcepts because: Spell correction

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Mods - delete this thread. Its useless, just like I was a the time I filmed this.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yup, that's the kind of info I want in this thread, I have no clue of doing such in correct manners.

www.moongiant.com...
Scroll down the page to the image at the bottom of the page which shows the position at that time.

edit on 7-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
OP, don't be so hard on yourself. You did exactly what you needed to and provided ATS'ers with not only images but times, dates, and directions. Sorry, the excitement gets lost when it turns out to be a moon this time. Don't get discouraged.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is a IOO, Identified Orbiting Object. Called the moon.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ozymandias911

Thank you for stating the already stated, sir!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I need to emphasize that I really, really DO NOT appreciate condecending comments even tho it turned out to be the friggin moon. I still don't think it was the moon, then my flatmate would have stated that over and over again for me before filming. He could not see any light and even tho we had our amount of drinks that night, it was an odd experience still. I filmed it because it was pulsating and weird. I have seen the moon before even with a cloudy mist in front of it.

I dont even care anymore... moon, balloon, an ats troll... Thought this place had changed for the better, but whenever I post something I get gunned down by condecending, arrogant and knowitalls. I dont like this. I really don't. This is my hiding place when I get lonely, and I am a very lonely and depressed person. Think about what you comment even when you think the OP is an idiot.

I have deleted the video, for you to not see anymore. The two pics I posted is the same picture, but with different contrast. If you reviewed the vid properly, the crecent is not constant.

Over and out

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: creatureme
a reply to: ozymandias911

Thank you for stating the already stated, sir!

Don't let them bother you. Theres always another timey ou might see and photo a UFO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join